It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel spy base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Massive base for peachy ease dropping .

"Urim SIGINT Base is an Israeli intelligence-gathering installation, part of the Unit 8200. Urim is located in the Negev desert approximately 30km from Beersheba, a couple of kilometres north of the kibbutz of Urim. The existence of the signal interception base became known to the public only in 2010.

The base has a row of satellite dishes that can intercept phone calls, emails, and other communications from anywhere in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and antennas that can monitor shipping. There are also numerous barracks and operations buildings lined along the road that leads to the base, which is protected by high security gates, fences, and guard dogs.

info-wars.org...

Mod edit: Posting work written by others. Please review.

edit on 1/20/2011 by yeahright because: Conform to external quote guidelines

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hey Israel , im sure your spy sats intercepted this thread because i had your hot keyword in "Israel spy " in the same sentence , im sure your sensors are going off right now . On behalf on mankind ,i,, u !

Israel does what it wants when it wants. Spying just gives us more reason to bash on you . Your hated by the world for a good reason . You play silly games , try and bully your way , and have no basis for your actions except a dillusional form of dictatorship

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Oooh booo...Israel...Secret ...Base...no kiddin'

So secret that for decades, anyone driving by, miles and miles away from it, can clearly see it with naked eyes.

Another stupid futile thread. But that's the kind of stuff one can expect from infowars.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Oooh booo...Israel...Secret ...Base...no kiddin'

So secret that for decades, anyone driving by, miles and miles away from it, can clearly see it with naked eyes.

Another stupid futile thread. But that's the kind of stuff one can expect from infowars.

Oooo booo another troll on the anti-aj wagon .

Tell me when was the last time you took a drive in israel? secondly how would you know what its used for just by taking a drive ?

the video was RT news infowars had a seperate article on it dated back before RT news had video. I would suggest you check into little details like that

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Careful, man, the Mossad might be after you now.

At any rate, what's the big deal about spying? Doesn't everyone do it?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

"At any rate, what's the big deal about spying? Doesn't everyone do it? "

Thats the problem everyone doing it . if you don't see the big deal then carry on with your day some of us do mind our privacy being breached

Secondly my second post that had extreme t nd c violation is utter nonesence . I had wiki links on there with quotes but the mods like to cover that up with extreme t nd C ?

This is second time my wiki link has been deleted on this thread .

Im curious how many ATS mods work for MOSSAD ? of course not .......how silly of me to even think of such a thing .

waits....for 404 ban

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"Urim SIGINT Base is an Israeli intelligence-gathering installation, part of the Unit 8200. Urim is located in the Negev desert approximately 30km from Beersheba, a couple of kilometres north of the kibbutz of Urim. The existence of the signal interception base became known to the public only in 2010.

The base has a row of satellite dishes that can intercept phone calls, emails, and other communications from anywhere in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and Asia, and antennas that can monitor shipping. There are also numerous barracks and operations buildings lined along the road that leads to the base, which is protected by high security gates, fences, and guard dogs." en.wikipedia.org...

third time im posting the wiki link . Will you delete it again mods? What excuse will you use this time?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

lol I think it got T&C because you wrote "# the mod that deleted my wiki link" or something, no?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That listening base is probably dedicating 90% of its resources on the US and the rest on Israel's vast number of enemies amongst the brown people of this world.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Since you were so quick to attack the messenger, you completely overlooked the fact that the ORIGINAL messenger was a Russia Today Youtube news video. Infowars just wrote up an article about that Youtube video, and the Youtube video is from this original Russia Today story.

So while you are bashing "the messengers" - why don't you bash Russia Today too? Or is your real agenda just to whine about Alex Jones & infowars?

edit on 22-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Since you were so quick to attack the messenger, you completely overlooked the fact that the ORIGINAL messenger was a Russia Today Youtube news video. Infowars just wrote up an article about that Youtube video, and the Youtube video is from this original Russia Today story.

So while you are bashing "the messengers" - why don't you bash Russia Today too? Or is your real agenda just to whine about Alex Jones & infowars?

edit on 22-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

"Another stupid futile thread. But that's the kind of stuff one can expect from infowars." - This was not my quote it was another user , did you bother to look before hitting reply of course not .

