It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki, 2012, Nibiru...The Sumerian Tablets.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
More people need to be aware of these beliefs and stories. This is from the oldest history recordings of all time that we have access to. Is this just an old set of fables? Scientists are admitting these days that many beliefs from times when stories were said to be just fiction carry truth to them. What of these stories is real and what is made up? How could all of the ancient civilizations correspond to some elaborate tale of space visitors and different types of alien beings? How could all of the ancient civilizations have the same beliefs and be so far apart from each other? Is there not more to all of this than what we have been told?

This is one of the best videos that explains pretty much all across the board what has happened and is to come. The information here comes from the Sumerian tablets, and they are to me the best record of history we have here on Earth. These tablets are untouched by mans interpretation and in many cases, bible stories mimic the words of these texts.

Sorry if this video has been posted but it is a GREAT resource explaining many of my beliefs that took me years of research to develop.

Minus of course modern day issues with the political system, banks and the elite and we have here, in my eyes, a great start for those curious to new age ideas. The video explains about how the tablets were found. It explains about the 10th planet, the Earth and its formation from Tiamat, and how ancient civilizations knew the solar system extremely accurately. They even had record of the 10th planet's orbit shape and orbit cycle, which is 3600 years. Anunnaki coming here to mine for gold? Yup the theory has been dissected and seems to be a great possibility if you believe in the ancient alien theory.

A strong point is made about how almost all large religions, worldwide, focus on some type of link to serpents, dragons, nagas, mostly reptiles and all came from the sky.

The video touches on how the reptilians (serpent gods) could actually control the elite, with links to Bohemian Grove and what goes on there...it explains the reptilian bloodlines. It makes links to these elite and the free masons.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Pluto wasn't discovered by scientists searching for Nibiru :|

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

How do you know they weren't searching for the 10th planet and stumbled on Pluto? I mean is it not possible?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The main thing to focus on is the narrators summary of the Sumerian tablets. Mostly all of what is being said about the tablets seems to be what Zecharia Sitchin said. But this is of course because he is pretty much the only person to have decoded the tablets language...It is sad he passed away recently, hopefully somebody else gets to where he left off with his work and studies.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

pluto was an accidental find from memory

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Hope its not too much to ask, but can you provide a summary of this video? I'm on here from work and they have youtube vids blocked.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It sounds like the dude that made zietguist and that film had alot of distorted information.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadStarState

Summerian Tablets = Mesopotamia and Babylon history records.
Anunnaki came here to mine gold .. created us from clay and the tree of life. (depicted on tablets with solar system to scale)
10th Planet / Nibiru - this is the vehicle for the Anunnaki...on a 3600 year orbit. The orbit comes back in 2012.
Reptilians / NWO - they have an evil agenda here on Earth...they manipulate us and the elite are their puppets.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by DeadStarState

Summerian Tablets = Mesopotamia and Babylon history records.
Anunnaki came here to mine gold .. created us from clay and the tree of life. (depicted on tablets with solar system to scale)
10th Planet / Nibiru - this is the vehicle for the Anunnaki...on a 3600 year orbit. The orbit comes back in 2012.
Reptilians / NWO - they have an evil agenda here on Earth...they manipulate us and the elite are their puppets.

The 10th planet on the tablet is not set to scale.. I mean how can (what seems to be) 20 pluto's fit in the sun?

I've seen this before. What i wonder is what civilization they stole this from?

It's very interesting to put together the geographic area of Sumeria, and the biblical stories.

The most interesting thing i've ever heard about however isn't about the Reptilians or the tree of life.
It's about the arc of the covenant!

Anyways thanks for the vid

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Sorry, by scale I was referring to the planets positioning in the solar system. And no prob, your welcome for the video. I have seen this story before too of course. But, this was a nice and short summary of the tablets main points I'm interested in and hope more people become interested in as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This should be in Alien forums.

