It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails (chemtrails) mentioned on RTE Weather Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow, thankyou for the post Human_Alien!

RTE is my local tv station, and I always see the weather forecast on it. I have NEVER heard the likes of this mentioned before EVER!

And I have been posting that indeed, I have watched the planes the last week, and it is a rediculous amount

Thanks a mill for your post.
S&F.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Let's see, tomorrow, like clockwork the weather here in Palm Beach will be just prime for water-vapor contrails once again. I can now predict the atmospheric conditions!

But what are the weather conditions at each layer of atmospheric altitude, and at what altitude is each aircraft flying by comparison?

And these planes will synchronize their watches because I predict they'll show up at the same time.

Airlines fly schedules so how is this surprising?

The planes last Saturday morning weren't out the previous Saturday morning so there is absolutely no schedule here my friend.

I don't know how much more I can stress that what I see, on occasion, appears to be random planes. Three weeks ago one made a U-turn out over the Atlantic Ocean. Now I am referring to planes 10-30,000 ASL (so this wasn't upon descending or recently ascending. These planes are well established in their path for quite a while) So that's a hell of a time (and height) to realize you've gone the wrong way.

Trust me, I watch and I watch diligently. I have yet to see 2 or 8 planes (at the same time) NOT leaving smoke.
What are the ODDS of that seeing contrails are conducive to weather conditions?

I am going to do what BackInBlack suggested and that's chart them. I will check online to see what planes should be out and over my house. But so far, we're heavily over-cast right now (rain, not chemtrails)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
They are starting bright & early again this saturday morning to fill the skies above me(In Belfast), only the three thus far but its early yet & if it goes the same as yesterday they will be back throughout the day with more. (As i type now one plane has just gone directly overhead leaving behind a trail)

Photo I took:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Good gawd. I can't believe people say that's normal!

Why are two planes (seemingly) on top of one another? It's not like this is the Autobahn where vehicles/planes are limited to just a few lanes whilst going REAL fast........... for crying out loud!

The sky provides a LOT of room. Hence why plane collisions are almost .....unheard of!

And yes, I know ALL about flight paths. I highly doubt these are planes on a path. Well, wait. I take that back. They do seem to be on a path of destruction!

Please keep us posted and post more photos if you can.
Is there anyway you can track these planes (as suggested I should do)?
Plus, what are the current weather conditions?

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Were you watching this performance? If so, why did that one trail, split? Were there two planes (on one path) riding piggy-back?
It looks like there were 3 planes, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Firstly im in the north part of belfast, if you go to where i posted the photo iv now linked near exactly were I am on the right side of the picture, there has been a lot more than three, to the east of that photo I have trees at the rear of garden & i didnt take a picture but there is at least another 3 in that direction, I would estimate that each and every trail is directly over the centre of belfast. The weather here is cold, 0°C, and there is absolutly no cloud cover which makes seeing the planes and trails very easy. I will check regulary throughout the day to see what else I can catch, yesterday was much the same with trails numbering into double figures.

What sets these apart from normal planes is, every so often a plane goes by and leaves a trail, but those dont stay around for long, they dissapear as quick as the plane is moving, these one's that get my attention stay around and spread out across the sky

EDIT: If you know of any site I can check flight details please feel free to let me know
edit on 22-1-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Im in cavan, (south of belfast) and yesterday the sky was filled with trails. the sky was beautiful and clear... except for over a dozen trails crisscrossing the sky, most coming from the south. They lasted a pretty long time, a few hours I'd say.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

I'm sure there was nothing to see and nothing to be concerned about.
Clearly they were just going to a contrail-convention

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My home, today.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c45194d72401.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b9779dff82.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28605dc81a2c.jpg[/atsimg]
Non stop. The whole sky is white and dull now. :/

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Were you watching this performance? If so, why did that one trail, split? Were there two planes (on one path) riding piggy-back?
It looks like there were 3 planes, right?

Some of you people have collossal amount of paranoia and see sinister intentions in anything. Yeah, looks like those are contrails of 3 planes..

The fact that probably 3 airliners were overhead on slightly different routings means exactly what???

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Holy moly! You took those photos, today? *cough. sneeze. eye-rub*

So THAT'S where they are today because they haven't shown up here yet. That's probably because it's cloudy.

And WHY is that too? Why is it these planes only show up when it's nearly perfectly clear?
Surely planes fly and leave trails when it's partly sunny/partly cloudy too, no?

Good lord Wildeagle.......do keep us updated and thank you SO very much for sharing.

We totally empathize, sympathize and commiserate right along with you! You're not alone my friend!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Thankyou Human_Alien!

Yes, these were taken today,....plane after plane after plane. Although our sky here in Kilkenny, has been given this treatment for the last few days, and more severe than ever. It almost really feels like they are frantic about something.

Soon after, as in around 3 hours, the sky was an awful shade of white, and I could not see out my window from fog. Nothing could be seen on ground level.

Now, I am not saying it is connected, but since they started the heavy spray, we have been exceptionally foggy...and suddenly gone really really cold, where as our mornings have been beautifully blue. Until they came along.

It is such a relief to be able to talk on this forum about it. Sadly, not enough people that I know actually look to the sky. But I am showing them as much as I can.

I will keep you updated in this thread, as to how it is progressing or changing here.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I used to have that link. Would you happen to? That's an excellent idea.

Here is the link defcon was referring to.

FlightAware

Have fun

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand how Air Traffic Control works. Aircraft enthusiasts monitor and track such flights everyday via all manner of software available. The chap lives in Northern Ireland. Some of these aircraft that he is witnessing are on transatlantic routes into and out of Europe. That image posted is nothing out of the ordinary. Have you never flown on an airliner and noticed other airliners crossing beneath and above you? Have you never flown on an airliner and noted contrails of other aircraft going in the same direction or contrails of aircraft that passed earlier?

There is also perception to be taken into account. Even if you see two or more airliners in the sky producing contrails and heading in the same direction does not mean that they are flying close together. The airliners will be separated by thousands of feet.

See video of two airliners filmed through a telescope. The aircraft are heading in the same direction and producing contrails but at different heights. Although heading in the same direction they will be separated by Air Traffic Control by thousands of feet.

TJ

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

How would you know what I do and don't understand?

What I clearly know is, there's a huge disinfo campaign to keep all of us in a constant state of debate over this.

I know contrails.
I know what's not a contrail.
Thank you.

Perhaps next you'll want to "learn" me my alphabet?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

I used to have that link. Would you happen to? That's an excellent idea.

Here is the link defcon was referring to.

FlightAware
Have fun

How can I 'track' an airplane that..... I don't know?
I don't know its flight number nor quite read the serial number on the tail nor do I know it's departure/arrival destination.

Got anything else I can't use?

Plus, I have every reason to conclude these are military in nature. Don't suppose they have a user-friendly data bank I can use, do they?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

But you clearly don't! You can see this in your posts in reference to images of contrails posted from UK members.

It is blatantly obvious that you don't have a clue or really don't want to know? I take it that all the transatlantic management routes are all part of this 'disinfo' campaign?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

TJ

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ah the old 'military' theory. It must be those pesky USAF air-refuelling tankers!

Why don't you go out and film them? Rod Hilderman does. He stands under an ATC zone in Canada and repeatedly films them. You don't require any equipment out of the ordinary in order to zoom in. In many cases the types and even airlines, via their liveries, are easily identifiable.

www.youtube.com...

All those airliners that he is filming will be available on such software as Flight Aware. Hell he can even go to his regional Canadian airports and actually film many of them on the ground, but obviously that would burst his hologram/fake plane theory.

TJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join