It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Obama Cannot be President Because Hawaii Not a State of the Union

KANE`OHE, HAWAIIAN ISLANDS, JUNE 1, 2010 — Dr. David Keanu Sai, a national of the Hawaiian Kingdom, filed a complaint in U.S. District Court, Washington, D.C., against President Obama, Secretary of State Clinton, Secretary of Defense Gates, Pacific Command Commander Admiral Willard and State of Hawai`i Governor Lingle. The civil case was assigned no. 1:10-CV-00899CKK. This case arises under the Alien Tort Statute and the Plaintiff filed the suit as a Hawaiian subject for injuries suffered when he was wrongfully convicted of a so-called felony by the State of Hawai`i in violation of an Execut
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.hawaiiankingdom.org...
edit on Fri Jan 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Okay. Im new here. Not too many people know about this information as the Hawaii media does not cover this topic in the news. BTW, this is now being taught at the University of Hawaii. So here we go.

To make a very long story short. Hawaii is not properly a State of the union. The internationally recognized Hawaiian Kingdom was occupied in 1893 with the illegal landing of the US marines. Pres. Grover Cleveland sent James Blount to investigate this act of war and he found that the US marines had conspired with Sugar Plantation Owners (children of the missionaries), to overthrow the government and to create a puppet government (Republic of Hawaii). The US president makes an agreement with Queen (Liliuokalani) to restore the Hawaiian Kingdom Government if she grants amnesty to the criminals who were a part of the conspiracy. This agreement, which has the power of a treaty, is called the "Liliuokalani Assignment" which binds each president after Grover Cleveland to the agreement of restoring the Hawaiian Kingdom back to power.

After Grover Cleveland left office, the puppet government (Republic of Hawaii), led by sugar plantation owner Sanford B. Dole, tried to have Hawaii annexed to the US, which failed in congress twice! On July 7, 1898, the United States unilaterally annexed the Hawaiian Islands for military purposes by enacting a joint resolution of annexation through its Congress over protests by the Queen. However, a joint resolution is NOT A TREATY, it is an American piece of legislation which should have no power in an independent sovereign country. America has been illegally occupying Hawaii till this day. Only in the early 1990's have Hawaiian researches found the true and accurate history of Hawaii from various government archives. The Hawaii public school system has been teaching a manipulated and twisted version of Hawaiian history since the illegal occupation.

How all of this relates to Barack Obama? Well, since Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii, that would mean that he would have been born in a foreign country under illegal occupation. Since there is NO TREATY of annexation between the Hawaiian Kingdom Government and the United States of America, Hawaii cannot be a state of the Union.

There is currently a case going on right now called "sai v. obama". There are lots of videos and scholarly research that has been done on the issue by a man named David Keanu Sai. Visit his website at

www.hawaiiankingdom.org

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.hawaiiankingdom.org...

continued big quote of source material,Nov 10, 2010 section
edit on Fri Jan 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Actually Hawaii is a state. Doesn't matter what some nutcase says, reality says something completely different.

www.hawaii-nation.org...

uscode.house.gov...

Sorry, Hawaii is a state, and Obama is the President.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Best birther premise ever!

Usually these are mildly entertaining but repetitive and overdove but this...this is something special.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sure Hawaii is a stolen state and that is fact. The OP is correct in that and anyone who travels there is inundated with that sentiment for as long as I remember. The Obama, thing, bah what ever, but in regards to the indigenous peoples of HI. yes that would be considered an illegal occupation by todays international law. America has always had a fascist underbelly.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That's a lot of legal jargon....... and even though I don't like Obama's policies.......

If alone "taxation without representation."

Then if Hawaii pays taxes, then they are represented then they are a state.

So a Puerto Rican resident is able to run for President.

Too much legal bulls*&$t........ it won't change anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Then why when I visited HI I had to pay an outrageous state sales tax on the gifts I bought, why are they represented in the Senate and the House.

Oh right, because they are a state. Get over it.
edit on 21-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Actually Hawaii is a state. Doesn't matter what some nutcase says, reality says something completely different.

www.hawaii-nation.org...

uscode.house.gov...

Hrm. Although I am not a birther, this is valid. It is just another example of the US Govt forcing its will onto sovereign native peoples. The only difference is, in Hawaii, they didnt put them on reservations.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Im getting this information out there not because I am against Obama, but because I want my country back.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

www.hawaii-nation.org...

uscode.house.gov...

If Hawaii is a state, then show me the "TREATY OF ANNEXATION".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UluaHuntah808
Im getting this information out there not because I am against Obama, but because I want my country back.

What do you want your country back from?
Where did it go?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

the dems are destroying this place

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think this has a lot more ground to stand on than some of you are giving credit to...

Read the whole OP and then take a look at the site he references. If they are teaching this at the Universities there, then there could very well be strong merit to it.

By the time a legal decision is made, we'll be past Obama's time as President. If this argument holds up in court, it will create blowback for Hawaii the likes of which I don't think they have ever seen.

S&F OP for at the very least, putting a new spin on the birth validity.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by UluaHuntah808

What do you want your country back from?
Where did it go?

1. From the US control.
2. Into the control of the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join