It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Guys... Newbie here wants to say Hello :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi guys. I'll keep this brief as I am a bit nervous.
I've been lurking around for a couple of months and finally decided to join. I hope everybody is having a decent time despite all the crazy things going on. Like many other members here in ATS, I have an aching need to find out the 'real deal'. To the point that it actually ruined my childhood when I cracked the Santa Conspiracy at age 3.
I am very interested in politics, new world order, UFO, paranormal, conspiracy theories etc.

I was brought up in a very devoted Catholic family but I guess I have always been the black sheep.
I have my faith but I despise religion and all the pointless pain and suffering it carries with it. I'm always open-minded and I never try to "force" my beliefs upon anyone. I expect the same in return.

I'm very glad to be a part of this "family" and am looking forward to exchanging ideas and personal experiences with you all! Please, feel free to reply back with any useful info/comments you feel I should know. Thanks for your time.

Stay true to what you believe in.

Fujiko78

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Welcome , buddy . Enjoy the ride . See ya around

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Let me know if you have any questions.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good intro

Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome Fujiko

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fujiko78

Welcome and glad you posted. There are a lot views here, but there are a lot of good hearts too. Looking forward to your contributions. Come on in to this crazy community

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fujiko78

Welcome to the house of fun. And i too remember the horror of discovering the santa conspiracy

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Really nice intro. Love the humor!
. Can't wait to read your threads and hope to run across your posts, Welcome.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thanks once again everyone. I will do my best to contribute to the ATS community once I get up and running.
) Have a good Friday all.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello from a fellow newbie, How are you getting on with your 20 posts? I'm only at 5 or 6 so still got a ways to go. Catch you on thread street. :-)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and have fun.

new topics

top topics

join