It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution for the United States of America. Take back Our Sovereignty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
These our are Rights we are entitled to people, Become informed, Question Our so called leaders.

Our Forefathers have laid it out for us, They have Died and passed on and left it our Hands, but because we have not passed this on to our Children and grandchildren we have lost what was once so important to us, Our Freedom.

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

None of your links work bud. And to be honest, I don't see Americans ever taking their "freedom" back. Most falsely believe that we live in the land of the free to begin with. Not because they've traveled and formed this opinion independently, but because they've heard it preached from politicians and the TV their whole lives.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I posted thread after thread for years on this website.

Trust me bud, no one is willing to come out of their fuzzy blanket self imposed ignorance bubble. Even when face to face with the threat, they still refuse to see the forest for the trees.

Like I said, thread upon thread.
Go ahead and check them out, I've been saying it since 2003 and like Ron Paul, people are too scared to know.

circuses and bread...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

It's funny, even when you can blatantly point out and MAKE someone to see that we truly live in a fascist corporatocracy, they still refuse to see things as they are. Its much easier to just be told what to believe, think, buy, etc. It truly makes me sad for my fellow citizens.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I posted thread after thread for years on this website.

Trust me bud, no one is willing to come out of their fuzzy blanket self imposed ignorance bubble. Even when face to face with the threat, they still refuse to see the forest for the trees.

Like I said, thread upon thread.
Go ahead and check them out, I've been saying it since 2003 and like Ron Paul, people are too scared to know.

circuses and bread...

Yep. We're the best, we're the most free,we altruistically spread democracy/freedom to the oppressed, and we rule the world. Right? If our rulers say it enough and throw us a bone here and there we will go on believing it when in my opinion we havent had real freedom (and all of the things we think we still have) for generations. The whole concept of the country has been perverted.. yet no one really cares it seems.

Sometimes I think maybe its us that are crazy for demanding to regain what we once had and what we once were. The majority seems very comfortable being handheld from cradle to grave and dont care for the work you have to do and personal responsibility one has to take to have the country and fulfill the vision of the founding fathers.

Keep posting things and banging your head against the wall Advisor. I fear then when we have given up because it seems futile... all anyone questioning things will have is revisionist history and groupthink. I flip flop on the idea that we even have a chance anymore to regain anything..

top topics

join