It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Here. (Btw i'm being followed) + 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I've noticed you're a newer member here, sometimes ATS and all of its wonderful threads can be a bit overwelming, your brian is being filled with all kinds of infomation and I'm wondering if maybe you're making connections that are not really there. When you get to read ATS for the first time and you spend a couple of weeks consuming all this info and it can leave you feeling a bit paranoid, I know I was
. Maybe take sometime to look out the window and take a deep breath and relise there's still an amazing planet out there. Do some meditating, light a candle and come back to ATS with a clear head.
Also take up General Eyes on his/her offer and give them a u2u, ATS has some incredible, smart and helpful staff and members from all walks of life.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Depends on your vantage point.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Only really shallow or lustful women could enjoy the company of a black man? What do you mean?

Originally posted by SlovenlyGhost
Is this a joke?

U got a big black dude with a Giant___ to persuade a women?Mind control techniques the world hasn't seen yet?

Well obviously it shouldn't have been such a big task seeing as u picked a really shallow/lustful women as your victim.

Phffft,let me know if u mind control some real people.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Interesting.

A very intriguing, misleading and confusing title
The thread itself however is none other than the ramblings of a madman. No offence.

In fact, I think your sane and just making a mockery of this forum.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Mr Zeropoint because: Change of mind?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why do you hate Illinois? It is NOT a law that kid's have to pray. I live in Illinois, and have kids in school, 4th & 6th grade, and there is 15 sec of silence. Their teacher told them the time could be spent thinking of whatever they want, that they did not have to pray and would not be asked or made to. You hate a state so much that you wish the men, women and children who live there destroyed? How about TPTB just nuke where ever you are, since you seem to think yourself so important and such a threat to them, that would make more sense. And let's hope your family is there too.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Back to topic. What I'm going to leave with is. Technology to the NWO is like writing on paper to them. If I simply write something on paper like "drink water from cup". They can make this happen. That's how powerful they are. Ok bye.

Okay... consider this.

I'm usually up at 4am every morning. This morning I was having a lucid dream just before getting up. Apparently I or someone (not sure here) had shot and killed my cousin... then stuffed his body along with the gun into a hide-a-bed couch. In the meantime... I was busy trying to conceal this horrific crime from several curious children who had just happened to enter the room and were wanting to pull out the couch (which was blood soaked on the back side) to check something out.

Continuing...

I am now fully awake. And after getting up out of bed and turning on the TV to HLN... the very first story that came up was about kids/people using COUCHES to slide down snowy hillsides. Hmmm.

Now what's really curious about the dream/HLN connection... is that I've recently been looking at several ideas for providing sleeping arrangements for this specific cousin whom I haven't seen in over 25 years if he ever has the opportunity to drive thru my area again. A hide-a-bed couch isn't/wasn't even an option... for lack of space.

My question for the OP is this... do you know much about SYNCHRONICITY??? Have you ever experienced synchronicities??? I know... based on past experiences... that I should now fear for my cousin's safety. Based on your personal knowledge... is it possible that my cousin's life is in danger???
edit on 24-1-2011 by 1088no5 because: punctuation and spell check

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am stupefied....I think this really calls for one BIG...

"Lighten up Francis".

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I am stupefied....I think this really calls for one BIG...

"Lighten up Francis".

After spewing coffee everywhere!!! I just realized this response was off topic... and I'm still waiting for the mod to drop the hammer. A paper towel would be nice right about now.

Please note: crossed arms and tapping foot...
edit on 24-1-2011 by 1088no5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry about that crack...

When I hear (btw i'm being followed) it really smacks of several well known mental illnesses. I really hope the OP would consider speaking with a professional. I really wish him well, it can't be fun.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Sorry about that crack...

When I hear (btw i'm being followed) it really smacks of several well known mental illnesses.

You have no idea of what is going on.

I have had no privacy in 19 years, and that is every moment. People are so ignorant in this world and thats a fact.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why don't you enlighten me. Go back and read to "Original Post". Their are serious Red Flags. I am not being judgmental about his story. I am telling him he should talk to someone he trusts.

It's like the hoax the other day, the guy said "He was being followed" and "They are right down the road".

I have never had a medical class in my life. However, this pathology is obvious.

reply to post by andy1033

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hopefully he does get in touch with General Eyes because as I figured, nothing seems good about this.

Unlike others, I never felt the need to mock (sad state of our society in the modern era?) but to help and yeah, it seemed like a classic case of mental illness but then again, I don't know the full facts behind his story. Just hope he gets the help he needs either from a professional or our very kind GE

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think the problem was the way the OP expressed himself. I mean, General Eyes told his experience in a very coherent and calmed way.

Still...some of the things the OP said seemed exaggerated. I'm still not sure what he was trying to say, I'm not very smart but I couldn't see the point in his post, I know he was trying to warn us and let us know what was happening, but it didn't come out very clearly.

However, if he slows down and is willing to explain what are the things that make him feel that way, I'm willing to listen. Perhaps we can all come up with answers as to what is happening to him, whether it is a mental illness (in that case we'll encourage him to get help if his suspicious are unfounded) or someone is really following him.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Who's been following you for 19 years?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
If you want me to be blunt. I got a very big black dude with a very giant **** and used him to persuade women.

Yes, the OP is telling the truth because he's found out that all women are powerless against black guy's with big.........

WTB the ability to phsyicaly reach thru the screen and slap people sometimes - dont you agree?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3vDO NOT DO THIS. I REPEAT DO NOT MAKE ANY SORT OF COMMUNICATION WITH ALIENS. DON'T EVEN TRY TO. This is the equivalent of killing like 500 people at once. That's how bad it is...unless of course you are abducted and somehow report it to the news, which I have yet to see

Well seeing that many people on here claim to either be alien or in talks with them I would say ATS members alone are killing more than 500 people a day. You need medical attention. IMMEDIATELY!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I am glad that it is not me alone.
I was once confused like that because of all the information I develop ( not rational at the time ) . To you have an idea, I knew a shortcut into a building that I've never been before.
edit on 2-2-2011 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
very nice post, if you can fill me in some more on this id be very greatful.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's pretty simple, so why don't you just come out and say it? You are the modern day John Conner!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join