It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist Insider: "The Party is Beginning!"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

by Aloysius James Fozdyke
(for henrymakow.com)

America is an increasingly dark place and this will continue apace. "Change that you can believe in!" A little more change and Americans will be able to buy a coffee. Europe and Asia will follow almost in lockstep. We're coming up to the tenth anniversary. So much has been achieved in a decade. The sheeple appreciate that it's better to live on their knees than to die on their feet. Remember the old 'Duck and Cover' films? Today it's more like peasants under glass. The only problem with treating sheeple like slugs is that your shoes get dirty.

Satanist Insider Link on Makow

So pray tell what do you think of this Aloysius character, real or nutjob? I have been reading the occasional article as it pops up and he seems to be of a breed of callous and malicious "people" of questionable humanity. It seems the plan he espouses to have intimate knowledge of, is really little more than common sense when it comes to potentially "predictable" world events. But maybe I am wrong, maybe I am missing something here? His/its statements are quite inflammatory, but they are so arrogant and flippant at the same time, it's a little disquieting from a psychoanalytical perspective.

Anyway, I put it out here for your dissection and consumption.

Cheers - Dave

edit on 1/21.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: of spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think what you have here is a person with deep deep insecurities, that would very much like to make people believe that he is involved with the creation of todays ethical and moral debacles. By relating his/or her person to the larger picture of injustice it somehow potentizes his or her self image.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Isn't satan a creation of Christianity? So isn't being a satanist also make you a christian?

If I'm wrong correct me, not up to snuff on all the religious stuff.

edit on 21-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

No, Satanist's call themselves Satanist's because they reject Christianity, Satan is the opposit to Christ, so they call themselves Satanists.
Also, Satan actually means adversary, and they are the adveraries of christianity.

On the other hand, Devil worshippers do believe in Satan and have chosen him over christ.

Hope this helps

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yep, you can't believe in the devil without jesus and god.

True satanism is just a rebel christian ideology.

Though alot of the so called "satanists" are 14yr old boys sacraficing chickens in graveyards either that or people who want to shock other people.

although christians have also claimed (incorectly) that other religions (such as paganism) worship the devil.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

I disagree, by your definition anyone who disagrees with christianity is a satanist.

you have to believe in the bible to be satanist.

link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Personally, I tend to think nutbar with a serious personality disorder, but as I said, there is this underlying seriously malicious side to him/it. I've read a lot of this characters stuff in the past, he/it drops names and carries on like its somehow pulling the strings, or its buddies are. I usually wave it off as demented hyperbole and egocentric ramblings, but, life and the world are getting stranger every day. On the other comment, a product of Christianity, it seems more like the antithesis and the negative aspect of anything does tend to fill a created vacuum for polar opposites.

Cheers - Dave

link   
Anyone whom uses the term "sheeple" immediately uses credibility to me.

only sheeple use the term sheeple when trying to be taken seriously. Its the most overused redundant label that basically means anyone whom thinks slightly differently than me.

its contempt for opposing thought, which is amusing considering they are the ones that are believing they are fighting for opposing thinking. the core hypocracy based on narcissism is simply amusing and somewhat retarded.

I would put him alongside any other random net blogger living in their parents basement.

We need to get jobs back in the US...some people have far too much time on their hands.

Add: He is not american...seems the too much time on their hands issue is international.
edit on 21-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Interesting read, OP. It's hard to say how much of this is fact and how much is sheer delusion. I went down the rabbit hole briefly and skimmed through Part I of Australian Satanism - Australia’s Global Satanic Legacy And Future. If it's true, then it's not very surprising. Many ATSers believe that the world is controlled by TPTB; this is just describing who they are. If it's madness, then these people are way, way off their rockers, and have gone to a lot of effort to fabricate a highly detailed delusion.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
Interesting read, OP. It's hard to say how much of this is fact and how much is sheer delusion. I went down the rabbit hole briefly and skimmed through Part I of Australian Satanism - Australia’s Global Satanic Legacy And Future. If it's true, then it's not very surprising. Many ATSers believe that the world is controlled by TPTB; this is just describing who they are. If it's madness, then these people are way, way off their rockers, and have gone to a lot of effort to fabricate a highly detailed delusion.

As you say "who they are," but there are so many alleged groups vying for the title in generally abstract ways. I kind of place this in the possible category with his/its potentially narcissistic delusions. But it somehow seems a little like disinformation, maybe a steering away from the true architects. Something like Al-Queda taking credit for a CIA or Hezbollah operation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
reply to post by NonKonphormist

I disagree, by your definition anyone who disagrees with christianity is a satanist.

you have to believe in the bible to be satanist.

I'm sorry, I was trying to keep it simple, there is more to Satanism, like the fact that they practice magic.

They basically believe that christianity is anti human, that the ten commandments go against human nature, same goes for the 7 deadly sins.

Here are the 9 Satanic Statements.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

It has been a while since I read the satanic bible, so I'm a little rusty.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Isn't satan a creation of Christianity? So isn't being a satanist also make you a christian?

If I'm wrong correct me, not up to snuff on all the religious stuff.

Well, I am up on it, and you are correct, in a manner of speaking. Being as the whole Satan/Devil/Lucifer personage is wholly made up and invented by the Church, for obvious reasoning, I would say that a Satanist is just a opposite side of the same coin Christianity is on. The man did go to a great deal of time and effort creating the pages, and you have to give him that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

Anything taken in excess is unhealthy

It is important to do more than simply survive. Man is programmed to strive or atrophy

I agree with this

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

I agree with this (somewhat).

I disagree with this. this flys in the face of wisdom often. passive resistance is an effective tool that has crumbled empires. vengence has only temporarily changed the game.

