It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 7 Steps to De Jure – Republic for united States is Nearly Ready

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm going to link a couple of sources and ask that ANYONE who can provide any semblance of FACT that this is legitimate, please do so.

I followed this from day one, was incredibly hopeful for its legitimacy and yet have seen not a single shred of evidence that this is anything other than wishful thinking.

When I realized they wanted $300 or so for your new "ID" I pretty much also realized it was nothing more than a scam to milk what little money we have.

I will present what I have found and would like to hear the thoughts from you great folks.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

It seems they have halted selling their identification documents but this should start your wheels spinning regarding the avenues being followed:

The Bureau of Republic Records humbly appologizes for the temporary halting of the Identification Warrants order page. We are working hard to meet the overwhelming demand for "We the People". In our ongoing efforts to streamline this process, we are working now more closely than ever to coordinate with your individual free state Gubernatorial Offices for a delegated colaborative effort in meeting your overwhelming demand for the Identification Warrants.

Source 4

It seems my BS meter has gone nuts over this...maybe it just needs to be recalibrated?

While I would truly like to believe that this movement has legitimacy, I am still waiting for any semblance of proof...that doesn't require me to pay for it.

Can anyone else shed light on this?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
IMHO it is the real deal, but there's nothing yet that I could really point to as proof other than the sources you've already linked to.

They are saying that the US Corporation will not last past March of this year and there will be some major announcements in the mainstream news any day now. So, just wait and watch....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here's the most recent interview with Tim Turner, two hours long and tonnes of great information so check it out:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
IMHO it is the real deal, but there's nothing yet that I could really point to as proof other than the sources you've already linked to.

They are saying that the US Corporation will not last past March of this year and there will be some major announcements in the mainstream news any day now. So, just wait and watch....

That sounds like the same type of thing people tell their children regarding santa claus, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny......just wait and watch. Sure presents show up under the tree, a dollar shows up under the pillow and eggs show up on easter but all are done by the parent under the guise of the "wait and watch" principle. The kids buy it but eventually are told it was all a farce....well kids other than mine.

I'm currently watching this and may have more comments once I'm done watching:
Edit: I removed the video you linked since I am currently watching it.
edit on 19-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Arizona de jure Grand Jury provides Remedy for Defrauded Homeowners

In a precedent setting event the Arizona Republic convened a de jure Grand Jury, the first one to be lawfully assembled in 150 years, in the County of Maricopa to hear evidence of fraud perpetrated by lenders and their agents against a homeowner.

Source

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
That sounds like the same type of thing people tell their children regarding santa claus, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny......just wait and watch. Sure presents show up under the tree, a dollar shows up under the pillow and eggs show up on easter but all are done by the parent under the guise of the "wait and watch" principle. The kids buy it but eventually are told it was all a farce....well kids other than mine.

Fine, but what else is there to do other than wait and see what happens? Listen to 10 more hours of Alex Jones' apocalyptic doom and gloom?

Like it or not these Republic for the US people are the only ones with any kind of battle plan that might actually work....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Been watching the chatter on that for quite some time now.. And yes it pegs the bs-meter off the scale.. Sounds like combination of a scam and someones fantasyland.. Too many things that dont add up with that lot..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Care to elaborate on WHY you think it's BS?

Simply saying it's BS or a scam without giving any qualifying information doesn't really add much to the discussion....

Transitioning the US back to Common law and Republican government is part of a larger plan being implemented worldwide that includes the "World Global Settlements" often referred to by Christopher Story and Al Hodges, switching the world financial system from worthless debt-based fiat currencies to asset-backed currencies, massive infrastructure projects to provide employment for millions of people, the disclosure of advanced energy and propulsion technologies and many other suppressed technologies, etc etc.

It all makes perfect sense to me. What else would all the "good guys" do? Not everyone wants the financial system to implode and the world to descend into chaos ala Alex Jones, you know....

top topics

join