It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof 9/11 was an implosion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In other words TC, what you're saying is that if there's any government "conspiracy" involved with the WTC collapse at all, it would have to involve clandenstine support & manipulation of people to get the terrorists into those plans to hijack them in the first place...All because some wiley conspirator happened to see the same reports *you* did & then planned a goal to benefit himself using that information.

BTW, why *did* you go researching those reports in the first place so many years ago? Could it be that our own erstwhile Thomas Crowne might have...

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Interesting concept, M-D, if you are saying what I think you are saying.
A government conspiracy that involved this knowledge of the WTC tower weaknesses, placing this information into the hands of terrorists that are the conspirators' "useful idiots" so as to initiate a righteous war in the Middle-East?

Is that what you might be saying?

As far as the question of Mr. Crowne being involved in such a scenario, I think we all know better than that. Don't we?

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
...Well, I can't say I really know you all *that* well. After all, I only know of you from what I see online...

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If you were the US secret government, and you wanted to blow up the WTC, why not just do it (as many of you seem to think), but then claim it was a terrorist bomb???

Easy: Psychological effect. The easiest way to fake a terrorist attack is to commit one. And what could be more effective than having an enemy who hates you so much that they would gladly die in order to kill you? I'm guessing that the plan then would be to divert as much media attention towards the perpertrators of the attack (in this case, Al-Qaeda) as possible, thus enabling the government to push bills through under the radar, so to speak. Bush could have turned America into it's own dictatorship if he wanted, and no-one would have known until the next election (it's great how the senators read through the whole bill before voting
).

Even if the building was laced with charges etc., who's to say that wasn't part of terrorists' strategy, to ensure it would come down?

No-one can prove either way. But bare in mind that Bush's approval ratings went up considerably after 9/11. Especially considering he wasn't the most popular president in history before that...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
thanks for the links.

I strongly urge you all to watch

"9/11 In Plane Sight"

The best documentary made so far about the realities of 9/11

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Read my posts on the thread listed below, I still haven't replied to the heat corrosion angle of roarks argument, but there is some information i posted that might be on interest to you guys in this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Whoever suggests that President Bush would execute an attack on the WTC for ratings or ANY OTHER REASON is a moron. Actually moron is not a clear enough description. A better word would be a driveling paranoid conspiracy freak. I know we have the big KEEP THE POPULATION AFRAID thing going on - well thats always been a case of discipline and control, but surely have some mental control. Your brain is doing a somersault and you don't know where to stand.

You're saying an American who is wealthy and is going to be wealthy and powerful for the rest of his life regardless of the presidency would commit an act of terror surpassing pearl harbor? Are you insane? Are you so paranoid that you are now frothing at the mouth grasping at every incoherent theory that comes your way?

I watched the building topple down as everyone did floor by floor from the top down. There is no conspiracy here bub your shooting blanks and looking at the target to see if you hit something. Check your ammo man cause your losin it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by vincere7

IMPLODED twin towers. Eyewitnesses silenced. Bush knew. Media silenced. Towers IMPLODED straight down and within a short time of each other. Someone pushed the buttons. Sept. 8, 2008 and still silenced on the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join