It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of Stanley Fullham.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am listening to a level headed, and intelligable conversation with the man whp predicted the UFO sightings over NYC and Moscow.in the last weeks.
Stanley Fullham has a very level and matter of fact delivery, the voice of a man who actually does know what he is talking about.
I tend to believe this guy, as he doesnt come across as a greedy or grsaping individual, nor does he sound unsure or even as if he can be stumped with the questions....
Gawd! What a great story!
Anyone who hasnt heard Stan Fullham, talk, you gotta hear this unasumng Canadiaan RCAF apt.
I am amazed.....please give this man a good listen, and then post......no fudging!

by way of introduction
www.huliq.com...
bear with while i try to post this inyterview its worth the wait........s

Here ya go.....ill try to post more later too....there is a lot of depth to this stuff....
apparitionsourlady.blogspot.com...

edit on 20-1-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Didn't he also claim that London would see a UFO?
Well I'm in London and I didn't see any nor was it reported in the papers or TV.
No one else has spoken about UFO's so I still don't think he's on teh right track so to speak.
All predictions failed from SF in my book, sorry.
edit on 21/1/11 by DataWraith because: you don't spell London with 2 d's.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
He might have been honest. He might have even believed what he was saying was true, but his predictions were way of the mark. The new york sightings were nothing but balloons, and nothing has happened in his january predictions, only the same old sightings we get all the time. So, he did not predict anything at all. But the sad fact of the matter is people want to believe so much, that they will look at every sighting in january as proof that Fulham was right.

At the end of the day, it just makes the subject look stupid, filled with gullible people

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

No Jay. It makes Mr Fullham look a little silly. What makes the entire subject ache and bleed under the weight of a thousand cuts, is that for every meditating hippy cultist, and soothsayer who decides to talk about UFO as if they are deeply connected with them, and spout predictions and supposed facts that only they know on the subject, there are masses of people who will believe thier twaddle, and then, when its proven false, will claim a headache on the part of thier false prophet.
Why cant we accept that the only way the alien or UFO question will ever be answered is by hard work and scientific investigation?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

No Jay. It makes Mr Fullham look a little silly. What makes the entire subject ache and bleed under the weight of a thousand cuts, is that for every meditating hippy cultist, and soothsayer who decides to talk about UFO as if they are deeply connected with them, and spout predictions and supposed facts that only they know on the subject, there are masses of people who will believe thier twaddle, and then, when its proven false, will claim a headache on the part of thier false prophet.
Why cant we accept that the only way the alien or UFO question will ever be answered is by hard work and scientific investigation?

I 100% agree with you on that one. No wonder the subject is not taken seriously. There is so much evidence that something strange is flying in our air-space, but these people ruin it and just makes it look like a subject full of wierdo's and crack-pots.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I like Mr. Fullham, and it's too bad he just got some attention and then quickly passed on. I am unsure if "his" predictions have come or will come true. Remember, his predictions come from a channeller, and these are not his own. He does believe in the Meier and Adamski cases, which are usually considered hoaxes in these parts.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I like Mr. Fullham, and it's too bad he just got some attention and then quickly passed on. I am unsure if "his" predictions have come or will come true. Remember, his predictions come from a channeller, and these are not his own. He does believe in the Meier and Adamski cases, which are usually considered hoaxes in these parts.

If he believes in the Meier, well, that says it all really. His prediction in early january did not happen. Unless people think that videos of lights in the sky proves that he was right
There are so many decent cases out there, but so many people fall for this crap, and the predictions never come true. You would think people would learn their lesson, but they never do, they just move on to the next ET prediction