Now you will see who was whining about aj and infowars

Either you clicked the wrong name or... your an ...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
you completely overlooked the fact that the ORIGINAL messenger was a Russia Today Youtube news video. Infowars just wrote up an article about that Youtube video, and the Youtube video is from this"

Really ? I guess this confused me which is clearly at the page .....

"Massive Israel spy base exposed
September 8, 2010 by Infowars Ireland " - info-wars.org...

and this is what i see in the youtube for russia today....

"RussiaToday | January 20, 2011 | 259 likes, 23 dislikes
It's been described as Israel's 'big ears'. A huge facility where it's claimed phone calls and e-mails from all across the Middle East and beyond, can be monitored for intelligence. Hidden from prying eyes for decades in the desert, it's become a focus for investigative journalists"

Now either im an idiot or.....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am reminded of what a professor said to me once and in the sake of his own interests I will leave out his name, "I was standing on the border with Israel and Lebanon, and saw an Israeli jet fly at full speed, I was thinking to myself that man he isn't going to stop. I was standing with an Israeli General at the time, and as he crossed the border I asked him, "He just went into their airspace didn't he?" he responded, "Oh yes we do that all the time." I asked him, "Well do they do that." he responded, "Oh no we'd shoot them down."

This is a man who spent many years in the Near East, and actually grew up in Israel so it doesn't surprise me that there would be a "Spy base" in Israel at all. In fact I am sure there is.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seedofchucky, you're an Idiot. That guy is on your side and was referring his post to Gravitational.
If you can't pick up stuff like that, you better stay away from these kinds of topics.

Anyways, on topic.
This is an intelligence base. What's the big deal?
Can you list one country with a proper army that does not have intelligence bases?

Pure ignorance and fear mongering. This is why this thread is futile.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have ten times that number of dishes within a forty mile radius of where I live here in the US.

Hasn't anyone ever seen a satellite TV dish array to improve the quality of Israeli cable television?

That stuff has been there for a long time.

And since Israel is surrounded by enemies, they'd be pretty stupid to NOT be looking in every direction.

Here in the US, aside from the DOD intercepts, we have an entire department, the No Such Agency that does nothing BUT intercept radio, microwave, satphone, and satellite traffic.

Shame on Israel.

Shame.

I think it pisses people off because they're a brilliant people, they have advanced technologies developed in-house, as opposed to the goat-milking, camel-racing left-handers that surround them.

If this pisses you off - listen to this: The Israelis have developed their own tank! That's right! A damned good tank.

How many tanks have their opponents been smart enough to develop, even with all their oil wealth?

This antenna array is nothing unusual, and similar array arrangements can be found in lots of Western nations.

I'd say that's just evidential of some canny folks.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

"Seedofchucky, you're an Idiot. That guy is on your side and was referring his post to Gravitational.
If you can't pick up stuff like that, you better stay away from these kinds of topics"

Really ? Which why i replied to him.....

"Another stupid futile thread. But that's the kind of stuff one can expect from infowars." - This was not my quote it was another user , did you bother to look before hitting reply of course not"

Now if you can't pick up stuff like that maybe you should not troll on other peoples thread

I already knew he was talking to him Heance my reply to him . Did you miss that ? Was it too fast for you ?

Why are people hitting reply without reading the posts . I've noticed this so many times on ATS . But of course if you call it out they start crying with 100 excuses why they didnt read the post before hitting reply
edit on 23-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh shut it.
Here is his post -

You obviously missed the top part of his quote that says he's quoting that other guy. Instead, you only gave attention to the fact that your name in his quote is bolded. Meaning he simply quoted someone who quoted you, basically answering him.

Figuring out how quotes work can be difficult to people like you, I understand.. But stick with me.

Now here is your post that proves my point that you got it all wrong. You replied to harrytuttle, the person that did not even talk to you, started trying to counter his post and calling him an idiot.

No, he didn't "click the name wrong", he did it just right. It's your limited braincells that refuse to work out he's only quoting someone that already quoted your post, hence your name is on that quote aswell.
Case closed. You simply made an ass out of yourself and I suggest not trying to defend yourself in this issue any longer.

Now please be so kind and remain on-topic (after all, this IS your thread). You still didn't answer my questions.. What's so wrong with an intelligence base? What country with a proper military doesn't have intelligence bases?

