It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘You’re going to have to shoot them in the head,’ Beck said of Democratic leaders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
reply to post by buddhasystem

It may not be you "individually" its the entire Obama administration full of marxist extremists

If it's full of them, it's not much to ask of you to list 10 (ten) marxist extremists and their marxist actions while in power. Please be precise.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think Beck is dangerous he says he is a comedian that's in it for the money. That's probably true...he'll say anything for a buck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4af699314777.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Do your own homework,start here.commieblaster.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Good thinking on Raw Story's part. They have the screenshot and have circled the text in question which has since been removed from the transcript!

While I understand the sentiment, this is a huge blunder on Beck's part.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Do your own homework,start here.commieblaster.com...

OMG... This is what you use as "evidence"? He had a "neighbor" who "preached" "class warfare"?

Sorry but I don't accept cr@p arguments. Your mileage will vary.

Beck IS the weapon of class warfare. It's the war against the middle class and lower strata of the society that the right are waging, and with little help of Beck and the gullible ignorami they are doing just fine, middle class is evaporating and jobs are going to China, unemployment is rocket high etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If your denying Obamas known ties to a myriad of radicals your simply in denial,remember Mao lover Anita Dunn? Please,the mans a marxist through and through. It'll never fly in America,sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I will stand against you and so will millions of others. We believe in something. You in the media and most in Washington don't. The radicals that you and Washington have co-opted and brought in wearing sheep's clothing — change the pose. You will get the ends.

You've been using them? They believe in communism. They believe and have called for a revolution. You're going to have to shoot them in the head. But warning, they may shoot you.

They are dangerous because they believe. Karl Marx is their George Washington. You will never change their mind. And if they feel you have lied to them — they're revolutionaries. Nancy Pelosi, those are the people you should be worried about.

If anything, Beck was arguing that the democrats should shoot their advisors in the head because of what they believe. The episode was a rant against folks like Van Jones, one of the presidents former advisors.

So no, Beck was not calling on people to kill democrats, he was calling on democrats to kill democrats, because 'we' are not 'them.'

Pretty twisted talk none-the-less.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If your denying Obamas known ties to a myriad of radicals your simply in denial,remember Mao lover Anita Dunn? Please,the mans a marxist through and through. It'll never fly in America,sorry.

OK, so you failed to name 10 radical marxists who Obama installed in positions of power in Washington, DC. Why am I not surprised? All you can offer is frothing at the mouth rhetoric with zero facts to support it. And for the record, ANYTHING flies in America these days, even demagogue nut jobs like Beck.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ya'll seriously need to go back to page one of this thread and read the freak'n link.
Beck did not say what the left wing media is claiming. It's more predictable twisting on their part.
Hypocrisy.

Originally posted by buddhasystem
He's rhetoric smacks of Hitler, especially that there is a swastika in the background in this video.

Comparing someone like Beck to Hitler .. naaaah .. that's not 'rhetoric' from YOU at all, eh?

What's radical in our lives?

Seriously? Have you been watching what is going on in DC lately?
Have you heard the violent bunk spewing from the far left ... all the while they
point their fingers at the right?

name 10 radical marxists who Obama installed in positions of power in Washington, DC.

It's not just those in office in DC .. but also those who he admits he sought out to learn from (read his books) and those he was mentored by after school in addition to those he works with (or takes orders from) outside of DC.

All of these people hold views, or have made comments during speeches,
which can be argued to be marxist ...

1 - Hillary Clinton. She just luuuuuvs Marx. Proudly admits it.
2- Van Jones - 'green' jobs czar
3- FCC Diversity chief, Obama Czar Mark Lloyd
4- Urban Obama Czar Adolfo Carrion
5- Carol Browner
6-White House Communications Director Anita Dunn
7-Gary Samore -WMD Policy Czar
8-Ashton Carter - Weapons Czar
9-Adolfo Carrion Jr.. -Urban Affairs Czar
10 - John Brennan - "open borders" - Terrorism Czar
11 - J. Scott Gration - Sudan Czar
12 - Earl Devaney - Stimulus Accountability Czar
13 - John Holdren - "US business causes world poverty' - Science Czar
(isn't he the guy that wants to sterilize everyone by putting stuff in our water supply? :shk: )
14 - Cass Sunstein - free speech needs to be limited for the "common good" - Regulatory Czar
15 - Todd Stern - International Climate Czar - blames US business for 'man made global warming'
(which is a hoax) and US business for global poverty.

