It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Ireland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Well I know con-trails, and what I saw the other day was'nt them. I know because of the pattern, too weird for planes to fly over that area in such a structured pattern and leave four vertical lines and an 'x', lasted for ages. Wasnt even near the main flight paths that I see the planes going in either.

I concur Lady, Friday morning last 21.01.11, saw at least nine chemtrails in the sky over Derry. Not on usual flight paths, dissapation rate and lingering solidity of these trails says to me that these are not contrails. Also not an actual plane in sight, Ive noticed the same in Donegal, and Co. Tyrone and Down, these are being laid on a much more regular basis, it would appear. Although traditionally, we have such cloudy weather that these may have been hard to detect. But, without a doubt, there is a dramatic increase in the instances of chemtrails over our northern skies if not Ireland as a whole.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Well I know con-trails, and what I saw the other day was'nt them. I know because of the pattern, too weird for planes to fly over that area in such a structured pattern and leave four vertical lines and an 'x', lasted for ages. Wasnt even near the main flight paths that I see the planes going in either.

I concur Lady, Friday morning last 21.01.11, saw at least nine chemtrails in the sky over Derry. Not on usual flight paths, dissapation rate and lingering solidity of these trails says to me that these are not contrails. Also not an actual plane in sight, Ive noticed the same in Donegal, and Co. Tyrone and Down, these are being laid on a much more regular basis, it would appear. Although traditionally, we have such cloudy weather that these may have been hard to detect. But, without a doubt, there is a dramatic increase in the instances of chemtrails over our northern skies if not Ireland as a whole.

Im in Derry also :-) was quite surprised when I saw them, definately didnt look like contrails from planes leaving Derry City Airport, im used to seeing the planes coming and going over the city, this was diferent. I think I may enquire about what planes are supposed to be overhead the next time I spot them.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
As an aside check out Ted Gunderson's recent interview for OYM Radio ireland. Very informative.

oymireland.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Definitely they werent coming from COD airport, to give you an idea, I was driving along the river behind the Guildhall, the majority of the trails were coming from the direction of Rosemount heading towards the Newbuildings area into the rising sun, this was about 9 am-ish. Definitely Chemtrails!! BTW, good to chat again.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anam Gra

Definitely they werent coming from COD airport, to give you an idea, I was driving along the river behind the Guildhall, the majority of the trails were coming from the direction of Rosemount heading towards the Newbuildings area into the rising sun, this was about 9 am-ish. Definitely Chemtrails!! BTW, good to chat again.

I was walking along the Northland rd near the top of Clarendon st and they appeared to be over brook park going towards the waterside direction, it was around 9am when I spotted them.

Aye nice to see another Derry person on here :-)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If you want to see what is overhead use this site

You can get a flight number off the side bar and if you put it into the flight ID box on this site you can tell exactly what is over you and whether it should be or not.

Bear in mind that the timings are lightly behind what you see but usually only by a minute or two at most.

For example right now:

Flight Number : BAW283
Company : British Airways
ICAO Hex Code : 4006A8
Reg Code : G-CIVR
Model : Boeing - B747-436

is over Derry

From the other site you get:

British Airways Flight BAW283 - BA283
arriving in Los Angeles - Los Angeles International Airport

Edit: BTW the flight number only works on that site if the flight is in/outbound from the US/Canada.

edit on 23/1/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Posted this just minutes ago on another thread. I know Ireland is not Britain, but it gives you a look at the sky to see the plane's routes. I imagine you are seeing those planes heading west, or at least most of the ones heading west. And northwest, southwest, and all other points of the compass.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Do these sites include Military Aircraft? Also i recall that commercial and military have completely separate Air Traffic Zones. These flights two days ago were all originating at the same point of my view of the horizon, this is NOT normal!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I came across this photo from yesterday over in the UK. Good lord what the hell are they doing up there? Blocking out the Sun for starters but....what else????

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Posted these in another thread, but suitable for here too.

This was above my house, in Kilkenny, Ireland. Been going on like this for a few days now.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c45194d72401.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28605dc81a2c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b9779dff82.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
These are from Leeds,UK, a few days ago. I did not take these pictures.

Just sprayed
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e901148cd7.jpg[/atsimg]
Forming
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a9a37bf3ce3.jpg[/atsimg]
Done
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6f21355daf6.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Thanks WildEagle for the addition to this thread!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Great pictures.

They are all contrails.

By the way something I did discover. Some, but not all, of these chem-trails are produced using flares either fixed to the aircraft or ejected from the aircraft. These should be very easy to spot as there would be flame along the aircraft wing or falling from the sky.

In addition chem-trail aircraft tend to be pretty small if they are of the commercial variety and the only military one I ever saw (had a ride in it) was rather a long time ago - a DC3.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
seen the same myself last thursday or friday around lunch time the spraying started, up until then the trails only lasted a few mins, then the ones after lunch lasted in the sky for hours! strange thing was i seen around 4 other planes at teh same altitude leave nothing behind them!

ive a crude ms paint image here as id no camera to take images with me but the first 3 planes flew over head at lunch time all originating from the same path over the irish sea then changing course the moment they hit land, 5 mins later 2 more appeared from the same flight path and filled in the gaps that where inbetween where the other flew

we had a clear blue sky turned cloudy in a matter of a few hours with the amount of spraying

if the skys are clear in the morning ill have the camera at the ready

edit on 24/1/11 by dazirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dazirl

Thanks Daz!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Those of of us that reside in Ireland have had a really bad over-cast summer, so much so that a local bottled water company have advertised on bus-stop advertising sign's, a slogan that follows.. 'I'm Irish and the only sun i know is a paper'
If it is still up over the next few days i will try to capture and post it here.
But in the mean time i just wanted to add that this morning at around 8am i was going to the shop looking up at the usual grey clouds, i wasn't all that surprised to see chemtrails in between the bits of blue and cloud, which drew me to my conclusion that i had made over the bad summer, that maybe we had crap weather because they have started trailing at night rather than day, just so we can't see them..
Has anyone else experienced this ? Has anyone any idea if night vision would work to observe this, if we were to take up this type of observation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join