It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki, 2012, Nibiru...The Sumerian Tablets.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolhanddan

2. Zecharia Sitchin interpretation of the scrolls are only his interpretation, the others that have translated the scrolls are below and have been confirmed as correct. This is what we know to date, not saying this is the only interpretation to believe but these are the best guesses we have now. These also explain everything found and not just a few tablets Sitchin translated himself.

I'm not saying Sitchin was necessarily correct, but I'd be very interested to know who confirmed anyone's translation as correct? Did The Doctor pop in and check their translation?

Altho, to be honest, how anyone can look at some shapes and symbols from thousands of years ago and credibly determine that they can deduce their meaning with any kind of certainty is beyond me.
edit on 20-1-2011 by TheIrvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

It’s called corroboration, but a lot of doctors err PhD’s were involved.

University of Oxford comes up with this:
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

The University of Pennsylvania comes up with this:
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

Sorry I did not buy Zecharia Sitchin’s book, and can’t find it free online, (anyone, anyone, Bueller?)

The two Universities are very close, so it’s our best guess at the dead language, nothing can be perfect. This can change as well if something comes to light unknown at the time of translation, then many people will sit down again and re-translate with the new method, it’s called science. Many people took part so there is more than just one guy doing all this work for the Universities, as in the case of Zecharia’s book. I have not read the translation from him but I did watch the video that goes over his interpretations of the tablets and they are nowhere close to the same translations as you can see.

Even though this guy I think is on to something with a translation of a tablet, cool way to come to a conclusion IMO:
www.physorg.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well I have one very good question here, lets just say this unknown planet that supposedly collided with earth DID happen and if its supposed to hit us again in 2012.
How come nobody can see it coming by now?
I mean seriously I would think with the modern satellites and telescopes we could easily spot a planet coming toward us. Hell we could probably see the planet from our house at night from the reflection of light in space.

Basically the is NO real hard evidence out there that shows we could be in real danger. I would worry about other problems or possibilities for 2012 if anything happens

new topics

<< 1   >>

join