I could go on ... but this will get you started.

And of course he's taking orders from George Soros .. and sucking up to the marxist SEIU ... and he's trying to 'spread the wealth' like a good little jr. marxist .. etc etc

American Spectator

Pressed by "Joe the Plumber" on the purpose of taxation, Obama fell back on the Marxist fragment "to spread the wealth around." His memoirs contain an oblique mention of a Marxist mentor. He learned his community organizing from Saul Alinsky and his liberation theology from Jeremiah Wright. He blurbed one of the books of a Marxist terrorist and "educator," Bill Ayers. And until recently, he was stocking his administration with figures like Van Jones, who openly talked of environmentalism as a tool of Marxist change.

That his communications director holds up Mao as a quote-worthy "political philosopher" fits into this picture nicely. And it is appropriate since White House aides are if nothing else pursuing a Maoist media strategy: control debates by trying to ban opponents from them. His press secretary Robert Gibbs even offered a Maoist-style take on Fox: it is motivated by "profit." Why would a company be trying to make profit? Perhaps its property should be confiscated.

Gibbs .. reminds me of the Pillsbury Dough Boy. (my apologies to pastry/dessert lovers everywhere)

BTW .. google up Frank Marshall Davis and his views.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thank you Flyersfan for doing that. I was just about to go do the same. A star for you for saving me the time.
EDIT: Not that you needed it, 16k stars? You must have some awesome posts. I need to find some more of them.

edit on 22-1-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOPS .. forgot one ... How could I forget SCOTUS??
Supreme Court of the United States .. appointed racist Sotomayor
("castrate all white males") The Communists just luuuuuuv her a bunch.

Communist Party Backs Sotomayor
Guess who's supporting Sotomayor? Communist Party backs confirmation for Supreme Court. The way to end "right-wing" terrorism in the U.S. is to confirm Sonia Sotomayor as a Supreme Court justice, boycott Fox News and support Barack Obama's plan for nationalizing health care, the Communist Party USA said in an editorial in its newspaper, the People's Weekly World today.

Interesting blog - Sotomayors spending habits reveal she is a communist

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
16k stars?

I've been here 7 years. It adds up.

edit on 1/22/2011 by FlyersFan because: added stars comment

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So you think Obama is a communist in disguise? Sheesh... you people are contributing to further the hate and violence.

Playground instigators to afraid to fight their own battles. Whispering in peoples ears inflammatory rhetoric in the hope someone will fight for you. The reason for this tactic is that you can't win on the merits of your argument so you resort to inciting violence. Violence you convince others to commit on your behalf. Now that someone was shot...you had nothing to do with it...yeah right. You just convinced someone that Hitler has returned and is taking over America.

Nothing dangerous about that kind of talk [sarcasm]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Who the hell cares if he did say it. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? If someone tells you to go "f" yourself, do you actually go do it? And if you would do it and it was not a good time, would you then blame the person that told you to do it? The only blame lays in the hands of the shooter. Period.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I don't think owebummer was in disguise at all. His marxist views were there for all to see the entire time.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Seriously? Have you been watching what is going on in DC lately?

Yes, the Republicans are doing their best to ruin the country so then can blame it all on Dems and win the next election. I simplified the picture in the interest of bandwidth here.

Have you heard the violent bunk spewing from the far left ... all the while they

No I have not. Let me hear one presentation where the left implore the people to shoot anybody in the head. From what I saw, Beck does it day in, day out.

All of these people hold views, or have made comments during speeches,
which can be argued to be marxist ...

I'm going to go on a limb but I have to state that I likely studied more marxists books in detail than you ever considered doing. So take it from the source, you can't argue any of these guys are actually marxists.

1 - Hillary Clinton. She just luuuuuvs Marx. Proudly admits it.

I may love Proust but I'm not a homosexual. I may have a book by Stalin somewhere in my basement but sure as hell I'm not Stalinist. If you use THAT kind of inference and logic here, all I can say is go back to Middle Ages.

