It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respond Now To CNN Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
CNN's poll today is wether or not gun magazine clips with more than 10 rounds should be banned.

Vote NO to this attempt to stop you from stopping criminals.

Why is it that every time a wacko commits a heinous crime law abiding citizens are forced to have to give up more rights? This is an attempt on the part of the liberal media to convince you that the quantity of ammo the gunman had was the issue. No, the reason the shooting happened is because the guy is NUTS. Period. Reducing the size of the magazines available for purchase would NOT have stopped this guy.

As our nation continues to unravel, we need the means to stop these crazy people. CNN's poll needs to hear from law abiding gun owners who realize that the ability to protect our homes and our citizens is essential to maintaining our peace in this country.

Go to www.cnn.com and respond to this poll.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gotta link to the ACTUAL poll?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why does it matter what people vote on an unofficial poll on the CNN website? They have polls all the time and voting no won't change anything.

It's just an unofficial poll. Those polls you see on any news website should not be take serious as the results are inaccurate. Consider the type of people that visit any one website. For it to be an accurate poll it would have to get a good sample of all people. This poll wont do that.

Find me a poll that fits the description above and I will be sure to vote.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence
Gotta link to the ACTUAL poll?

Actual Poll

About halfway down on the right hand side.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Not that it really matters, I voted
(Mid-right of page)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

www.cnn.com

It's right there, scroll down the page and you'll see it on the right hand side.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes, correct that its an "unofficial poll." Still it gets mentioned on their news broadcasts.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i will not give my rights away for this pole or any other

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't see why the number of rounds per clip should be an issue.

What's to stop a person carrying more clips?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just clicked on the link. They have a new pole right now on whether Obamacare should be repealed.

The brainwashed masses that go there for their news are voting overwhelmingly against repeal. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

In that case, what's to stop a crazy person from just making bigger clips from junk? I have seen some crazy home-made stuff in my times!

new topics

top topics

join