It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Monarchy is Ascending - Parliament may be Dissolved within 10 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The first step in the re-emergence of the British royal family to a monarchistic governmental system took it's first step. They have had parliament pass a law that exempts them from any oversight or questioning. Certainly a move in the direction of monarchy.

New UK law means Queen's secrets will stay that way

This, coupled with the marriage of a strong new future king - William - most certainly paints a picture of the rise of the British monarchy from the ashes to reclaim what they feel is their rightful place, as a phoenix reborn. It is my instinct that the succession will pass over Charles. They intend to install William as king, thus the marriage plans with Kate Middleton. They may even decide to crown William king during the 2012 London Olympics.

Check this out.
source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21b431235d35.gif[/atsimg]

William seems like a more real and genuine fellow than a lot of the ruling elite. What do you Brits think about this?
edit on 19-1-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That will never happen.

The Royal Family are getting less popular with the GBP year on year.

It won't be long now before the Royal establishment will be scaled down.
edit on 19-1-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Perhaps.
Perhaps they won't ask.
And while the royal family is not so liked, isn't William very popular?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is nothing of the sort . It is merely a proposed bill to ensure them more privacy from the press . Full stop.

I wish some people would do more research before launching a thread based on conjecture and supposition .
edit on 19-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Perhaps.
Perhaps they won't ask.
And while the royal family is not so liked, isn't William very popular?

Yeah, he's popular with some ladies but I think it's more to do with him being a Prince.

Most girls today would rather be a WAG (a footballers wife) than a princess.

The Royal Famiy had great respect from the public during the second world war, especially during the blitz when they refused to leave London.

However, over the years people have seen that they are just normal people like you or I.

If there ever was such a movement to squash our democracy, they would be overthrown.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How do you get to the conclusion that this is a possibility in the next 10 days and who knows if they did take over i think they would do a better job but i still dont see why you think this will happen

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yh i totally agree with you. Im from england and have seen over the past years a slow decay of power that parliament actually has. On another note, there are videos on youtube of a guy called Ric Clay who talks about this very subject. To divulge into the royal family, one cannot overlook other aspects of the same subject. Princess Di was the mother of The King to be, and it was her who was murdered/sacrificed for wanting to marry Al Fayed ( Bringing East and West hierachy as one. But those at the top could not have this happen, especially not one of their own anyway. Lady Di was sacrificed at Pont de l'Alma, an ancient burial site used centuries prior, and it was used as a fighting ground for kings to settle their dispute, because even the loser was rewarded because it was believed to be the gateway to the thrown of heaven.............Text Red Back to the point at hand, there have been many references with Horus, the mythological son of the Sun God, RA. Horus was born in the summer solstice, when the sun is at its peak, and coincidently William was also born on this date. Reference to Jesus (Jesus began his teachings at the age of 30, how old will William be in 2012? 30............All one can do is speculate, but something very big is coming

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well the Queen flexed her power recently when she overruled the Canadian Government - it's on video on youtube. Rumour has it (on ATS) that the Queen is the biggest share holder of the Federal Reserve. In other words she owns the money supply in the USA. 1776 and the war of independence didn't stop the British aristocracy from going underground and taking back the American Colony by stealth. Wait while you see the lavish wedding and then you'll know who all the debt based US currency is owed too: The Queen.

William is quite popular but He'll never become King, The Queen Mum had longevity in her 'blood' and no doubt the 'gene' has been passed down and "the groom of the stoole" will continue for for a long time to come.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antiestablishment

The only reason are government don't have as much power is because EUROPE dictate's are laws the royal family have no real powers they are just iconic this scenario would never happen

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The recent secrecy was conviently passed as Wikileaks
is about to expose slush funds of stolen money from UK and USA Tax payers
The Queen , Bush, Obama and Clinton are all on the list....

Plus Vatican bank money laundering investigation names the same people + 1000+ other well known
figures ...
I posted a thread on this if you want more info....

Secrecy law is protect the Queen from the very imminent revelations ie D Notice to the press

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Monarch , Heir and Heir apparent all have official functions to perform, including the meeting of foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and trade envoys, it simply would not do to have information of private conversations that may or may not be of importance in the public domain. And the Monarchy will never be absolute again, we are a democracy that has a very good constitutional monarchy. Parliament may need reform but that is one area that offers great value for money,and great service to its people even if some do not realise it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why would marrying Kate Middleton mean anything? She isn't royal let alone aristocratic, and her family are the first wealthy individuals in their family history.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

They could try and it would be legal.

I think the British people would not tolerate it though and we would see a revolution and a British republic emerge.

Maybe that would be the actual goal, to end the British Monarchy and create a republic.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
From what I know of history , you can overthrow a monorachy but it takes alot of bloodshed and death. I highly doubt that it would be as easy as some ofthe people in this thread are suggesting. I think at the end of the day the english could do it but that it would take some sort of armed conflict to do so.

I mean if it was so easy to do so , why haven't you ever done it before?To me the reason you haven't is because it'd be rather hard to do so.

You can think that royal family is old and out of touch but they're still a form of goverment and it is never easy to overthrow a ruling goverment. Plus ,

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Dude we did, we had a civil war, got a genocidal dick as "protector" and when he died we realised we needed a king so we got them back. Best bit is we dug up said dick riped his body into four and took a piece to the four corners of our kingdom oh yeah weknow how to roll.

P.S would be very easy to overthrow unless the army decided to stop it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Lol at this thread.

Evidence please.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Or it could be a way to remove the Royal Family from the picture all together. If you want to make something that was public, private, you would remove the abilities of public / elected oversight.

I am not a subject so I could be way off, but from what I have seen on this side of the pond is the British people seem content to have the Royal Family as the ceremonial head and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
This is nothing of the sort . It is merely a proposed bill to ensure them more privacy from the press . Full stop.

I wish some people would do more research before launching a thread based on conjecture and supposition .

Wow, a new member lecturing people on posting etiquette. Relax...supposition is part and parcel to the CT life. And to be fair, he was very clear that he didn't know mich and was wanting a Brits input. I guess your reply of snobbishness is what passes for a "Brits input"?

But a little more on topic, regardless of what the Brits think, it seems like the US Media wants us to fully digest this whole affair. They get more press time on the news than just about any other issue.

The royal family seems, however, to only be worth some spectacle every now and then.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

99% of the threads on this site are conjecture and suppostition!!!! LOL Somebody has their panties a little too tight. This is a free forum for discussion. So I felt like starting a discussion on the topic because I was interested in it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Look around you ! The rights to own anything or the ability too is rapidly dissapearing .The Magna charter and all like constituions are erroding in front of your eyes.Prepare for serfdom , not that you have not been one since birth .You just won't be able to deny it ! Resist to Exist .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join