It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police alarmed over graffiti claiming Calif. Gov. Brown to be killed on Valentine's Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Police alarmed over graffiti claiming Calif. Gov. Brown to be killed on Valentine's Day

www.rawstory.com

Santa Ana police were notified Thursday of two different instances of graffiti threatening the life of California Governor Jerry Brown.

At 7 a.m., police were called about graffiti at one Greenville Street north of Alton Avenue, according to Santa Ana police Cpl. Anthony Bertagna.

"We gonna kill Gov. Brown 2 14 11," the graffiti read.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Here we go again...

Either we have an ongoing conspiracy with white supremists (as supposedly they may have been tied into the bomb discovered during the recent MLK parade), or someone is pretending to be part of the group, and threatening violence.

This type of nonsense, whether bluster, or a real threat, is not helping the state of already nightmarish affairs and distance between gov officials and the populace.

I am not entirely unconvinced that some of this stuff isn't being INITIATED from the inside, in order to carry out agendas.

But in either case, it seems awefully stupid to do a "countdown" like this, stating what you are supposedly going to do. All that does is makes security a thousand times more tighter and on guard.

My feeling is this is all about stirring up and fanning the flames of fear and paranoia...

www.rawstory.com

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Here we go again...

Either we have an ongoing conspiracy with white supremists (as supposedly they may have been tied into the bomb discovered during the recent MLK parade), or someone is pretending to be part of the group, and threatening violence.

This type of nonsense, whether bluster, or a real threat, is not helping the state of already nightmarish affairs and distance between gov officials and the populace.

I am not entirely unconvinced that some of this stuff isn't being INITIATED from the inside, in order to carry out agendas.

But in either case, it seems awefully stupid to do a "countdown" like this, stating what you are supposedly going to do. All that does is makes security a thousand times more tighter and on guard.

My feeling is this is all about stirring up and fanning the flames of fear and paranoia...

www.rawstory.com

Remember,

All it takes is one unstable person and the process is done. What process, well what everyone has been screaming about regarding state controlled this and that...Humans are so predictable.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it better myself.
If we are to believe this will be linked to white supremacists then I can't see it being a serious threat, who would (albeit anonymously) publicize what they were about to do & give them warning.
Maybe I'm too anti-government but I can more easily accept this was done by someone aligned with them for no other reason than to keep the flames of anger going.

top topics

join