It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 41: Constitution Null and Void? Special Guest Tonight!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

This week we'll be discussing the Constitution, is it null and void? with a Special guest interview, other possible topics include chemtrails, guns, comets and cold fusion.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:55:46 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Constitution null and void.??

Let me put it this way, if this was 1811, a whole bunch of Congressmen, Senators and Supreme Judges would be hanging from one end of Pennsylvania Avenue to the other for their treasonous actions.

The US has been so thoroughly infiltrated that it is now possible to speak of Regime Change.

All branches of US government are engaged in treasonous activity since the implementation of the "Patriot act" (Oh the Irony).

Only the people remain to defend the Constitution, they have the right and the duty to arrest and apprehend any and all that they may prove to be acting against the Constitution.

Can the people be bothered to save the Crown jewels of the USA, the right to be equal and free, or will the realization come too late and be lamented at leisure.?

If you are waiting for people in Washington to get a backbone and save the Constitution and the US from being replaced and remodeled forget it, they were lost decades ago.

It's up to the people now, how much are you prepared to lose before you scream "Enough!!" .

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No Constitution, Chemtrails, Deadly Comets!!!

Oh the doom!!!!

Tune in folks, this has the makings of a great show.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Show time..............41 minutes!

And a reminder...............callers....we WANT callers!
Come and voice your opinions!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok I want to try and participate but it is the first time I will be using the technology...

I will send a message but I will not be on just as it starts I have to go pick up my girlfriend just as the show starts....

If I understand correctly send the message via skype for questions and comments?

thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
Ok I want to try and participate but it is the first time I will be using the technology...

I will send a message but I will not be on just as it starts I have to go pick up my girlfriend just as the show starts....

If I understand correctly send the message via skype for questions and comments?

thank you

yes...message ATS LIVE STUDIO and you will placed in a que....and when its your time...make sure your mic is ready and the show is not on in the background!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ETA: fixed.

edit on 22-1-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Callers? We are talking about the very topics yall discuss here on the boards...
Please come in and voice your opinion. Ask questions. Make comments. Debate the panel.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Added you guys to Skype, just shows you as offline. Not sure if I added the wrong one, as there is 2. The one I chose though has the website in the profile. So hope I got it right

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
you need to add:

ATS LIVE STUDIO

there is online one

edit on January 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

Whats your skype name?

ETA: Ok got ya.

edit on 22-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok so I did add the right one, the other ones name is neformore, so dont think that one is it. I just cant join the chat one the website, as I dont have 200 posts yet.

Mod Edit - You have an Urgent U2U
edit on 22/1/11 by neformore because: privacy

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by mattyboy4u

Whats your skype name?

ETA: Ok got ya.

edit on 22-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

Sent you a U2U with my info, thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
mine is on there but I do not know if you got it

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Our special guest is live in a few seconds!!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sorry guys, can't call. My internet connection is too sketchy tonight.
I wanted to make a comment on the discussion about police and the comment about why they join the force.
Although it is a paying job, most police I know do it because they believe it is a job worth doing. A relative of mine left a successful career at the age of 39 to become a police officer. He had always wanted to be a policeman from an early age and finally decided to do it. Seems that being an accountant making good money wasn't fulfilling enough. He took about 50% reduction in pay and started over on a new career because he felt like that was what he should do.
Police have to deal with hazards, problems and the worst people humanity has to offer on a daily basis. If it was just about the money, most of them would be in different jobs.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
have my messages got through...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was under the impression that the Constitution issue was shown to be a hoax (especially since it wasn't a credible source providing it). If it turns out to be true, we don't even know the opinion of the court or the context it was in.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrong
I was under the impression that the Constitution issue was shown to be a hoax (especially since it wasn't a credible source providing it). If it turns out to be true, we don't even know the opinion of the court or the context it was in.

You should call in and voice this

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Sucks. My skype won't work, I can't text, and am not seeing anything on ATS chat voyeur.

Oh well, another time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join