It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference between a Leader and a Ruler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How vile the dogs in Washington are. Trying to pass themselves off as leaders.
The difference between a Leader and a Ruler is very simple. Rulers send their people to war. Leaders have the courage to lead them into war. Jack Kennedy was a leader in more ways than just that and I believe the same thing about Mr. King. JFK was the last Leader the U.S. will ever have. A veteran of WW2 even wounded in battle.
Even lost a brother over the skies of europe. Joe.

It's no longer a secret, that the central bank was on John Kennedy's hit list. Or that if he would have lived, was just about to call our boys home, from an effort in Nam, that was bound to fail. Instead it almost ripped this country apart.

See even today the Kennedy's are a rich and powerful family of the illuminatti bloodline. The way I see what happened is like this. The power the Kennedy's gained from John winning office meant nothing to them,
compared to the love they felt coming from the American people.
The American people loved John and Bobby so much, that even I remember being able to feel it. I was only four.

To this day. I remember the iron falling to the floor in slo-mo, as I was sitting up on the couch. My mother's
tears pouring over her fingers as she stood next to the ironing board. Her hands over her mouth holding her breath. Staring at the television. Yes, my hate for the scum in Washington. For the pigs that killed JFK, RFK, and MLK is very deep seeded.

They hurt my Mom.

I think love is what made the difference for them. This caused them to turn against the rich and powerful luciferians and their agenda. At that point they knew what was going to happen. What was coming. They knew they were screwed. Consequences ? Of course. Who wouldn't know? They were very intelligent men the both of them.

They did it anyway.

They chose to love us back.

They were both taken out.

Whacked.

America was kept on course right to where we are today. With our country all robbed, shot out and dying. No one after them, has tried to do what the people wanted. What they tried to do. It's been the agenda only, since them. Now they're the standard, I hold all the scum in Washington up to today. That's why I will never vote. That's why I never have.

Love was the difference. Love changed them. Love can change the world.
My hope is that all three of the for mentioned have their way.

Now, can anyone of you tell me?
How did I get pepper in my eyes?
It never fails!

Mods -I hope I got this puppy situated right. If not hey I tried. Sorry if you have to move it but do as you must.

edit on 20-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by randyvs because: to add

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I agree. The only love left in the world is the love of money. And the unquenchable desire for it's acquision. We need to change this kind of love for the love of humanity. F&S to you, great thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Rulers are elected or are born into office by the divine right of Kings.

Leaders are good at organizing productive behavior by meeting market demands.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Ahhhh I remember the good old days when a true King or chieftan would lead his men in battle .These day's the geneticly weak nerds mass murder while hiding behind a desk .
I miss the day's when men where honourable .

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Ahhhh I remember the good old days when a true King or chieftan would lead his men in battle .These day's the geneticly weak nerds mass murder while hiding behind a desk .
I miss the day's when men where honourable .

Great memory ?
edit on 20-1-2011 by randyvs because: To change exclamation point into a question mark to make reply just a bit more humorous hopfully. No other reason really. Now I have a question. Why must I fill this out ? this reason for edit thingy.

new topics

top topics

join