It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy in the making? Animal Deaths/Floods

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

we team up well together (:

many didnt find this strange...but adding to the mixture the missing flood reports..hmmmmm...make me wanna ATSing more

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Well, I got a reply. They directed me to their website, told me to listen to their podcast and said that all is normal.

I have been digging for 2011 flood information, but have found nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

they didnt reply to me :/

no who the heck listen to their podcast lol..

amazing..

we want data not podcasting

just a small example of..

Italian Scientists Who Failed To Predict Quake Indicted For Manslaughter

On March 31, six days before the large earthquake struck, Italy’s Civil Protection Agency held a meeting with the Major Risks Committee - composed of the six scientists - to assess the risk of a major earthquake. At that time, the committee concluded that there was "no reason to suppose a sequence of small earthquakes could be the prelude to a strong event" and that “a major earthquake in the area is unlikely but cannot be ruled out." At a press conference after the meeting, government official Bernardo De Bernardinis, deputy technical head of the Civil Protection Agency, told reporters that "the scientific community tells us there is no danger, because there is an ongoing discharge of energy. The situation looks favorable.” In addition to the six scientists, De Bernardinis is also under investigation.

According to the group of local citizens, many of the earthquake’s victims had been planning to leave their homes, but had changed their minds after the committee’s statements.

now thats a said story

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i hope im not seen as one who disrespect scientists , what i'm against is arrogance when evidence is pointing towards further investigation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join