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This is exactly why I rely on science. Science has given us the oppertunity to collect samples from other worlds, the tools to analyse mars rock that has fallen to Earth, the ability to identify microbial life on said rock, and crucialy to tell that the microbes are not terran in origin but from Mars itself. Science has shown us , by way of hardy individuals going out and doing on the spot checks, that environments thought to be impossible for life to come about, have actualy been populated by extremophile lifeforms of myriad persuasions, those that live in sulphurous conditions, those that live without light or air, those that can lie buried and hibernating for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years.... it is these discoveries by intrepid and canny biologists that offer the best hope for evidence of life on other worlds. Every day we prove with science, that our ideas about life and its rarity and delicacy might well be utterly bunk.
Further to that we have the work of the great space telescopes , one of which, the Kepler space telescope , has already shown us great swathes of planetary bodies, orbiting stars, quite a few of which seem to have potential for life baring qualities in thier atmosphere . Just in my lifetime, science has gone from aloof disbelief on this subject, to widely held belief in the idea of life on other planets. It is no longer an idea that gets you laughed out of a seminar, or heckled out of a university lecture, rather more it is now a mark of wisdom amongst great thinkers. All that need happen now, is a concentration on the part of everyone who has an interest in the subject, a clamouring for more data from all of us, so that the funding gets found, so that people pay attention to the launches of new space hardware, and the eventual resurgance of the manned flight, hopefuly to mars and then beyond. We need to push science for results if we are to expect any, and we need to put our minds firmly on the reality that science can describe to us. I urge everyone to think deeply and put thier hopes for finding life elsewhere in the universe, on science, not soothsayers, channelers and persons of the floating meditaional persuasion! In this time of ecconomic strangeness and hardship, it may well be hard to see what benifit expensive missions to here there and everywhere may be, or the upkeep of such marvels as the Kepler scope, but hard to see or not, these are vital to the cause of every person who ever wished to know life on other planets as a reality rather than a whimsy.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh you are soooo wise!
Gawd who are you people?
The man was a very connected ex airforce radar controller.!
He above anybody should have a lot of experience with the subject from work.
Let alone the fact that he has been thirty years investigating UFos.
The UFOs did apear in NYC, and i have read accounts of UFO sightings in Moscow too.
The Whole set of predictions were qualified, in the first instance, and did not preclude that they may be altered by the ETs themselves.
Mr Fullham, may have been in contact via some form of channelling, but then again so have others whose researches have borne fruit.
May i remind you, that the JPL lab in the US has AUTHENTICATED the Mier photographs...!
Perhaps the denial of ignorance requires a more open mind than some smarmy commentators may wish to keep.
There is a deeper game that is being played here, and those who have presented evidence of ET presence,seem to always get this same reception from halfwits who have no real perception of the situation, thus repeat the same time worn crap the goverment debunkers trot out.
Perhaps a little deeper reseach is required before such unqualified opinions are parroted by the unwashed.
Ballooons is one of the PTB standard disclaimers for heavens sake, and that has no way be proved to be the NYC sighting, as it took place hours BEFORE the kids lanched their balloons if indeed this happened at alll.....
Your immediate skepticissm belies your intelligence quotients.
blah!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

because if you were to apply the scientific method rigorously, you'd come up with zero evidence for a smoking gun. All of what you are seeing is happening in the complete lack of absence of evidence.

As jarring as it is to say it's the truth, and the reason why UFO skeptics have the upperhand over people who are believers. That may change one day, but that day isn't today.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

Screw the smoking gun! Im not looking for it, what I am looking to science to prove, is that there is life of any kind out there in the cosmos, because that raises the probability of there being something intelligent out there by many many times! Surely that is worth more than all the tall tales and hookum you can pick up from channelers and cultists?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Now, its people like this who give the subject a bad name, and the sad fact is, they don't even know that they are part of the reason the subject is a bit of a joke. Now, i am only going to reply to the important parts of your post.

The man was a very connected ex airforce radar controller.!
He above anybody should have a lot of experience with the subject from work.Let alone the fact that he has been thirty years investigating UFos.

What the hell does that have to do with predicting ET sightings? You think because of his past job, and the fact that he has been into the subject for years, that means he is more qualified to predict ET than me and you. That is a load of rubbish!

The UFOs did apear in NYC, and i have read accounts of UFO sightings in Moscow too.
The Whole set of predictions were qualified, in the first instance, and did not preclude that they may be altered by the ETs themselves.

I have read all accounts about the "ufo's" that appeared that day, and there is nothing! We have balloons, people looking at night cams and calling planes ufo's, thats it.

Mr Fullham, may have been in contact via some form of channelling, but then again so have others whose researches have borne fruit.

Oh, people like blossom goodchild? You show me evidence that some of these people are in contact with ET.

May i remind you, that the JPL lab in the US has AUTHENTICATED the Mier photographs...!
Perhaps the denial of ignorance requires a more open mind than some smarmy commentators may wish to keep.

I can't believe that there are still people who believe this crap. Mieier has been de-bunked to death. Post one video,photo on this thread that you think is real. People like you will believe anything, and its so sad because there are many good ufo cases out there that you could spend your time looking at, but you would rather believe this crap!

