It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing a ghost of someone who is alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Paulos

It could have been that he was napping and out of his body while dreaming . Or perhaps, he had been cloned by aliens and you saw his doppelganger (spirit double).

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I've just joined because I googled this phenomenon & this site came up so I joined to discuss it.

A few years ago I'd just bought a gold watch that I was wearing at the time of this incident, so I'd double checked the time. I went out on my motorbike to get some things from the shops. It was a clear summers day. When I got back I rode my motorbike round to my back garden and peered into my lounge window. The sunshine shone through my front door into the lounge and I called see the shape of my wife at the bottom of the staircase. The light shining through made what I presumed was my wife into a silhouette. I watched through the lounge whilst seated on my motorbike wondering what my wife was pondering before going up the staircase and wondered why she hadn't heard my motorbike? Then after some time after her seemingly looking up to the stairs then start to ascend and thus disappear from sight. Then to my amazement I heard a voice from the garden..'Did you get what you wanted from the shops?', it was my wife, I was visibly shocked as she told me later. I jumped off the motorbike and wandered upstairs looking for a possible intruder, no one was there, but looking down at my watch it had advanced almost half an hour.

It wasn't a case of, did I see something I wasn't sure of but a case that I'd definitely seen something for maybe 15 seconds, the advancement of the watch maybe irrelevant but unusual a new watch advances almost half an hour in such a short time. I think this was unique that I may have seen a spectre of a person alive but by these accounts I've read here its not so unique.

I think there is things in nature that we cant explain because its so complex and I believe there is a dormant power that sometimes raises its head, something that you cant actuate at will its just something that's a rare occurrence with no rational explanation.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi there. I am looking for some information. I have been spotted in my dad's family home of 200 years 4 times throughout my life all by different people. Three of these times I was seen walking down the stairs into the hall and towards the bathroom. The first time I was around 11 and reading in bed and heard my mom say oh Carla's up. The second time I was sound asleep in bed and my boyfriend told me the next day that I came down and told him to go to bed. He said I scared him. The other time I was in a different part of the house. I was also seen once outside. Someone was talking to me but they said I just kept walking and then not there. I was inside the house for that one. It's rather disturbing and just wondering if it means anything.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I had an experience nearly 40 years ago where I went to meet my girlfriend in her lunch break.
I saw her appear at quite some distance away and I felt surprised that I had actually recognised her at this distance.
She was not approaching from the direction I had expected. I watched her slowly walk until she crossed the main road and tram lines to near where I was waiting where she walked behind the telephone booth and didn't reappear. I crossed the road the and looked behind the telephone booth and entered the shop which I guessed she must have disappeared to.
Baffled that she was nowhere to be seen, I crossed the road back to where I was originally and I saw her appear at the same distance and retrace her steps. The bizarre thing was she was wearing the same clothes as I had seen the first time, which I could not have predicted.
A recent occurence in a park where a stranger who was passing nearby and disappeared while I looked away has drawn me to this site. These are the only two occurences of such that I have experienced and know about, with nearly 40 years to separate them, although I have had a few other strange experiences.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greensage

It's a late reply- I'm new here!

I have had these feelings.I once felt I had died in another existence when I was a young child playing on a buiding site, but I had a strange experience fairly recently. Briefly, I had a lucky escape in a car accident and the immediate events were quite surreal.
My life started to change a short time later with a marriage break up and then I took a big risk and left my job and went to live in South Germany. I had a series of misfortunes there, and one night after working in a restaurant kitchen I missed the last train to my home 25 km away.
After walking for some time, my vision in the night appeared strange, as though in black and white and I got a very creepy feeling that I had died, perhaps in the road accident and I had gone to a kind of hell of my own making.
When I eventually got back to my flat, I decided to read a new book and I chose one from the selection I had brought with me. It was one my wife had bought me, "What Dreams May Come" by Richard Matheson. I had no idea what this book was about, but the story starts with a man who has died, but does not realise it, and is in another realm, just like I had been thinking.
The book had quite a big impact on the way I was to see things from then on, particularly as it has a large reference to all the books the author had read about after-life.
Since then, periods of strange synchronised events have guided my life in a big way, especially recently -
It's been an interesting few years. Your message struck a strong note with me.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So cool! My first thought is a doppelgänger. Someone once saw mine during a game of hide and seek and chased after it thinking it was me. Happened right as they were about to find my hiding spot actually. They stopped right in front of where I was hiding and then suddenly turned and started running in the opposite direction.

I’ve seen my own doppelgänger as well, but I wonder now if it was possibly my unborn twin (I have no proof I had a twin, but have always felt I did and that she was absorbed early in the pregnancy).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join