As to your list, you can't demonstrate a viable Marxist allegiance or, what's more. practice of Marxism among these people, to any significant extent. You just bought Beck's poison line, hook and sinker.

Pressed by "Joe the Plumber" on the purpose of taxation, Obama fell back on the Marxist fragment "to spread the wealth around."

"Joe the Plumber" is a fraud (what else do you expect?). en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding his statement to Barack Obama about intending to buy the plumbing firm that employed him, Wurzelbacher later said that the idea of buying the company was discussed during his job interview six years prior. According to MSNBC and Fox News, court records show that Wurzelbacher made $40,000 in 2006. Dun & Bradstreet's report estimated that A. W. Newell Corporation, the full corporate name, had $510,000 in annual sales and eight employees. As part of the background on McCain's use of "Joe the Plumber," several media outlets researched his professional plumbing credentials. One Toledo Blade article stated, "Mr. Wurzelbacher said he works under Al Newell’s license, but according to Ohio building regulations, he must maintain his own license to do plumbing work. He is also not registered to operate as a plumber in Ohio, which means he’s not a plumber."

And, I'm not necessarily in favor of "spreading wealth", but sure I'm confused as to why the gap between the top earners in the country, and the rest of that same country, keeps growing at an unprecedented scale? My answer is that part of it, is in media (e.g. Beck) brainwashing people into sheep-like submission to anal rape by powers that be. And you are a part of that problem.

edit on 22-1-2011 by buddhasystem because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Denial much?

the Republicans are doing their best to ruin the country so then can blame it all on Dems

Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi etc ... sure had nothing to do with the rotten state of this country, eh? Yeah, and I've got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya.

Let me hear one presentation where the left implore the people to shoot anybody in the head.

Just one? That's all I get to put in print? golly .. so many to choose from. Okay .. here's ONE.
The Progressive Climate of Hate - An Illustrated Primer 2000-2010
Lemme' know if you want more. Like I said .. Plenty to chose from.

I have to state that I likely studied more marxists books in detail than you ever considered doing.

OMG .. please tell me you didn't really just say that! That's soooo lame!

I may have a book by Stalin somewhere in my basement but sure as hell I'm not Stalinist. If you use THAT kind of inference and logic here, all I can say is go back to Middle Ages.

Hillary has more than a Marxist book in her basement. She is a proud marxist.
She has said so. You are in denial.

you can't demonstrate a viable Marxist allegiance or, what's more. practice of Marxism among these people,

They all express marxist views and their decisions reflect their marxist desires.
They dont' have to be card carrying 'Communist Party' members to be Marxist.
They know that it would end their careers in politics and they'd get nowhere.
So they go the 'democrat' route. The (D) by their name gives them legitimacy with voters.

"Joe the Plumber" is a fraud (what else do you expect?). en.wikipedia.org...

1 - Wikipedia isn't a reliable source for anything.
2 - Joe the Plumber isn't a fraud. He's a man who wanted to buy a plumbing company. So what's the fraud in that? Nothing. He didn't say he was a plumber. The media dubbed him 'Joe the Plumber'.
3 - You sidestepped Obama's marxist statement.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Where were you and the MSM in October when DemocratRep. Paul Kanjorski called for the assassination of a republican candidate?

"Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.
washingtonexaminer.com...

Please explain how that is justified, or why it was largely ignored.

Or is it only bad when a conservative pundit hyperbolizes?

What a hypocritical bunch the "progressives" are.
Deny ignorance.

jw
edit on 22-1-2011 by jdub297 because: link

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow OP... you really have the pulse of current events...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is such bull. I saw this broadcast and like always with people who attack Beck, they don't give you the full story.

At the beginning, Beck starts out by saying, "well, what so and so states here in his book..." then he goes into the statements in which you hear in that video. So, with this shortened video clip it APPEARS Beck himself is saying this, which he is NOT. He is QUOTING someone else who said that about shooting Democrats.

Cmon people, stop doing crap like this! This isn't right!

This RIGHT HERE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY! These little games to stir up the hate.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED because it IS NOT TRUE and it is totally misleading.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join