It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full moon and lack of sleep

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

It's strange...

Obviously the Moons gravity has tidal effects but how is that people or attitudes, emotion or behaviour is also effected?

I also find it strange in regards to astrology, that is many cases your personality ''traits'' can be attributed to what month or to be more precise what part of the Earth's rotation you are born into?

I never used to pay much attention to Astrology but my girlfriend loves it, whether it's normal asrology, chinese etc. There is a pattern there as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DancingBear

I'm just sayin'. We might not realize it as we do it subconsciously. Hell, I've even done it before so I could reassure myself with a reasoning. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I noticed this phenomena as well. I slept fitfully last night. Perhaps this is all just a coincidence, but is stands to reason that there may be some unknown factor here.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting to see this thread..
It seems like for last six months there has been a couple of nights each month when I am unable to get a good nights sleep, haven't specifically related it to the moon before.
The night before last I barely slept at all, and only very little last night. For the most part, I normally don't have difficulty sleeping.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
ive experienced the same thing twice so far and both on full moons, 1st time was around the new years period and 2nd is last night, it was literally driving me mad and making me very moody and restless, but before a month ago i never experienced it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join