It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Royal Families really chosen by GOD?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Bill, i dont think that any of your choices are relevant, but i will bite, for me the queen and her ancestors have caused indentured servants for the masses since the fall of Egypt. There border line schizophrenia and entitlement have created a feudalist society with the pheasants dying at an early age at best, with no real hope in life, i guess that is the reason that most Americans which know their history are so eager in defending our constitution, as the monarch - NWO in which they are trying to implement would create and set back the masses Constitution and unalienable rights, thus, once again setting the sage for a feudalistic and totalitarian society, and this my friend in a technology advantaged society would take millenia to overthrow

Understanding what the royals are does not make me want to give up my constitutional rights. At this point its all about the application of power and where it conflicts. Glen Beck has been on this self rule kick and thats fine. We certainly have demonstrated that representative government, spit out the bones, is ok. We shouldnt look to the destruction of the royals as adding anything to this.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Billmeister

Do you understand how the first quote has no substance, following logic, if we ALL have the divine right to exist, then it is obvious that THEY have this divine right as well.

Logic? Logic says that for one to have the right to exist does not mean that another cannot.

But anyway Bill I am out of here. Its clear you are an eat the rich burn the royals but were trying to go unnoticed. You probably rather like what happened to the Czar and his family.

All I am saying at this point is that it looks like the House of David is alive and well whatever power the people have unto themselves. If the Royals believe they have right they have backed off of it considerably or have had it demanded from them over the years (power shareing). Either way they are still there and that is a fullfillment of hebrew prophets and the word of God.

Thanks for the reply.

Its clear you are an eat the rich burn the royals but were trying to go unnoticed.

You should not make assumptions based on anonymous internet forums.

Have a good day.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Alright, I was sure this one would be one of the first discussion points to be posted. One poster seemingly implied it, but it was never stated outright.

The royal families are not chosen by God, His chosen people are the Jews. Therefore, the only people who can claim "divine right" would be God's children of Israel, not necessarily the people sitting on thrones around the world.

... discuss...

the Billmeister

<< 5  6  7   >>

join