It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWARD SEASON IN HOLLYWOOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
HOORAY, IT'S AWARD SEASON AGAIN- A magical time of year when the richest, most famous and popular people on the planet are gathered together and praised. It's not enough that they're treated like kings, worshiped like gods, and wanted by all, every day of the year. They get an entire season dedicated to promoting there hard work making entertainment. Another year in Hollywood for the ridiculously rich to get richer, and receive a reward for acting (pretending) like someone else. When things are as they are in the world right now, is this really what our efforts are focused on? There's homeless sleeping in a gutter literally 500 yds away.

How many think our efforts would be better spent focused on relevant issues?
How many of you think these actors get everything they deserve?
Why are we so obsessed with what pretenders think?
They're liars and phonies as a business plan.

If this many people got proactively involved with pressuring the government to disclose classified information that should be public knowledge, we'd know the true story about ET's.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Is it awards season? I don't ever watch them. I am always scared someone will get their head stuck up their own arse. Then I would have to explain to the children and the dog what happened. It just gets emotionally complicated.

For a lot of people it's out of sight/out of mind. Sad but true.

join