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

That bit makes little sense. psychic vamps bit that is..

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

Man has intellect. intellect has brought us to the top of the food chain. We alone are the only race that possibly can become immortal (as a species)...assuming we don't blow ourselves up before we start colonization of other planets.

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

again, overindulgance produces the opposite effect..too much enjoyment of food can lead to dissatisfaction and premature death, overindulgance of lust can lead to a numbing of the connecting experience, etc...the old addage "a bit of water in your wine" is best here

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

I agree with this statement

And christians do practice magical invocations and such...they simply renamed it "praying".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Just for the record, I'm not a satanist, I just happen to have a copy of the satanist bible, to be totally honest, i think it's all a bit silly

By the way, psychic vampires are people who are emotionally needy or manipulate others to get their own way by making them feel guilty are unconscious vampires. Spending time with a particular person can leave you feeling drained physically and emotionally.

www.pinkfridge.com...

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Just for the record, I'm not a satanist, I just happen to have a copy of the satanist bible, to be totally honest, i think it's all a bit silly

Peace.

Lots of things are silly, yet there is value in alot of places you wouldn't expect.

The bible teaches some really nice things, the satanic bible teaches some good stands also. Plenty of self help books out today are really positive in outlooks.

I am about as religious as a fruit fly, but I do see wisdom where it sits...

Problem is, when someone posts something wise (say in the bible), they tend to pad the wisdom and truth with 20 pounds of horse crap and they then tell you to accept it all because there is wisdom in there.

The trick is to remove all the crap and pick out the wisdom.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Seems like they are promoting some-sort of website or trying to "carve a niche" in the "inter-web" or "blogo-sphere," otherwise they wouldn't have included a website address (URL.) Now why would the Devil have need of an internet connection or what people would think on it?

Kinda reminds you of "Star Trek: The Final Frontier," where Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are led to the "center" of all things, hi-jacked by Spock's half-brother, Sybok, in search for "god." Astonishingly enough, Kirk asks a seemingly omnipotent entity, "What would G_d need with a starship?"

There's always a "spin" on anything these days, either wanting money or trying to convince the masses to join a particular view. Either way, you essentially trade a "part of yourself" for something fiat, virtual, and value-less, in of itself. And this is a prime example of an exercise in futility.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
1. Regarding the article in the original post, I'm pretty sure its a hoaxy fake, although I find this guy's writing interesting. Like the OP, I've seen articles by him before and I enjoy them for the story value...strictly to be read as fiction.

2. Regarding the debate in this thread over Satanism's relationship with Christianity, this is an ongoing sore point among many on both sides, I've seen this argued ad nauseum on the net over the years.

On one extreme, you have Satanic groups like the Order of the Nine Angles, who were embroiled in controversy some years ago for openly advocating (and perhaps even perfoming) human sacrifice. In their writings,, they reject the entire Judeo-Christian paradigm, including anything Kabbalic or related to medieval grimoires, summoning demons, and so on. They clame a "more ancient" tradition and use a totally different set of concepts. I think they reject the very existence of the Abrahamic God, rather than postitioning Him as an aversary of Satan Although I don't see how they can get around the fact that the very word "Satan" is derived from the hebrew name for the Angel of Death, Samael.

edit on 1/21/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
He reminds me of some teachers i had

With regards satanism, from your link:

We will give warfare, not welfare; fiefdom in place of freedom; cruelty for charity and power unimaginable whilst the filth pray! We are warriors, not worriers seeking greatness not goodness. Ours is the demonic not the democratic. For Our Prince offers intelligence in place of ignorance; elitism not equality. Mayhem speaks louder than words as Our God utters the memory and promise of His greatness!

Sounds about right.

mandatory blood testing is coming to America, beginning with motor vehicle drivers that the authorities 'believe' to be drunk or drugged. I was also told that these tests are actually to compile DNA databases.

Thats a mark, it makes sense from every angle, but it would be a surprise to most. Is he right? $64 question.

Good find, Makow is a shill, and this ... well it's not good bedtime reading. "Sheeple" is just a word ... no dignity in it ... but it's "slugs" i find offensive. He's not saying anything we don't know really, society is coming off the rails. A few neat clues though, S+F.

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Anything taken in excess is unhealthy

It is important to do more than simply survive. Man is programmed to strive or atrophy

I agree with this

I agree with this (somewhat).

I disagree with this. this flys in the face of wisdom often. passive resistance is an effective tool that has crumbled empires. vengence has only temporarily changed the game.

That bit makes little sense. psychic vamps bit that is..

Man has intellect. intellect has brought us to the top of the food chain. We alone are the only race that possibly can become immortal (as a species)...assuming we don't blow ourselves up before we start colonization of other planets.

again, overindulgance produces the opposite effect..too much enjoyment of food can lead to dissatisfaction and premature death, overindulgance of lust can lead to a numbing of the connecting experience, etc...the old addage "a bit of water in your wine" is best here

I agree with this statement

And christians do practice magical invocations and such...they simply renamed it "praying".

Satanism sounds alot like atheism when you look at it layed out now doesn't it ! Sounds like everyself indulgent , self gratifiying , self loving, self loathing,and self centred atheist Night Clubber on the globe huh ?
One in the same really , athiest are just in denial I guess .

I agree with you on magic and prayers being the same .

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"The Kenyan won't be re-elected. I was told this on New Year's Eve by two of our people from America. Obama will be blamed for the mess that's unfolding."

Um obvious? But yeah thanks for bringing this out, his metaphors and wording seem educated, actually kind of scary. I could see this mentality gaining momentum with the elite, and as they have become sloppy with their breadcrumbs maybe it will help us more than they think.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join