It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling session mentions Crystal Skulls: 16 on Earth, 48 total.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is from a channeling session from two beings from Sirius. I found it interesting they mentioned 16 Crystal Skulls, and 48 total - 16 on each of three different planets, presumably. According to the channeled being, SeRen#ha, the skulls will begin to radiate life energy and purity, or Essence, what seems to be a "life purpose" level of existence!

Many think the dinosaurs are the oldest evidence of life on your planet but there is more you need to know. There are 16 crystal skulls, created by Essence magic which have a purpose unknown to any on Earth at this time. There are in all 48 skulls, on three different planets, at which time all three planets reach a slightly higher elevation of frequency the skulls will begin to radiate Essence. It is of utmost importance these skulls are available, at least in part, for people to see and experience first-hand through touch and feel. Life energy and purity will exude from these in a manner which rivals some of the Biblical and historical Religious stories of old times on your planet. These crystal skulls will create life lines as the blue lines do now. They are of exquisite and unimaginable Essence purpose. There is no need to fear such power, as it is akin to fearing the material world because it is material; it is what it is and so be it.

intuitivechoice.blogspot.com...

edit on 22-1-2011 by Thermo Klein because: Added link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
steven spielberg covered this in the last indiana jones movie.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
steven spielberg covered this in the last indiana jones movie.

I watched it again a couple days ago, very cool movie.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Greetings Thermo Klein;

I have read the entire page from your link, and I can say that it resonates with me. I also suggest that others read the link as well, and listen to how they feel about the channeling. The mention of our president and discloser would be astounding, the after math would not. A part of myself feels the our president wants to keep the promises he has made, but is not allowed to by the dark ones. Is it just me, or does he look frustrated about his presidency, and the lack of his previous convictions? I believe so.

The Chrystal skulls are of great importance to the survival of our species. I know that they carry information within them that, at the right time, will be understood by those that choose to except it. Thirteen of them were brought together on 10/10/10 in New York city by the Maya Grand Elders. It makes sense that there would be sixteen of them, coral castle, Ed Ledscalen, sweet sixteen?

Thank you for your post.
In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why should this be any more believable than the "channelling champion" Blossom Goodchild?

I'm sorry, I mean no offence, but I do not believe in channelling........especially from aliens........and even more especially from people seeking attention in blogs.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Everytime I post a channeling link someone mentions Blossom Goodchild

If you don't believe in channeling, fine. I do, and this resonates with me as believable. I won't bet the farm on it by any means but just another piece of possible information to add to the mix.

Not to be naggy about your whole post but I don't think you understand what a blog is... it's a way to share information and doesn't even go into Google searches unless specified.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Other than a "personal resonation" what leads you to put any faith in channelling?, have you seen or heard of any verifiable evidence that a channeller has put out there?

As to blogs, I am well aware of what they are, they are little more than online diaries, usually filled with personal views and opinions, and are never taken as reputable sources when conducting any form of research.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I have personally seen channeling sessions that provided verifiable facts. A channeler contacted a long-dead great Aunt of mine and provided information to enable my sister to find a whole family lineage which she hadn't known of before. The person told her to look in some specific place in a specific family Bible which led to finding about 400 years worth of our family lineage. Made my sister cry in happiness and disbelief but turned out to be accurate! Pretty profound.

I've seen other things as well, but every thread about channeled information shouldn't need to have this debate... If you don't believe it then why bother getting on a thread like this.

My point about blogs is that people don't seek attention or fame by putting something in a blog.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Okay, that's a fair point, and I suppose if I were to put any stock into channelling then it would be with the deceased, aliens however are another issue altogether, and in my opinion spawns an awful lot of delusional charlatans who offer no verifiable evidence whatsoever.

Just to take issue with you on a point you made in your post above, why do you, and many others here on ATS believe that a non believer should not post in or should ignore threads/subjects that they don't believe in or agree with? how boring a place would it be here if every poster agreed with each other? what's wrong with a healthy debate?
I'll bet if I started a thread stating that all channellers were charlatans and frauds then there would be a few people showing up to disagree wouldn't there!..........If I then told them "if you don't agree with me then why are you posting in this thread"?.......would you back me up?

or would you say that they have a right of reply?

new topics

top topics

join