There is a deeper game that is being played here, and those who have presented evidence of ET presence,seem to always get this same reception from halfwits who have no real perception of the situation, thus repeat the same time worn crap the goverment debunkers trot out.
Perhaps a little deeper reseach is required before such unqualified opinions are parroted by the unwashed

I am not a de-bunker. I believe some ufo's are a complete mystery and need further investigation. In fact, i have posted many times on here on how de-bunkers annoy the hell out of me when it comes to this subject. But saying that, blind believers like you annoy the hell out of me too

Ballooons is one of the PTB standard disclaimers for heavens sake, and that has no way be proved to be the NYC sighting, as it took place hours BEFORE the kids lanched their balloons if indeed this happened at alll.....
Your immediate skepticissm belies your intelligence quotients.
blah!

Oh come on. They were balloons. They acted like balloons. I guess you believe everything you see in a ufo video. Be it balloons,chinese lanterns or cgi. Its not about debunking stuff, its about getting to the truth of the ufo phenonenon, thats all i am interested in. But its people like you that makes it so hard for credible people to take the subject seriously, and that is such a shame because there is def something there to investigate.

Anyways, i will await this meier evidence that i hope you will post.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Didn't he predict sightings in London and Moscow for the first half of this month? Not that I'm happy about him being wrong, but guess he was.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essence
Didn't he predict sightings in London and Moscow for the first half of this month? Not that I'm happy about him being wrong, but guess he was.

Yes, he was wrong. Unless they were invisible!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by Essence

Yes, he was wrong. Unless they were invisible!

Onto the next prophet then!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He's making predictions yes; are they coincidence, or a prophetic vision. Remote viewing is a scientific fact. The future is just a window away. If your interested in future predictions, you gotta check out this link. I read this as a x-mas gift from my brother and it changed me from religious to a realist. If you want to know the future of ET contact is headed, this is a must read.

armageddon.2truth.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Perhaps take a few monents to hear the man in his own words make these predictions...
You are mostly misquoting and putting words in the guys mouth with which you then try to denegrate his message.
Perhaps you are being hasty.....this guy is not some nut case.......his message is just not what you expect to hear.....but what makes you sure hes lying?
Information he is privy to the rest of us arent.....

www.jerrypippin.com...

makes a lot of sense to me..........

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Perhaps take a few monents to hear the man in his own words make these predictions...
You are mostly misquoting and putting words in the guys mouth with which you then try to denegrate his message.
Perhaps you are being hasty.....this guy is not some nut case.......his message is just not what you expect to hear.....but what makes you sure hes lying?
Information he is privy to the rest of us arent.....

www.jerrypippin.com...

makes a lot of sense to me..........

I have seen that before. I am not saying he is a hoaxer. In fact, i believe that he believes in what he is saying. I find alot of these people always have good things to say about mankind and the way we are heading, and how we must change. But to tell you the truth, i think exactly the same. So, even if what he says is all for the good, that does not mean that what he says about ET coming here and being in contact with them is the truth.

Believe me, i would be the first to jump up in the air with pure excitment if he, or any other the others were right, but i have been in this subject a very long time now to know that nothing happenswhen it comes to these predictions, but everytime another prediction comes out about ET contact, i hope i am wrong, more than anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For the record
When a predicted landing, and appearance before the UN in 2014 does not take place, we can really feel smug. but according to some reports the UFO have been seen over Moscow, continuously, since januarys first week till well into the second.
London may have its turn supposedly a week later.But.....this is all up to the ETs to decide...he makes that clear in the interview....
There is no hard and fast prediction in the first place.
He did however present further information.......some of it may be checkable /debunkable so why not listen to the evidence and then make up yer mind......
Its a big universe out there....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
For the record
When a predicted landing, and appearance before the UN in 2014 does not take place, we can really feel smug. but according to some reports the UFO have been seen over Moscow, continuously, since januarys first week till well into the second.
London may have its turn supposedly a week later.But.....this is all up to the ETs to decide...he makes that clear in the interview....
There is no hard and fast prediction in the first place.
He did however present further information.......some of it may be checkable /debunkable so why not listen to the evidence and then make up yer mind......
Its a big universe out there....

Sightings around the world happen all the time, with hundreds of ufo videos and photos posted daily. I could turn around and say there will be a ufo'ssighting next week in England, and chances are, i will be right.It does not really help that you openly believe the mieir case, which has been de-bunked to death.

Yeah, mieier was vististed by these beings, and what does he do? sells dvd's,t-shirts and posters. I mean come on!!! think about it for just one second.

If we can some how get rid of the gullible, and be left with the serious people interested in the subject, then it would not b as laughable as it is today

top topics

<<   2 >>

join