Annunaki weren't "Reptilian", they looked like depictions of ancient Greek gods (pale skin, colored eyes/hair). Even w/o questionable translations, it can be seen in the Sumerian visual depictions that the gods were essentially super-human, not reptilian.

It also forgets to include that the Sumerian tablets are highly ambiguous and most of the ancient alien stuff is made up by Zecharia Sitchin who, being one of the handful that can 'translate' it, can make up any sh1t he wants cuz nobody can verify it (and the 2-3 others that translated them disagree with him). The guy has made a fortune, MILLIONS, off publishing books about it and getting TV spots....

Pluto wasn't discovered while searching for that planet.

This vid is bogus, whoever put it together (but I don't doubt aliens interacted w/our past from other things)
edit on 20-1-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Yes, him being one of the few that can translate the tablets means I don't think you can. Many claim what he has said is complete lies, but when I bought his book it was in the "non fiction" section so he must have some credibility?

I believe the Anunnaki were not reptilian, they made us, the reptilians are our enemies not our creators?...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
keep in mind the picture of spirit and the beginning of time with the subject of humans being engineered by others than God
= Spirit.....
the Bible is the only source for the begining of time and the Spirit nature of God....all other possibilities fall short of addressing where the hail this three dimensional reality came from....that is why the Bible leads the way as a literary freaking masterpiece.

edit on 20-1-2011 by GBP/JPY because: basic instructions before leaving earth

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

See, that's exactly what I mean. He can peddle the nonsense & get people to purchase it, nobody can go do research to verify if he's correct (the ones that do say he's incorrect--but since their explanation is not as fanciful, they get no attention). I can just as easily claim "the Sumerian tablets say there's leprechauns living at the Earth's core" and nobody can prove me wrong.

At 1:45 in the vid you posted:

"They described the Annunaki as a reptilian race"
which is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sorry, OP, I doubt much of this.

@the vid tho: discovered Pluto looking for Nibiru? Reptilian gods? In EVERY ancient religion I am pretty sure all gods were described as pale humans with super ability. The Vril Damen during WWII that were supposedly in contact w/them even said so.

Mining gold to repair an atmosphere so created modern humans to mine? That makes no sense on both accounts. If they've the tech to get to Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago, then they would be able to easily find and extract gold effortlessly. I'm pretty sure bio-engineering an entire species, teaching them, feeding them & pointing them in the general direction of a gold mine & waiting days for them to chizzle etc. is more difficult than using some hand-held gadget that could remove gold molecules from within a mountain!! & gold to repair their atmosphere (so you're telling me with all their super technology they couldn't create gold?)--lol.

& the later stuff in the vid is not accurate (wow@the cult nonsense which I won't even touch). the Hopi "snake brothers" did not come from the sky as it claims in the vid. The Hopi claim the snake brothers are living under the ground, not in the sky.

The Hopi called the possible aliens "star brothers", like Pahana (which the Sumerian had a Pahana too). Pahana was a white man (about as white as my avatar), not a reptilian. The Hopi & Sumerian actually have many commonalities (in things that are verifiable) and that's worth more looking into.

Googling "Hopi and Sumerian" will probably get results.
edit on 20-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'd like to mention that I believe there was ET contact with the Sumerian. According to the Nazis even, the Sumerian "gods" were early explorers that taught the hominids here & that there's 2 planets orbitting Aldebaran, 65 light years away (which only recently has been almost verified--how the Nazis knew this 60 yrs ago is a mystery), that constitute the "Sumerian Empire". This information comes from very serious ppl in the top during WWII (Vril society in particular.) & I would give it much credit considering their technological leap from transcribing ancient Indian Vedas (Hindu Sanskrit--no coincidence btw the Hindu's have thousands of 'gods') into technical translations, especially about the Vimanas aka flying crafts (almost as old as Sumerian tablets but far more descriptive & mind blowing in detail and with having verification). Drop the Zecharia crap (not all of it, but most of it he simply exaggerates too far) & teenage cult theories & maybe direct your attention here.

