It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy in the making? Animal Deaths/Floods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Internet always amazed me for its size and amount of information, you think of something and you find it...the only things you wont find are things for which you have to pay and that are not so common like

Soltek Motherboard Drivers (IT Gurus can relate)

you know the feeling..

It was also this hard for me to find any relevant Graphs and Charts related to Floods through the years

At least I found something but still missing important data

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f46b879101f3.gif[/atsimg]

I thought that this maybe because Destructive Floods are not easy to be monitored...but is it really the case??

There is no one in the World keeping exact records on destructive floods??..where people lost their lives??

Fellow members found some more still though not satisfied

- If you find something please post

Today I have found none on mass Animal Deaths to see if its really common as Mr Michio Kaku is Saying, NO Luck :/

Is it really possible????

There is no one in Charge of record keeping Mass Animal Deaths which at least remained unexplained???

This is so strange for me..

I ask thus your help in finding all the data possible!!

Thank You Fellow Members!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just a thought, I know this mass animal death stuff in the press is rather scary and very interesting but……

What about the tens of thousands of people who died of starvation today…….

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Just a thought, I know this mass animal death stuff in the press is rather scary and very interesting but……

What about the tens of thousands of people who died of starvation today…….

sorry but i cant see what this got to to with the thread..

im asking why is it so hard to find animal death/destructive world wide Floods graphs or charts

you post gave no contribution rather then derailing the thread
edit on 21-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I was searching the interwebs trying to find "animal death statistics" (as well any other way I could think to phrase it) and found nothing. I don't understand why there isn't a statistic for this phenomenon when there is a stat for everything else. I think that it probably is common... to a point. But there is no way what we have recently seen is anything close to normal.

Maybe someone else has had more luck? If anyone has, please post a link.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I was searching the interwebs trying to find "animal death statistics" (as well any other way I could think to phrase it) and found nothing. I don't understand why there isn't a statistic for this phenomenon when there is a stat for everything else. I think that it probably is common... to a point. But there is no way what we have recently seen is anything close to normal.

you got a nice 10/10 from me for your post

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Yeah you’re probably right, the point I was really making is that there are loads of these threads about a few thousand fish dying here and a few hundred birds there and ATS is ablaze with threads on the subject. Yet for years now thousands of people have died unnecessarily of starvation, drought, poverty and so on yet there is almost never a thread about it.

Your right this has nothing really to do with your thread, it had to do with all threads looking at this recent strange phenomenon. It’s interesting but I think we should be more worried about the killing of our fellow man rather than the death of a few birds.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This may seem like an unconventional way of thought, but what if in fact the ptb have orchestrated the mass kill-offs to prepare the publics' "PERCEPTION" of what is happening when humans start to die off in mass numbers. the stage has been set in my mind, everybody blames magnetic fields or someother unknown phenomena then the headlines hit... classic bait and switch. Tell us to watch the left hand and punch us with their right. Somewhat in the "conspiricy vein but more hypothetical than anything else.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gentleman start your engines

Why there are aint on the web??

Can they censor the Search by Keywords , type of parental control?

Or did they knew from who knows when that these type of events will happen?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

You have a rating system for posts???

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

your post had to be rated

no one else noticed this strange phenomena?

where is the data for large floods and mass animal deaths?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

your post had to be rated

no one else noticed this strange phenomena?

where is the data for large floods and mass animal deaths?

I just have a hard time believing that there is no data out there to compare the late 2010-early 2011 data to. I have found nothing but a few articles here and there about singular occurrences.

It is kind of starting to freak me out. Everything from fish, foul, water foul, manatees, crabs, octopus, trees, cows... its getting out of hand and no one is talking about it (except for here on ATS of course
).

MSM to the General Public:

"Move along now, nothing to see here."

"It was probably just swamp gas distorting a Chinese lantern causing and optical illusion that is making people THINK that they saw 5000 dead birds."

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

We aren't all gentlemen here on ATS

Don't forget about the lady conspiracy theorists...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

We aren't all gentlemen here on ATS

Don't forget about the lady conspiracy theorists...

sry !!!

CONSPIRACY LADIES ARE THE COOLEST THING ON PLANET EARTH!!
(and very determined
)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

sry !!!

CONSPIRACY LADIES ARE THE COOLEST THING ON PLANET EARTH!!
(and very determined
)

Just had to throw that out there!

You get a star for that comment

I think a lot of the guys tend to forget that there are quite a few girlies on ATS..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
bump

any more input??

i really need to look into this..i need to see if its the norm of having these events happening

kindly contribute

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have been digging a bit and found one source that says this is not normal. Its a wiki source, which I know is not the favorite around here, the same quote is mentioned on some other not so fantastic sites as well (the star and daily mail). How credible is the quote? I really don't know. I don't know anything about the man that said it.

wiki

For instance, Louisiana's State Wildlife Veterinarian Jim LaCour has stated that there have been 16 similar mass blackbird deaths in the past 30 years.[18]. On the other hand, according to Italy's WWF president Giorgio Tramonti, similar mass death events such as these have never happened before the year 2010.[19]

Apparently people are now referring to the bird deaths as the "Aflockalypse".

The term aflockalypse was coined by Washington Post writer Melissa Bell, in an article covering the deaths being reported across the United States and Europe in early January, 2011.[20] Aflockalypse is a portmanteau of the words "flock" and "apocalypse".

Still no real answers though but we have at least one source saying that it is not normal. Counts for something, right?

I will continue digging and post anything else I find.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

According to the USGS National Wildlife Health Center in the US over the past 10 years 175 mass deaths events exceeding 1,000 birds occured.[3]

USGS

Has a chart that is current only until January 10th, 2011 complete with causes of death.

www.nwhc.usgs.gov...

The above is the most complete record I have found yet. It goes back to 1995. By browsing through this list, it is starting to look like it might NOT be all that abnormal after all.

Only the first two quarters of 2010 have been listed so far though. So, I guess there really is no knowing for sure until the last two quarters of 2010 and the first quarter of 2011 are posted.

When I have more time I will take a closer look at the previous years. We need someone willing to crunch the numbers and give us stats and percentages by year. Any takers???

Edited to Add: These are apparently only the figures for the US. I didn't see anything listed that happened outside of the states.
edit on 22-1-2011 by daryllyn because: Because I like it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

awesome stuff!!

the evidence your brought forward clearly are signs that this aint normal.

have you noticed that the National Wildlife Health Center stopped gathering data on the second quarter 2010...now why is that??

emailing them..str8 away

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

LOL I emailed them as well. Thats funny

I assumed that the reports just weren't ready or not available to the public yet? I could be wrong. I am wrong a lot..

I still want to see a list or a chart that has all the recent deaths on a worldwide scale. I can't believe that there isn't one. The new google map is excellent and seems very up to date with new events added almost daily. But it is very hard to read. There are so many events and they are all stacked on top of each other, its hard to see what is what.

The USGS site says it takes a max of 2 business days for a reply to an email, so hopefully we can see what they say soon. It will be interesting to compare the responses we get. I will post mine as soon as I get it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join