It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The Elite Think They Are Royalty? Antarctica Seems To Suggest As Much

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Although I tend to second your appreciation of these families, I call for a careful use of wording. You call their habit of growing weak brains by breeding in their won circles (my interpretation) "racist". Can you elaborate on that? What has "race" or "ethnical background" have to do with this economically inspired tendency? It's not about race, it's about keeping wealth in the hands of few. Which, btw, was the main model for mating for the last 1500 years, and which wasn't replaces by more romantic notions or mating in the 19th century.

Now, about the original question... basically there's not really a huge difference between the "elite families" and "royalty", maybe the most important difference being that in the case of royalty these families of thieves and crooks managed in having the people accept them as their "natural leaders" (appointed by... that's right.... their gods). Ascribed status might be slightly different, in essence the process is the same: be successful in ripping of others, accumulate the wealth you steal, make sure only the right genes copulate and act distinctively, as if the sun indeed is shining out of your elitist *sses.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i like the idea of them going there when shtf... seems plausible

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

I'm not sure when those were named. The Nat' Geo map was from 2008. There were several globes there from the 90's that I checked after I noticed that on the map and they weren't on it, but to be fair, globes are far less detailed and that's comparing apples to oranges. Probably the best way to find out would be to dig through the Natl Geo archives of global maps and see when the names first appear on the maps.

as for ThePeopleParty's comment

Look at a map of the British empire and the common wealth, they are all most the same.

Good observation. Same boss, new name. Are slaves still slaves even though they believe they are free? That is the premise of the NWO and the existence of sheeple. Nothing really changes, just the faces up front that we call our leaders, Presidents, Popes, Queens, Prime Ministers, etc.
edit on 22-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: correcting names

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Stick them all on an isolated island and saturate it with DU. Give them a taste of their own medicine!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
that idiot prince william looks real sinister, i think he going to bring back the glory days of massive beheadings and imprisonments, of course all behind closed doors to people who play the game with different rules.

the elite have their own rules and justice, that are above the laws in place used to control the population.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Not really elite, just common criminals who own the justice system, government, and apparently have their own islands on the South Pole.
edit on 21-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: clarity

Makes me wonder though, why have islands down on the South Pole? Prime real estate some time soon?

Do they already know something we don't?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I always like how people say Britain secretly runs America, and that the Pope actualy controls Britain lol. History
suggests otherwise.

Protestants and Catholics do not get along. However that may of course be a NWO illumunati sleeper reptile from niburu diversion.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

cool if they think like that just let them go there and rule the penguins but i dont think the penguins have banks for them to manipulate maybe they can collar the market on fish

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alexs

but i dont think the penguins have banks for them to manipulate maybe they can collar the market on fish

Hahaha! Maybe so. They have to have power and control over something, otherwise how would they know they were better than the penguins?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Since 1975, the Queen has unceremoniously discarded two first-term Prime Ministers who ran afoul of her. Gough Whitlam and Kevin Rudd know very well that popular Prime Ministers can be removed by the Queen before the people have the chance to re-elect them.

Nice distortion of the facts there, the Queen had zero to do getting rid of Whitlam (who was in his second term, not his first) and Krudd. Neither were popular, with both being incompetent. After Whitlam was chucked out he was not re-elected, in fact his party lost with a landslide.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well, speaking as a "royal", ( I will not divuldge my family or name, but I hold the title of Prince in two European countires and am a senior member of a major European house.) I take offence that my very existance is considered "racism". Very interesting way of looking at it. I will agree with you on the stance of genetic disorders which is why, if you hae ntoiced, that many of our lines are now allowed to marry outside our families to strengthen our bloodlines. All you have to do is look at most all reigning young royals in the past 10 years to see that they have been allowed to marry "commoners." I would also like to point out that at least for myslef and my immediate family that we do not think of ourselves as "elite" or better than anyone else. My blood is the same color as anyone elses and I do not have green scaley skin and a forked toungue either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join