It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have 3 days to answer a question thats very important.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

This seems like a silly question, but I'll offer up an answer just in case it is important to you.

Yes it is entirely possible to create a "Fusion machine" which is all that a sun/star is. CERN has successfully done it, and fusion is a huge topic for alternate energy solutions. Everyone was/is looking for "cold" fusion though, and so far it has not been successful.

Now as for creating a "sun" it is possible, but you would need all the mass of a sun, and then you would have to jumpstart the fusion. In other words, it is fairly easy to create fusion on earth, but without all the mass of a star, it won't become a "sun" like you are looking for.

If you are interested in the inner mechanics of the sun, google fusion energy. That will give you the physics of the process.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Who says we have to die first to create...a sun?

edit on 19-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You will need to produce a gas cloud, one soooo big that it compresses itself and has a gravitational field. So that means it will need to be real big. Also it needs to be a gas like hydrogen I think is what the sun is. Once you have a big enough cloud, it will light itself.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by zroth

Who says we have to die first to create...a sun?

edit on 19-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

The groups I referenced said that. That is why I said they said it

On a serious note your question needs at least 12-18 beers of time required to pontificate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Is it any way plausible or possible for there to be born ,some super genius egg head scientist ,to come up with the notion that he/she can create, A SUN.

IS THERE ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE SUN CAN BE CREATED BY A HUMAN ?

If so ,can you explain how its possible ?

I'm going with the literal here. Everyone seems to have answered your question in the metaphorical regard. Or did they take it literal and therefore I am taking the metaphorical route?
At any rate I'm going to have fun with this
Cuz that's what I do.

You take an egg from lets say Dr Holly Gilbert expert on all things solar, and sperm from lets say Dr. Alex Filippenko creating a fertilized egg from the two donors. This should give a reasonable good chance to produce a super genius egg head scientist. Then let the embryo grow till it's a self sustaining carbon unit. Nurture the carbon unit, educating it throughout its growing process until it is old enough to become self sufficient, after of course encouraging, without pressuring mind you, in becoming an astrophysicist. If the person becomes one there is a very slim chance I believe they could maybe possibly come up with a way to produce a super gravity field. Maybe by discovering how to create atoms and thus be able to produce a really heavy atoms, but have them isolated from Earth's matter so the planetary material would not be affected. You wouldn't want the Earth collapsing into it after all. Uh why is this important? Because you need a heck of a lot of gravity to make it all work.
Yeah. It's a really important ingredient.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

BTW I really like the "Christ arose on the third day, the son of God who became a sun/star as he was resurrected in physical form, and that's how his image on the Shroud of Turin was formed" angle to it all with an angle's spin.

That's if I am reading your possible double meaning metaphors correctly.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

He's got to get the Sun finished up and in the sky by Day Four: Genesis 1:14-19

edit on 19/1/11 by Astyanax because: of superfluity.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And I forgot to mention. To create one in outer space......... It would have to be at least the size of OGLE-TR-122b. which is about 20% larger than Jupiter. One could be made in microcosm, I do believe, but it would have to have a really heavy core made of an element not yet known to man. Maybe one day somebody can figure out a way to nuclear engineer such an element. Because to make a star work you need a total mass a little greater than Jupiter's with lots of hydrogen and helium. If you have such ingredients, wallah, you have a star. The gravity with the right mixture of gases will spontaneously create a functioning star, I do believe, yes Iz dooz.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
If you would just go a little nut job for us and tell us what your actual problem is then we can go super out of the box and give you an answer

If you don't then well this is pointless. At least make it fun

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Oh he is creating the Universe, I see. That's right he is on immortal time, zero time. Everything is happening at once in super string singularity. Btw I just strung those words together because I thought they sounded cool together. In any case I guess I should post the correct ingredients for the our lil star. nineplanets.org...

To Immortal Gemini Dude: It would be really neat if I could have the Sun named after me, please?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
According to some of Baba Vanga's prophecies, in the future we do make a couple artificial suns.

2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.

2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.

2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.

2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.

2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
If you would just go a little nut job for us and tell us what your actual problem is then we can go super out of the box and give you an answer

If you don't then well this is pointless. At least make it fun

He is creating the Universe now. Project "our solar system." He just needs the ingredients to make the Sun.

Note: His time dilation for working in this Universe is approximately one second or a bit less equaling 10,000 years our time. That's compared to our relative perception. Three days in his time, working within our space time continuum, is a few billion years according to our frame of reference compared to his in other words.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
look on eBay. i find everything on there, sooner or later, and at a good price too.

then again, i'm the type to squeeze a nickel until the buffalo poops twice.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
According to some of Baba Vanga's prophecies, in the future we do make a couple artificial suns.

2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.

2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.

2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.

2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.

2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.

You mean Andromache? Wait, that's too Greek.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
look on eBay. i find everything on there, sooner or later, and at a good price too.

then again, i'm the type to squeeze a nickel until the buffalo poops twice.

Why do they have large fires up for bid?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Why do you have 3 days? Explain the urgency so that other knowledgeable can produce the answer.

yes, why three days? Is our sun burning out in three days and you need to know because we are all in danger? Oh God Help us.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In answer to your question.

Yes.

There are no limits to what a being (human or otherwise) can become. Whether that is an avatar, planet, star or beyond.

As to how, it is a question of understanding what a star (and you) truly are. You (and all matter around you) is an emergent Phenomena due to the interaction of a divine conciousness (your soul) and the planetary conciousness you currently inhabit.

From this concept you can surmise the rest of the steps if you are ready. But be warned, the beauty you find will give rise to uncontrolled bouts of compassion and understanding.

Good luck

Kathryn

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I hope this will encourage you follow the links join the dots...topdocumentaryfilms.com...
Forgot to mention when they do go online with the fusion reactor how will you or i or any body else know,we will all be paying our bills and not knowing ,now theres real power.

edit on 20-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
I hope this will encourage you follow the links join the dots...topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Brian Cox is a bit of an idiot in my opinion. :-( No offense, but I find it hard to believe that he was able to obtain the degree he claims to holds. However the lackluster higher education standards in the UK make it fairly easy for any dimwit to obtain such degrees. Their schools are quite substandard. So I guess it's possible for someone like himself to become a particle physicist. No way could he have obtained the same degrees in the U.S.. He would had washed out for sure. At least he would of on his science courses.

Lets do a run down on some of his crown jewels that make Brian Cox da man.

See, what are his accolades?

"Most Excellent Order of the British Empire" Okay.

"Master of Philosophy" Well, he can weave a mean basket evidently.

And they say he holds a doctorate in the field of science? That he is a particle physicist. (already mentioned) Sure, alright. Since there is not a whole lot contained within that particular specialized field, I'll buy that.

Thing is...........he just looks like a freaking fool en.wikipedia.org...:Brian_Cox.jpg

And I've seen his vid on YouTube. So trust me. He is a fool. At least he talks like one. The poor guy can't speak in any complete fluent sentences. He sounds 5 year old in my opinion.

A final note: I would like to see him take a basic SAT here in the U.S., and see what he scores just out of curiosity. Because I'm totally convinced he is a complete idiot. And has the brain capacity less than of an average high school student here in the U.S..

I checked his background and I found that his family is quite connected. I guess that's how he, a complete looser, was able to obtain his degrees. Not that they amount to much, and he obtained them in the UK.

I guess he could be a savant.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

could be ETA is already running and caused some standing wave effect around the equator which...well join the dots,guess what if TPTB have done it then living in ignorance is a perfectly safe place to be,stay safe.notice the geological significance N.Korea-S-Korea,the ETA project is based where...S.Korea

edit on 20-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join