It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogen stunned by Lucas' 2012 theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Was too good to pass by

www.torontosun.com...

eheh probably nothing

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

That just made my day. I love that guy he is to funny. I definitely enjoyed that post and glad that you didn't resist. S&F for you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
imangine the 2012 movie that Spielberg could make!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He's just whipping up anticipation (like for any movie project) for his Project Blue Beam holograms on 12-21-12 - sure to be the BLOCKBUSTER event of the season! (Lucas' Industrial Light and Magic Studio being located at the Presidio Army Base in San Francisco has nothing at all to do with it!!)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
now that the story is broke, Lucas is pulling the old "just keeeeding"

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm kind of really impressed but it's totally funny. If he makes a video it will without doubt go viral. I will be in a hotel sipping champagne with my friends celebrating all the wrong dead prophets. Life will go on and the sun will rise just like the last 4 billion years.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
anyone ever talk about a conspiracy and people interpret that as what you believe? I likw to discuss alot of varying subjects, and noticed I need to almost have a disclaimer clause before I speak about things....I admit if you speak passionatly about a subject it can lead people to think it is your belief more easily....perhaps thats what has happened here aswell....he was discussing possible senarios he has thought about, and maybe because of his demeanor at the time(passionate, inspiriational) it came across like it was his "sincere belief", although he ,is more like "sincerely interested" in discussing possibilities...lol.....

I bet alot of people can relate on this board

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
now that the story is broke, Lucas is pulling the old "just keeeeding"

www.nydailynews.com...

Lol man I bet he got some heat for this. This pretty much sucks to see so soon because it surely will make others think in his position before airing anything out.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive
[moreDoes anyone who posts threads even bother to look for similar threads?..This is like the 5th time someone posted this..Wake up people you're laziness is getting to be a problem.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh, wow, because George Lucas believes it it's significant? I believe it, but Seth Rogen acts like he heard it from the mouth of god..I'm sure it won't make a difference.

new topics

top topics

join