It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the @@ is going on?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The second sun thing is about Betelgeuse going supernova, that's all. It also states that it will actually be good for the earth because 98% of the particles produced from the blast will be, in a sense 'nutritional' for the planet.

Also, it would only last 2 weeks in the sky, and could occur within the next 1 million years.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

here's a link to the double sun story...

double sun link

it's popped up about 3 times on ats. it's cool, and all.. but a little "inflated"
edit on 21-1-2011 by notsofast because: grrr... wrong button.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
telling you the truth...and i dont know who cant agree with this...i cannot see how a Supernova Explosion is to be mistaken with a Star...so

if its a sun that appear i run like hell

if its full of clouds and colours i continue with my life

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88

The second sun thing is about Betelgeuse going supernova, that's all. It also states that it will actually be good for the earth because 98% of the particles produced from the blast will be, in a sense 'nutritional' for the planet.

Also, it would only last 2 weeks in the sky, and could occur within the next 1 million years.

Then it's NOT a second sun really..
Not sure why it was even mentioned..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Alda1981

Scientists talk about a second sun that will come on our sky (many theorise it will be nibiru and they try to make a story about it to not alarm us)

What scientists say that??
I haven't seen any proof from scientists...

www.news.com.au... 09247

this is the link that one was messed up gave a 404 click that ==> twin suns

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
the twin sun was mentioned cause in my first message i said they gave that announcement. Dunno why but for those who believe in Nibiru theories it could as well be something to look upon since from may most of them say it will be visible from any part of the planet. Would be interesting if from May that supernova will be like sun. My main point being..,. too many... too strange stuff happening and we kinda act like its all cool and we go on without paying any attention being affraid we will be called "crazy" or "funny".

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here's another mass die-off, and again no official explanation to why or how this happened.

Hundreds of whales die in New Zealand
news.bbc.co.uk...

What are we going so see next, a whole town or city of dead people.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace
Here's another mass die-off, and again no official explanation to why or how this happened.

Hundreds of whales die in New Zealand
news.bbc.co.uk...

What are we going so see next, a whole town or city of dead people.

Come on mate, please check the dates..

Monday, 28 December 2009

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No i agree, technically, its not a sun. But its worded like that because apparently it would look similar to our current sun

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88

No i agree, technically, its not a sun. But its worded like that because apparently it would look similar to our current sun

Fair enough if you are looking for a "sign" say in a prophecy..

But there's really no timeframe for this event...
It could show as a supanova tomorrow or in a thousand years..

The amazing thing is, it may have already gone supanova over a thousand years ago..
The mind boggles.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ye, probably if they expect it any time soon it happened arround 1370 or something since we got 640 light years distance

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
ye, probably if they expect it any time soon it happened arround 1370 or something since we got 640 light years distance

I think it's 1300 light years away...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yeah right, isn't Betelgeuse like 640 light years away roughly, which means it would take 640 years for us to see the light!!

Its crazy when you think that you would actually be watching the past, in your present!

The mind really does boggle!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Even tho it is starteling... but the article is old.
Please get your facts streight?

Page last updated at 14:15 GMT, Sunday, 3 January 2010

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN

Even tho it is starteling... but the article is old.
Please get your facts streight?

Page last updated at 14:15 GMT, Sunday, 3 January 2010

dude no neeed to be rude. we all are here cause we want to think outside the box... this kind of smartass behaviour doesnt promote any kind of productive dialogue. if i am wrong on something my apologies. no harm intended

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Do you want what Scientists and Government Officials say, or do you want the Truth?

The Truth is that we're in the Tribulation. Yahweh is pouring out His anger, His wrath, upon humanity. This is His message to Mankind:

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

You know what I find rude with this God doing this is why can`t he use these great powers and just clean the earth of the scum that knowingly are destroying his creation.

What he would be doing is no better then what say like the United states just killing everyone in those Terrorist breeding countries. So if we did kill all those people is it actually wrong and by who`s eyes? Might be ok in Gods eyes since he is willing to kill everything.
Or maybe it`s the Terrorist countries attacking us that is the cleansing way as they see it.
I think it would be good if God just came here and said you all will do it this way or the end times will be brought upon you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

not too get off topic but look up "see how a sun is born" when it does go bang it will be a second sun, this might just fit in with "One day two suns will appear one in the east one in the west" so with in this reason when Orion is in the west, before or at sun rise,then boom, second sun.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think people who view these deaths and culls as normal need to get their head checked.

Yes ,more then ever these incidents are being reported, filmed, documented, ect.

If something dies by the thousands, because of humanities presence then we need to do something about it. Not just sit there and sing "Thats just the way it is"

Whatever we're doing, we have to do it better.

You can only pee in the pool so many times before you start seeing the effects - and its the only one we got.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Who are we to say those things aren't normal? Earth has been around for what 4.5 billion years. In comparisson, humains have been on earth for only the blink of an eye. There are soooo many things we still ignore about our own planet, how are we supposed to know any thing about any other celestial body? I for one am enjoying myself and planned abit a head but if Earth has enough of humans then there is nothing we can do about it. I think Jim Morrison said it best.

"What have they done to the earth?
What have they done to our fair sister?
Ravaged and plundered and ripped her and bit her
Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn
And tied her with fences and dragged her down "

Humans are parasites to this planet and sooner or later she will purge herself of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join