It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing in Russian Skies (photos) - January, 20 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Same thing happened in Kalmykia, according to the news though, it's most likely a spotlight setup at a local shopping center.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by Human_Alien

Looks like a comet to me...the tail on that things is miles wide..not even the shuttle taking off produces a tail that big..amazing pics.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: meant comet not asteroid

A comet ascending? Maybe. Could be just how it was captured on film giving that impression I suppose.

Hey, any Russians here...?.....we have vodka.... (should that motivate you to post)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it looks as amazing as "Aurora Borealis"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The magnetic shield of earth is failling caused by a bombardements of solar waves
you can even see an aurore boreal of green color .. very beautiful pictures

i dont think this is a missile

I don't think that is Auroral in the picture. Looks like light from the buildings on the ground. Maybe some type of overexposure which would affect the object in question as well.

link   
Whatever it is, it's moving. Look at how it changes position relative to the red light at the bottom of the picture. Very strange. If I see something like that over our California skies, I'm heading for the hills!

link   

Originally posted by redrezo
Same thing happened in Kalmykia, according to the news though, it's most likely a spotlight setup at a local shopping center.

www.youtube.com...

Don't be silly. That was 'just a spot light"

So assuming that WASN'T 'just a spot light' (which I don't think it was) would that be the THIRD sighting of this type of configuration over there?

link   
For anyone wondering why there are no resident experts saying why this isnt this or that... it's -

Because they are FUGGEN TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME GOD DAMNED CRAP EVERY TIME.

Sorry.. but it had t be said.

ugh...
edit on 22/1/2011 by badw0lf because: Removed the IT as it was doing my head in re-reading..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is it possible to ascertain data (EXIF) from these photos or do they have to be the originals?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
For anyone wondering why there are no resident experts saying why this isnt it this or that... it's -

Because they are FUGGEN TIRED OF REPEATING THE SAME GOD DAMNED CRAP EVERY TIME.

Sorry.. but it had t be said.

ugh...

What's your point? Kinda got lost within your rage.

Are you saying this is bogus? If so, why?
Or are you saying this might be something? If so, why?

Please try not to curse because that'll only attract 18-thousand posts (on my thread) asking you not to and that derails and detracts from the content.
Okay? Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No, it won't motivate me to post, because I have vodka too

I think it has something to do with aurora borealis. And if it is I guess something unusual is actually happening to our magnetosphere.
I'll try to investigate it now.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etherguide

No, it won't motivate me to post, because I have vodka too

I think it has something to do with aurora borealis. And if it is I guess something unusual is actually happening to our magnetosphere.
I'll try to investigate it now.

That's swell.

Hey, sorry about that cold-war conflict we had with ya guys a few decades ago by the way
It was totally out of my hands!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So assuming that WASN'T 'just a spot light' (which I don't think it was) would that be the THIRD sighting of this type of configuration over there?

ya that's what I was thinking too, there's some kind of general trend of these sightings happening in the same region 2 in russia, one in China. Though I don't know what it is, maybe someone could fill us in with evidence.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow all those responses and nodbody recognizes it....look at the noraway spiral from few hours before Obamas nobel prize.

I am no expert, but that looks 99.9999% a by product of HAARP. they pulse waves into the air in an effort to tune into the upper atmosphere. the auroa occurs because it is simulating the vortex of ionic current that traveles into the earth. When Ions are combined plasma is released...you are seeing the ion concentration around the outside of the magentic field they are creating....TESLA technology basically....Could be used for defensive application....even for potentially modulation solar flare damage....might be way to shield or channel destructive energy....as well as the already known applications for missle defenses...

Hope this makes sense....I am not going explain details how it works, as I said I am no expert

edit on 22-1-2011 by Drala because: name typo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think he means its very likely a missle launch....
That the first poor bugger who says it will get clouted to hell and back by the believers and the contactees....
There have been claims made by goverments that other similar pics are lauches,but that is always disputed by the no way thats a whatever crowd.....
Scence does not go very far in these discussions, but thats what stan fullham says about the whole deal.
We are THE most emotional beings in the known universe....
Thats why we are special, and thats why we are being kept from destroying ourselves.
Aparently 300 billion extra solar viewers watched the winter olympics throughout the known universe.
They are fascinated with the idea of having such emotions, which according to stan, the rest of creation seems to lack.
But thats another story....
I call it a launch by the russians or chinese......

link   

Originally posted by Etherguide

I think it has something to do with aurora borealis.

by objective standards highly doubtful, if you look at pictures of aurora boralis, none of them bear resemblance to these defined contrails.

Whatever it is, it looks either man made or 'out there'.

link   
Interesting pics

My initial reaction was Aurora Borealis , but after trawling the net I can't find any Aurora pics that look like the pics you posted .
I suspect there is a prosaic explanation for this ..... but hey , cool pics and interesting mystery

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

LMAO in the same video they say it was a spotlight....then if you listen closely at the end of the video they very briefly mention the ex govener saying he was abducted....but later became friends witht he aliens!?! WTF....thats the "coolest cherry on top" I have heard in awhile....LAST 10 seconds of video, listen to the reports comment....tooo funny.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Great pics.

Before I start I know breaking the sound barrier doesn't create light.

I was watching something the other night about an f16 breaking the sound barrier and an oval shaped craft breaking the sound barrier, it showed what directions the boom would desemante in and the lines on these pictures are an exact match of an oval aircraft I'll see what I can find to show you all what I mean.
edit on 22/1/11 by simples because: Found the vid: m.youtube.com...#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=U0qiOlBAmsU

m.youtube.com...#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=U0qiOlBAmsU

edit on 22/1/11 by simples because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The last photo looks like a missile (its from another event anyways), you can follow the trail from the ground to the object (missile) and looks like most missile photos. but in the russian photos I cant make out any trail, it looks like its way over the horizon, it would be good to know where exactly and what time the photos got taken, I know its night in the photo but how long since the sun went down? the object looks very bright, if the sun has just gone down it could explain this?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That's swell.

Hey, sorry about that cold-war conflict we had with ya guys a few decades ago by the way
It was totally out of my hands!

No problem! At least it didn't get any warmer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join