It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of fish wash up dead in Detroit river. Also two ducks found dead in same park.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thousands of fish wash up dead in Detroit river. Also two ducks found dead in same park.

www.windsorstar.com

Fish appear to be trapped by ice flows on the Detroit River near Windsor's Alexander Park at Riverside Drive East and George Avenue Thursday, Jan. 20, 2011. Hundreds of dead fish can be seen, with thousands of other schooling below the surface.

Read more: www.windsorstar.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hi new to ats here...Thought this was interesting. Possibly linked to the mass die off happening on our earth.
I can not see it being the fish trapped in the ice flow's.
i have lived in this city my whole life and have never seen a die off like this. Maybe 1 or 2 fish on the beach dead but not of this magnitude.

www.windsorstar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You should see my post on this topic in general -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think it's ice flows either and thank you for bringing this to people's attention.

Something is definitely going on.... S&F

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripp420

Welcome to ATS Tripp420, I haven't seen anything about this on the American side of the Detroit river, indeed some very strange things going on and I am not buying that it's the USDA doing this for a few farmers who think black birds are destroying their crops.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Fish swim under the ice, if they didn't we wouldn't have ice fishing in the colder climates.Not buying this one - again. Something is going on and unless TPTB let us know what they know we have to try to figure this out for ourselves. I am beginning to be afraid to eat fish - I don't eat meat but if I did I am sure I wouldn't be now. Thousands of fish and 2 ducks - there is a new report or 2 everyday. We have several threads regarding the mass die offs of animals but its good to keep up with the current events, thank you OP - S @ F

Another to add to the list - this is frightening!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

That's what i said, fish swim under the ice....so what caused them all to die and get stuck in the ice...
Poison the food, poison the water and who's going to die off next? It's scary to say but all of us Human's
are next...Hopefully not, But ya never know..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
was born and raised in michigan and never heard of this happening. it's not like this is the first time detroit has been cold, but then again that river is pretty nasty. I'd never eat fish from it.

new topics

top topics

join