It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing in Russian Skies (photos) - January, 20 2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice post! Very similar to the UFO spotted in China on July 7th, 2010.

China July 7th, 2010

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Do you own a video camera? You too can produce these amazing shaped 'UFOs' any where you choose in the world. All you require is a light source to film. What that video shows is a video camera artifact. Do a search on You Tube for Diamond Shaped UFOs. It really is amazing how gullible people can be!

TJ
edit on 26-1-2011 by tommyjo because: punctuation correction

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Not Irish accents, but Scottish.

TJ

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Another retarded explanation to cover up what ti really is. I lived in San Francisco for many years and have seen "Spotlights" in the fog that can cast a strange glow, but nothing like that.

Can anyone remember "Project Blue Beam" that Ronald Reagan spoke about with his "Star Wars Defense System"? To create a threat from outer space to unite the people of the world with 1 common enemy? NWO Bush senior spoke of.

I have seen something similar to this on another thread. I believe it was a spiral in Norway?

I believe they are testing their Tesla HAARP System to see if they can create an alien threat or to produce the coming messiah or Maitreya in different cultures. Has anyone seen holographic projections that were used in entertainment events; concerts, fashion shows.

To me this has Project Blue Beam all over it!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3

I believe they are testing their Tesla HAARP System to see if they can create an alien threat or to produce the coming messiah or Maitreya in different cultures.

What?!

It is a launch vehicle for a satellite.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There are always weird things flying over the eastern continent and strangely always the same colors. Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Excellent! thanks for the links :-)

So do you think the "July China UFO" which had a burst of energy seemingly coming from in front of it also could be caused by ejecting used boosters ?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
every time i read these kinda threads i instantly get reminded to the thread of the dark knight.
This guy said 3 years ago that we would see strange things in the sky (and hear strange sounds), and that it all builds up to 28 october 2012 i am correct. It seems like there are more sightings of weird lights (or things) in the skies.. each year there is clearly a build up imo.

Very interesting photo's

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

No, just a build up of people not understanding what they are seeing. As you can see from this thread some have pre-conceived ideas about how every missile or space launch should look like. Anything different and they won't or simply refuse to comprehend what it actually is. Everything from video camera artefacts of twinkling stars and planets to people trying to pass off aircraft at night as alien spaceships. You Tube is full of them.

TJ

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Because it was seen in a former soviet state, It leads me to believe it is some type of military aircraft.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

No offence, but have you read the thread? See links posted within following post on this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Human alien are you still here? Seems alot of possibilities. Have you any last thoughts on the subject?
Spike

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
similar case has happened before in China sky.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
[The lights in the sky of Russia are inhabitants of the RATIONAL WORLD who are doing the propaganda phase Rational entered on Earth since 1935. Learn more at www.rationalculture.info]

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is Most Likely Scramjet Technology:

This is amazingly Beautiful:

The Aurora Borealis in the Background is Stunning besides the UFO!

This doesn't look like it has a traditional Contrail that even the Kazakhstan/China had.

This better not be Photoshopped!

The UFO Contrail appears to be affected by the Earths Magnetosphere like the Green Aurora in the background. Contrail appears wavy and/or ripply visible in the Upper Right Corner of the Photo.

edit on 9-2-2011 by AbleEndangered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I'm more skeptical than most around here I think, but I'm not just hanging around ATS to crap on people's delusions...I believe there is much we don't know. These pictures are pretty impressive. And as many have stated, it does resemble an aurora. Can auroras be seen in this part of Russia? I saw another thread the other day in which the OP said someone from the White House called the Alex Jones' Show and spoke of an impending pole shift in March; maybe this phenomenon is related to that prediction?!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i suggest that people should read the thread in its entirety before mashing the reply button. this has already been determined to be a russian rocket a couple of pages ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
And as many have stated, it does resemble an aurora. Can auroras be seen in this part of Russia?

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
The Aurora Borealis in the Background is Stunning besides the UFO!

Did you guys not go through the whole thread? If you had you would have seen that they are not auroras.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You have it correct sir

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why is there a picture on the OP of a women with chocolate crisps in her hand and one in her mouth LOL...

Is it just me or can everyone else see that?

Is this the new strange thing in the Russian skies?!? LOL, if so it surely scares the crap outta me.

"WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!"

"Russian chocolate crisp woman will kill us all!!!"
edit on 7-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join