As I said - futile, retarded thread with seemingly no reasoning behind it. Unless you even try to answer my questions.
edit on 23-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Really why does it come to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then ? If he didn't click the wrong name ?

DID YOU MISS THE MEMO ?

I guess so what about this ?

"Since you were so quick to attack the messenger, you completely overlooked the fact that the ORIGINAL messenger was a Russia Today Youtube news video. Infowars just wrote up an article about that Youtube video, and the Youtube video is from this original Russia Today story.

So while you are bashing "the messengers" - why don't you bash Russia Today too? Or is your real agenda just to whine about Alex Jones & infowars?"

Was this also not corrected ? I CHINK SO

Did i not make it clear that it was not meant for me ? Did you miss the memo ?

Go back and read the posts at the top before tryign to be a smart ass.

Whats wrong with intelligence spying ? I told you already answered this ...

"Thats the problem everyone doing it . if you don't see the big deal then carry on with your day some of us do mind our privacy being breached"

It doesnt take a the brightest crayon to understand the baseless unauthorized spying is all about . Israel needs this to keep an eye on the world and orchestrate proper means of dealing with opposition .

You don't seem to grasp the fact of being able to obtain intelligence before its made MSM . Being able to alter it edit it and change it before its put on the stage "MSM" and the masses to see.

You don't seem to grasp the fact of character assination through intelligence gathering has on trying to find out the truth.

You don't seem to grasp the fact of intelligence leaks being tampered with then leaked without the intention of it actaully being leaked. (inside job)

Forget the fact of breach of PRIVACY without MERIT.

Forget the fact of spying on international communities leaders socities religions education systems economic etc etc etc

As i said if these things don't concern you then neither should this thread...

If you had nothing of substance to add did you just come to troll ?

These things are only a few things wrong with it . Such things are pretty obvious to many researcher but your right i should break it down for the simple minded

"Case closed. You simply made an ass out of yourself and I suggest not trying to defend yourself in this issue any longer"

Yes you did =)
edit on 23-1-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Really why does it come to

Because it obviously says "Originally posted by gravitational" right above it, meaning he posted gravitational's post that contains your quote. How stupid can you get?

Did i not make it clear that it was not meant for me ? Did you miss the memo ?

Was it clear enough for you?
Obviously not since you answered him in two different posts, one after the other, calling him an idiot in one of them.

Thats the problem everyone doing it . if you don't see the big deal then carry on with your day some of us do mind our privacy being breached

Rest assured your privacy is not being breached by the Israeli Intel. You're not important enough.
I really think you should check out what's being investigated at intelligence bases and what lines are they cracking.
Also, if everyone's doing it, why did you choose to make your complaint against Israel and not against Intelligence bases in general? Israel makes up about 0.01% of the global intelligence efforts.

It doesnt take a the brightest crayon to understand the baseless unauthorized spying is all about . Israel needs this to keep an eye on the world and orchestrate proper means of dealing with opposition .

Israel obviously needs to keep an eye on the middle east since most of the countries that surround us are hostile to our existence.
It doesn't take the brightest crayon to understand the basic need for intelligence for ANY country.
For example here are several neutral countries with intelligence agencies:

Argentina
Coordinación de Informaciones de Estado (CIDE)

Australia
Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS)
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)
Australian Army Intelligence Corps (AUSTINT)
Australian Federal Police (AFP) Intelligence
Defence Imagery and Geospatial Organisation (DIGO)
Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO)
Defence Signals Directorate (DSD)
Office of National Assessments (ONA)

Bangladesh
Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI)
National Security Intelligence (NSI)

Belgium
Staatsveiligheid / Sûreté de l'État (SV/SE) – State Security Service

Brazil
Agência Brasileira de Inteligência (ABIN) – Brazilian Intelligence Agency

Canada
Canadian Security Intelligence Service / Service Canadien du renseignement de sécurité (CSIS/SCRS)
Communications Security Establishment (CSE)

Czech Republic
Bezpečnostní informační služba (BIS) – Security Information Service
Úřad pro zahraniční styky a informace (ÚZSI) – Office for Foreign Relations and Information
Vojenské zpravodajství (VZ) – Military Intelligence

Denmark
Politiets Efterretningstjeneste (PET) – Danish Security and Intelligence Service
Forsvarets Efterretningstjeneste (FE) – Danish Defence Intelligence Service

