It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Notice to all World Leaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly what to mak of this or what effect it could have. As far a I can work out this organisation is attempting to hold all world leaders accountable for their crimes against humanity. I'll need to read through again to get a full grasp on it. I've added a couple of paragraphs from the notice below along with a link to the document itself.

The founders and trustees of the Global Settlement Foundation (GSF) have released the Finality of Settlement Part II on the GSF website. It lays out the facts of law, crimes against humanity, and extreme fraud. It will be served upon key de-facto world leaders as well as to those who are in charge of producing wealth. It is now on the public record worldwide. Feel free to mirror and distribute the PDF and this notice under the Rayservers Licence.

The implications in law of the multi-generational Ponzi fraud that is being harvested worldwide is staggering. If you are a de facto world leader and think that somehow you can isolate "your country" from this mess, you are grossly mistaken. If you are an industry leader who is attempting to take refuge in such leaders, you will be disappointed as well. If you are waiting for handouts as a "settlement", you are likely in for severe disillusionment. If you think that the DTC accounts have "money", WAKE UP !! The only lawful money is gold and silver and it is long gone from the various treasuries ! If a "lender" practices fraudulent conversion to monetize the instrument executed by the "borrower", the borrower becomes the true creditor. This is true worldwide on a national and personal level. Worse, the unit of account is a circular fraud, a 100% fiction, with two layers of fraud - bank liabilities to pay legal tender, and legal tender itself. Bank liabilities are not legal tender. If you did not know these facts, you have been defrauded.

Public Notice - Global Settlement Foundation

Could this be the beginning of the end for the powers that were?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Nope.

Unless this is being issued from a very large mothership hiding just behind the moon, then there is no way for this enterprising webmaster to enforce this charming proclamation.

Cute bit of protest, but nothing more.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Nope.

Unless this is being issued from a very large mothership hiding just behind the moon, then there is no way for this enterprising webmaster to enforce this charming proclamation.

Do you have any better ideas?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Nope.

Do you have any better ideas?

To unseat the powers that be? No.

However, I think it is a far better idea to live my life to the best of my capabilities. To provide for my loved ones as best as I can in a rigged game. To make sure that I can continue to do so in the event of systemic collapse. And to keep it in mind that it's all just theatre.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My bad... wrong reply, wrong post.

Apologies

edit on 21-1-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

I tend to agree, but it looks like an interesting read for anyone who wants to know more about how the world is being run....the document they refer to is a long one, so haven't read it, I just skimmed the contents.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
kinda reminds me of the Restore America plan
that turned out to be nothing more than a psy-op.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The Restore America plan is mentioned in the bigger document.

If the governments, banks, military and courts are all corrupt then this is Earth. It has some nice ideas on the surface, but the practicality for change is not clear.
edit on 21-1-2011 by kwakakev because: Added comments about notice

new topics

top topics

join