It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Owned Publication The Economist: Yes, Powerful "Globocrat" Elites Are Running Things, It'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I only read The Economist article.
www.economist.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Sit back, make a coffee, pour a drink and simply think with that .02%, its obvious enough..No ?, either way , you are within ats and it's motto is what is for a reason....No ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
How could you sit on all that money while letting everyone suffer. I just cannot understand the mentality of the elite.

"Let them eat cake!"

There ya go

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

How could you sit on all that money while letting everyone suffer. I just cannot understand the mentality of the elite.

"Let them eat cake!"

There ya go

Structured, implemented and approved, must i post anything else.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Reminds of how we operated back in the 50's with the supposed Russian Nuclear Threat....Someone needs to update their manual's

Hmmm... well that whole 'Cold War' scam worked for the masses, but Von Braun tried to tell us before he passed away. But that the Bilderbergs are running the planet has been fed to us for a very long time while at the same time saying its only BS conspiracy talk

Just look at the "Terrorist" scam today (Item #2 on Von Braun's list of manufactured enemies) The stuff being done in the name of 'safety' is as Orwellian as the McCarthy Commie witch hunt.

I think the old spook handbook still works... people have short term memories.

As to the Bilderburgers... Bush, Obama, Hillary, Cheny et al... (all seen exiting the last big meeting in Montreal)

Run by Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands...

They run the World Court at the Hague

They own Royal Dutch Shell, the biggest oil company on the planet

And then lets look at the Rothschild's and Rockefellars and see how they all tie in to the mess

Now then... all I want to know is... where do I sign up? I have hungry ferrets to feed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
hehehe, you do not need to apply as that function does not apply,it is only by invitation. I am sure you already knew that., and you are jerking my chain...but hey...i like that....not on the abnormal but i do enjoy the occasional chess game....don't you ?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Of course this is the way things work. Hence my standard line:

It's not a conspiracy, just good business.

S&F&
GREAT catch.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

t i do enjoy the occasional chess game....don't you ?

Yeah I used to be very good at chess. Been years though... seems few are interested. Seems I flustered some people because I don't play an orthodox game

There are days though that I feel like a chess piece on their game board

edit on 21-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Exactly, the people in power obviously don't give a damn about the common man, and for some reason think they are above us, or more deserving than those with no wealth or power.

And to tristar, I didn't even read the AJ crap, I just thought the economist article highlighted some of the goings on of the elite. If we don't keep an eye on them, who are they accountable too?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So, is the "beach bum" the only truly free man?
I've pretty much always thought so. I would put that recluse hiding away somewhere 'round the mountain in the same category.

I suppose if you are happy with your lot then the Rothschilds and the Bilderburgers are irrelevant. That doesn't mean that the rest of us shouldn't take steps to trim their sails.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

t i do enjoy the occasional chess game....don't you ?

Yeah I used to be very good at chess. Been years though... seems few are interested. Seems I flustered some people because I don't play an orthodox game

There are days though that I feel like a chess piece on their game board

edit on 21-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

would not mind a online chess game with you, heck could actually be fun and have a blast, although something tells me your a far better player than myself. As for the unorthodox (
) methods, well i live by those.

P.S. I liked your reply with the good old queen up there, she is one extremely powerful person.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Exactly, the people in power obviously don't give a damn about the common man, and for some reason think they are above us, or more deserving than those with no wealth or power.

And to tristar, I didn't even read the AJ crap, I just thought the economist article highlighted some of the goings on of the elite. If we don't keep an eye on them, who are they accountable too?

Hi,

I understand, it is why in the first page i was curious and decided to place the two links so as readers can have a more realistic view of how things are twisted around much as the media does when its artillery strikes from within one's television.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I remember back in the old days when ATS started, the bilderberg was already touted, but many of the members whom were disinfo guys as well as the bleeting sheeps were quick to downplay the group to the point that this group was non-existant, and labelling those who break the news were mushroom eating conspiracy theoriests, unsound mind, all kinds of ridicule.

But today times had change. Guess the ones whom were eating mushrooms were the debunkers, as finally the Economist itself owns up to the existance of such a group and the things they do. For now that group realizes that they can no longer hide, with so many eyes on them, and best admit it and brazen it out in the hope that blind acceptance of what they do is 'normal'.

Kudos to those who fought on without fear or favour for years to bring light to this nefarious group, braving ridicule and scorn. Their efforts had not been in vain. THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.

As for this bunch of inepts whom are attempting to rule the world, they should know that a platfrom already exists and that is the UN. So why an exclusive club to shape nations and the world, more so with the unelected corporation leaders in attendance, already well known to be selfish and self serving, protective of their own wealth and will not hesitate to throw their weight and money around?

Already they had been found out to a bunch of selfish incompetents, and the proof lies in what the masses are suffering today for this group's stupidity, so why is this organisation still allowed to operate? It should be banned and any democratically elected leader that attends such groupings should be stripped of their power, never to be elected again by their own people, for being influenced by corruption and wealth instead of charting a new direction and freedom against tyranny by the few.

As the MSM continues to now potray this tyrant group as 'normal' tea sipping parties, best every single human on Earth watch the events closely, espacially their own elected leaders, and know what to do when elections come, or when harmful detrimental laws are passed by parliaments or congress.

The future of Earth and mankind lays in what we must do today for our own survival, and not for the survival of the priviledged few. They may hold power, but we the masses are the many and they the few.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join