It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Man shot to death in his home by police, while holding a golf club.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
A member on the policeone.com website
"doccop116d and metl.....you two are a prime example of what is wrong with this country and law enforcement. To comment that the shoot was bad is plain PATHETIC. Proves you two have a weak mentality and dont belong in LE. Instead of focusing on the actions of the police, how about the actions of the law breaking scumbag. He came out with a dangerous weapon raised over his head, now he's dead...PERFECTLY executed raid. Some say, "too bad he's dead"....not too bad, good thing he's dead....one less worthless POS walking our streets"

Wow, it literally hurts to read stuff like this.

CX

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another thing....

This is a video on the internet....don't think that the LEO's will have the luxury of seeing it as clearly as we have here. Just because it looks obvious that the guy has a club from the vid, doesn't mean it is that clear for the officers there in the dark in those few chaotic seconds.

One of my first jobs i went to when i was learning the ropes was to a guy who was drunk and apparently smashing up his flat. We got there, heard loads of shouting, my mate led the way into the door to be greeted by a guy running at us with a ornamental saumrai sword above his head.....holding it exactly like that guy in the vid was.

Luckily he saw sense and dropped it after the fastest warning ever. That brief moment though was a bit of a blur, and it wasn't easy to make the sword out at first.

All i'm saying is that there are so many armchair experts who think they know what it's like, when in reality not many really do.

CX.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
reply to post by xXxtremelySecure

could'nt you just have the city shut the water off to the residence to stop evidence flushing? i guess it is a bit much but in my town you pay water bills at the police station anyway so it dosnt seem too far fetched to me.
edit on 20-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: grammers

A very good question...unfortunately there is still water in the back of the commode, unless they have a large amount of something it usually doesn't effect it, SOP says cut the water and we do.

Secure

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This story is insane. I think anyone in this man's situation would have grabbed an object to use as self defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join