You'd likely be very interested in the Indian Vedas. Robert J. Oppenheimer (father of the atomic bomb), Verner Von Braun, Herman Oberth (head of Nazi rocketry program) etc. all believed they were historical documents & not mythology (these are men responsible for the atomic & space age--even Hitler took it seriously) & used them to help guide them. Here's a verse from the Vedas (from the Mahabharata) which from a modern context sounds exactly like an atomic weapon being fired from a flying craft & subsequent explosion and radiation. There's thousands like this...,

"Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana (aircraft) hurled a single projectile charged with the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame, as bright as ten thousand suns, rose with all its splendor. It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable.Hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause,and the birds turned white. After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected... to escape, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment."

You'd be intrigued to know that Harappa, Mohenjo-daro and other ancient cities were found to have earth vitrification (from atomic blasts) and irradiated corpses that were on the same level with post Nagasaki & Hiroshima, giving evidence to this ancient Indian weapon...

Edit: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 20-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
While the video was interesting, as others said, I find it very hard to find credible as far as theories go.

I am however interested in the Annunaki after seeing mention of it on ATS and do believe there's truth in that possible creation story. I certainly find it more credible and believable than the religious teachings on how we got here anyway, no offense to anyone of faith of course.

MasonicFantom, thanks for that extra info, I'll look into that because again, really intriguing.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadStarState

Hope its not too much to ask, but can you provide a summary of this video? I'm on here from work and they have youtube vids blocked.

just go to some proxy sites. You can find some at proxy zone I hope this helps man, good luck

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I believe the story of the Annunaki, and how they created humans to mine gold. I also believe Nibiru, and find it highly possible it may return on 2012. The Annunaki return is not far off. Though I think the event may bring the Pleiadians in an effort to protect us.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just wanted to clear the air on a couple of subjects:

1. Pluto was a 25 year search, and was discovered just as Neptune was by using gravity and how it affects other planets to mathematically predict orbits of large bodies. There is still evidence that another planet is out there based on Newton’s laws and the same math to find these planets. So there is your planet X that is referenced in the video.

“In 1905 Percival Lowell began a two-pronged approach at his Observatory in Arizona to search for a theoretical 9th planet. He called this world Planet X, the unknown planet.
The first part of the search involved carrying out mathematical calculations to predict the location of Planet X. He used computers, which in those days were people, usually women, who spent hours painstakingly making computations. At one point the computers used elaborate mechanical computing machines such as the millionaire, which not only did addition and subtraction, but also multiplication and division. It’s hard to imagine, but these large, clunky machines were the precursors of today’s superfast computers.
The second prong of the search involved regular observing through several telescopes. In 1915, Lowell estimated the location of the theoretical 9th planet in the publication, Memoir on a Trans-Neptunian Planet. Unfortunately, before the staff could point telescopes in the predicted position, Percival Lowell died.”

Read more at Suite101: The Discovery of Pluto in 1930: Clyde Tombaugh's Great Discovery at Lowell Observatory www.suite101.com...

2. Zecharia Sitchin interpretation of the scrolls are only his interpretation, the others that have translated the scrolls are below and have been confirmed as correct. This is what we know to date, not saying this is the only interpretation to believe but these are the best guesses we have now. These also explain everything found and not just a few tablets Sitchin translated himself.
As interpreted by University of Pennsylvania Museum of Anthropology and Archaeology:
psd.museum.upenn.edu...

A background on the tablets and the language:

www.ancientscripts.com...

A link to the some tablets and seals:

www.metmuseum.org...

MasonicFantom said it best about the rest of conjecture and speculation, the story of gold farming sounds farfetched at best, even though you can prove someone had a mine somewhere, sometime does not mean aliens did it…….
Best to look where you know something is translated correctly and strange then look where there are a couple different translations and they are not even close in content.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join