Finland
Suojelupoliisi (SUPO) – Security Intelligence Service
Keskusrikospoliisi (KRP) – National Bureau of Investigation

France
Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) – General Directorate of External Security
Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur (DCRI) – Central Directorate of Interior Intelligence

Germany
Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) – Federal Intelligence Service
Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV) – Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
Militärischer Abschirmdienst (MAD) – Military Counterintelligence Service

Greece
Ethniki Ypiresia Pliroforion (NIS) – Hellenic National Intelligence Service

Lithuania
Valstybės Saugumo Departamentas (VSD) – State Security Department
Antrasis operatyvinių tarnybų departamentas prie Krašto apsaugos ministerijos (AOTD) – II-nd Investigation Department

Malaysia
Kor Risik DiRaja – Royal Intelligence Corps
Malaysian Special Branch of the Royal Malaysian Police
National Security Council (Malaysia)
National Security Division (BKN)
Research Division
Defence Staff Intelligence Division
Public Safety & Security Division

Morocco
Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire (DST) – Directorate of Territorial Surveillance
Direction Generale des Etudes et la Documentation (DGED) –

Netherlands
Algemene Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdienst (AIVD) – General Intelligence and Security Service
Militaire Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdienst (MIVD) – Military Intelligence and Security Service
Nationaal Coördinator Terrorismebestrijding (NCTb) – Domestic Counter-Terrorist Unit
'Fiscale inlichtingen- en opsporingsdienst (FOID-ECD) – Fiscal Information and Investigation Service

New Zealand
New Zealand Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS)
Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB)

Norway
National Security Authority (NSM)
Norwegian Police Security Service (PST)
Norwegian Intelligence Service (E-tjenesten)

Philippines
Office of the President
National Intelligence Coordinating Agency (NICA)
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA)
Presidential Security Group - Presidential Intelligence Company (PSG-PIC)
Department of National Defense
Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (ISAFP)
Philippine Army - Intelligence Security Group (PA-ISG)
Philippine Navy - Naval Intelligence and Security Force (PN-NISF)
Department of Justice
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
Department of Interior and Local Government
Philippine National Police - Intelligence Group (PNP-IG)
Department of Finance
Bureau of Customs - Intelligence Group (BOC-IG)
Bureau of Internal Revenue - National Investigation Division (BIR-NID)
Department of Transportation and Communications
Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines - Security and Intelligence Service (CAAP-SIS)
Land Transportation Office - Intelligence and Investigation Division (LTO-IID)
Philippine Coast Guard - Intelligence, Security and Law Enforcement (PCG-ISLE)

Poland
Agencja Wywiadu (AW) – Foreign Intelligence Agency
Agencja Bezpieczeństwa Wewnętrznego (ABW) – Internal Security Agency
Służba Wywiadu Wojskowego (SWW) – Military Intelligence Service
Służba Kontrwywiadu Wojskowego (SKW) – Military Counterintelligence Service

Portugal
Serviço de Informações de Segurança (SIS) – Security Intelligence Service
Serviço de Informações Estratégicas de Defesa (SIED) – Strategic Defense Intelligence Service
Sistema de Informações da República Portuguesa (SIRP) – Intelligence System of the Portuguese Republic

Romania
Serviciul Roman de Informatii (SRI) – Romanian Information Service

There are MANY MANY more, but I'm afraid my post will be too big to fit in one part.
Fun fact: Philippines has more intelligence agencies than Israel.

Source

You don't seem to grasp the fact of being able to obtain intelligence before its made MSM . Being able to alter it edit it and change it before its put on the stage "MSM" and the masses to see.

What does the MSM has ANYTHING to do with this? Nothing. You're digging a grave for yourself..
Obtaining intelligence is something that is widely recognized and used by the entire world. There is not the slightest reason why Israel should stop it.

Rest of your "accusations" are pathetic to be honest (and too hard to read with all the typos). Too pathetic to even be answered.

Unfortunately for you, intelligence bases will never be shut down in Israel as it needs them just like every other country.
The rest of the world is doing the same thing, and you seem to admit it - so you might aswell open the same thread about China, Russia or Iran.

You won't tho, because it is in your interest to denounce this intelligence base solely due the reason it is Israeli.

Guess what? Keep on whining, it's not going to get closed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join