It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Bigelow Aerospace-Mufon an Alien Reengineering Project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What is the link between Bigelow Aerospace, Mufon and Extraterrestrials Re-engineering Project?
First of all I respect Mr. Bigelow and his uncommon business man behavior. He is one of the most enlighted entrepreneurs for his challange about Space as business. But...it is only business concernig new development in space? He, and now also Mufon, hide something about Extraterrestrials?
Seems that the connetcion between Bigelow and Mufon is absolutely clear: MUFON's agreement with Bigelow is to train and qualify a Special Rapid Response team of Field Investigators who can be deployed within 24 hours to the scene of a major UFO event. And this for Re-engineering a crashed spaceship and build one "himself"!
"...He hired Mufon to try and capture a UFO on the ground so he can back engineering it to transport people in space...This is the truth and no exaggeration! We work for him and have no idea how much he knows or what information he may be hiding!" Denise M. Stoner, Chief Investigator Florida - Mufon State Section Director

Some time ago, I received a strange e-mail in another website about Mrs. Denise M. Stoner and another person.

Here some of the images cropped from the e-mail.

Confirmed?

There are some interesting threads about this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But at this point I wander and ask you: Is MUFON still a reliable and credible source for UFOs/Extraterrestrials, Issue?

If these news are "business and money" for Mr. Bigelow, if they find a crashed UFO or find evidences of ETs do you think that they can share these NEWS publicly?

My personal opinion is: NOT! For sure.

However, congratulations to Mr. Bigelow for his incredible work and wait great things.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
My theory with Bigelow aerospace is that he is a private guy like us trying to develop the space industry... BUT.. our government does not want this. Our government has been suppressing super technologies like antigravity, zero point energy etc etc... and the secret space program these technologies make possible. We have a huge government run disinfo campaign to make peope think all these aircraft they see are aliens and not ours.

So they have to keep a guy like this Bigelow out of the loop.. if he is putting stuff in space he will surely see our tech. By our government filling his head with alien disinfo it protects the secret. I also suspect they are trying to scare him away from even attempting to try to develop a space program. I heard him say he was told these aliens were dangerous.
edit on 20-1-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I have always been a little suspicious of MUFON and a few other of the UFO sighting's collection points. They have been happy to take all the sighting details but been hesitant when it comes to sharing them, some improvements have been made over the years. www.nuforc.org... has appeared to be one of the better ones for sharing the collected data.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Robert Bigalow has withdrawn his money and association with MUFON, CUFOS and one other UFO investigative organization, he got frustrated with them because they would not cooperate with one another, that was a few years ago. Bigalow was hoping to get at the truth. The problem was and still is that they are in competition with each other and think they each have the answers to the big questions, well the fact is they don't and if they tell you they do they are lying.

It seems we don't have to have a government cover up, these so called originations do a good job themselves muddying up the waters.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The Emails kind of reminded me of the "A rich relative died here in kerplakistan, and you are the heir. Please contact me and for only 300k the 312 million is yours."

top topics

join