It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

55 Buffalo Die Mysteriously on New York Farm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

55 Buffalo Die Mysteriously on New York Farm

auburnpub.com

Sempronius buffalo farmer Peter Head has lost 55 animals to a mysterious illness since October, but autopsies have shown no clear cause of death.

"We're going nuts down here trying to figure out what's going on," he said. "This is going to put me out of business. That's half my frickin' herd."

"In my career, I don't remember anything quite like this," Podolak said. "There's die-offs, but usually they can determine what it is right away and treat them. ... I just wish there was something more we could do to help Pete. This is a catastrophic loss for him."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com< br />
Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
200 cows found dead in a field

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
200 cattle died last weekend in Wisconsin, 7000 buffalo and cattle died in Vietnam over the past week, now this. I don't know whats going on but I hope it's just a result of climate change and not a virus or bacterial infection.

There is already a food shortage and this could be devastating....

auburnpub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Drugs.
That is the key word.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Just when everyone thinks these deaths are solved,lol! You know,it reminds me of the movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind,you know when Richard Dreyfus was heading towards Devils peak or something like that,when they were deterred from going any further by all the believed what was dead animals that were actually poisoned by the government with gas.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
first it was fish .. then it was bird .. then larger animal to buffalo horse and cows ..

NEXT ----------> HUMANS
edit on 1/20/2011 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the deaths have been since October and not like the other die offs which occur in hours, when we start grouping all deaths in the same catagory, we lose credability.
I have no idea why the buffalo have died, it may be somewhat related, but until then we should keep them seperate.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69solved,lol! You know,it reminds me of the movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind,you know when Richard Dreyfus was heading towards Devils peak or something like that,when they were deterred from going any further by all the believed what was dead animals that were actually poisoned by the government with gas.

Kinda like this huh?

US Government Admits to Killing 100S of Birds!!!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bye Bye Blackbird: USDA acknowledges a hand in one mass bird death
edit on 21-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

thank you munky for the first sane response I have read on this thread.

I hate writing one line responses and try not to.

Anyways, good form man

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I have no idea why the buffalo have died, it may be somewhat related,

There ya go

Common factor?

NO ONE knows what is killing them
edit on 21-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Cool.

These animals are not happy with their conditions and are making conscious decisions to return home. Earth's rapidly rising frequency is too much for others and perhaps an odd case is poisoning. Look forward to more farm animals going. Who's got money on llamas?

Sheeple have a different destination.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Im going with a mass chicken die off next

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's the thing, it appears that all these events are tied together. I don't think it takes a conspirator to nearly conclude this anymore.

There's too many 'massive' die-offs in a relatively short period of time not to mention the severe global weather, Greenland's early Sunlight, Tampa runway' adjustment, Yellowstone bulging, Arctic moving, Dubai Islands disappearing and the GSP going down for 'testing'....... to name a few.

My theory is, we are going through a magnetic pole shift (that is a precursor to a physical one) and the PTB are aware of this (hence the 13th added zodiac sign last week).

Whether in an effort to help or hinder it, I think they're using HAARP in conjunction with chemtrails (with its aluminum particles etc) to help seal off or open up the magnetic shield around Earth.

This weather reporter below sums it up well (minus the HAARP and chemtrails of course but I suspect, that WILL be talked about soon by someone of merit)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wait...what? A Cattle farm in New York? Never heard of such a thing maybe that's why they died. It's damn cold up there!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That alone doesn't sound like a cover up to you? And what about all the other animals all around the world dying? Sorry,too much weirdness going on lately Zorgon.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I would think they would be trying to seal the magnetic openings at least we hope,lol.And don't forget about the Navy s new toys,the laser and rail gun,secret rocket payloads etc etc. Seems like they are in a hurry to shoot something down.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

Since the gov't recently "admitted" to poisoning some birds somewhere, I think we are meant to assume that the gov't is responsible for any and all odd die-offs and continue watching television.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
Wait...what? A Cattle farm in New York? Never heard of such a thing maybe that's why they died. It's damn cold up there!

You never heard of a cattle farm in NY? It's nothing BUT farm land in upstate NY. Did you think Manhattan extended all the way up to the Canadian boarder or something? Get yourself acquainted with Woodstock concert (both of them) cause they both took place on farms

Cattle adapt to the cold. They have very thick hide. Now an ice-age might be another thing but on an average it's around 35 degrees (I'd guesstimate) in the winters up there. Cows and Buffalo can endure that easily.

Here's what I think is in part....the problem. Our Earth is getting ready for some major changes and the animals, fish and insects are the first to sense it. So could THIS be a connection too???

Yellowstone Has Bulged as Magma Pocket Swells

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

There's a bunch of cattle around me here in sw Iowa,and the temps here get quite brutal in Jan and Feb. Cattle can handle freezing temps without much shelter too. I will be the first to let anyone here know if cattle start dying off around here,i can promise you that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
the deaths have been since October and not like the other die offs which occur in hours, when we start grouping all deaths in the same catagory, we lose credability.
I have no idea why the buffalo have died, it may be somewhat related, but until then we should keep them seperate.

Having an illness is the first natural instinct and conclusion one comes up with in most case when conventional reasoning has been exhausted.

No one would ever think 'damn, I wonder if they got zapped by aliens' or "I wonder if a pole shift could have caused it' (they might consider chemtrails but....)

We see a simple situation. Dead animals.
So we start thinking on simple terms like, were they shot? No.
Were they poisoned? No (I'm sure since Oct they've run a few autopsies by now).
Were they electrocuted. No.
Did they drown? No.
So what's left in a reasonable (simple) person's mind? Illness!
Bingo!

Don't be too quick to accept this as the reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69

There's a bunch of cattle around me here in sw Iowa,and the temps here get quite brutal in Jan and Feb. Cattle can handle freezing temps without much shelter too. I will be the first to let anyone here know if cattle start dying off around here,i can promise you that.

Man...I hope we don't hear from you then (in a good/bad way I mean).
But yeah, please keep us posted if things start looking strange. Wait. That's too broad and liable to have you posting all day, every day

So how about, keep us posted should the wild life start acting strange. Yeah, that's better

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join