It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at Taranto, Italy on 18.01.2011 at 19:50 hrs, over the sea.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Interesting footage of an alleged UFO in the province of Taranto, Italy. A boat over a river? Can be, but as I could not identify it as a boat I decided share with you people here.

the video is self-explainatory. this is an ufo mothership. and now i'm waiting anyone who tell me that this is a #ing boat, a #ing vessel or some other stupid explaination. OPEN YR EYES. they are among us. we are infested.

I can not say that the author is wrong because was he who lived the experience and seems sure of what he saw. I can not be sure, just want to leave my position that I was intrigued from what I saw in the video. If a boat, what people were doing there?

edit on 19-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I see a reflection under the lights, maybe not a boat but maybe more floating candles?
:EDIT:
Also what gets me it seems too high up, to be on water.
edit on 19-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Rawr! So tired of these low quality videos... It does not look like a boat, I'll give the video that.

Can't wait to get a new hi-def camcorder in a couple weeks
I'll start to record strange things I see!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He has a few videos filmed from the same place but there's no day time footage for reference unfortunately.
However I noticed at 00:57 (for example) the lights reflect from something just underneath them so with the limited information I have I'd have to lean towards it being a boat too.

edit:venom already beat me to it
edit on 19-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: (no reason given)

further edit:
I just noticed he has a part 2 (why part 2 when it's two weeks before the video in this thread I don't know)
However it's in the same place , at the same time which makes me believe it's not what the up-loader thinks.
I'm happy calling it a boat/docking bay

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
I see a reflection under the lights, maybe not a boat but maybe more floating candles?
:EDIT:
Also what gets me it seems too high up, to be on water.

I don't know what it is, but, floating candles? Where are all of these
candles that somehow float? That is about as good as swamp gas.
edit on 19-1-2011 by endtimer because: missing word

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Geese, I try to help out... Just google it
www.save-on-crafts.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
I don't know what it is, but, floating candles? Where are all of these
candles that somehow float? That is about as good as swamp gas.[

They are too bright to be candles... they are too high over the water for candles. The look like the deck of a Cruise ship... the bright ones at the left are the aft deck. It also moves slowly at the same level... Most lokely a cruise ship. His comments indicate he is aware of the ship debunk on the Turkey UFO

Here are floating candles... like Chinese lanterns they generally have an orange color

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I took a screen shot at 0.46 and it would appear to show clear reflection of the lights on what has to be water

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02bd40142794.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree and the light a candle gives off does TEND to be of a more orange hue

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

it could be a distorted contrast that makes the candles white-ish

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
reply to post by Versa

it could be a distorted contrast that makes the candles white-ish

Comparing the other lights in the video I doubt it, I cant see that candles would be so bright but I think it is just a boat with lights around it...

the pic I posted shows a really clear reflection of the lights so whatever the lights were they have been (IMO) reflected in the water.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Check the night time view and the daytime view from the same spot, provided by
the videographer ableseaman1970. I think it`s safe to say the lights are from a boat
or some kind of cruise ship.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Now that is absolutely amazing....I think they were trying ot say that it was a helicopter but that doesn't really look like anything resembling a helicopter....at least not to me

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Taranto Italy

I live on the coast, and I know that on very dark nights sometimes it is unclear as to whether something is a UFO or a crab boat.

As to what the boats would be doing I don't know. I think the reflection of the lights in the video, and the location of Taranto give it away though. Also, as he zooms in it appears as if he is blocking out the reflection, maybe unintentionally.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Freighters at night.. closer than the OP video

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

What this person should've done (seeing he was one step ahead of the debunkers saying they were going to call this a boat..............) is film the area again today in the daylight. But he didn't.

If he was smart enough to speculate what people might claim this to be (a boat) you wouldn't think he'd be dumb enough to cover his bases?

Nah........I don't buy it.
Only a hoaxer would think like that and not do anything to vindicate himself (in my opinion of course)

Two thumbs down

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by RUSSO

Check the night time view and the daytime view from the same spot, provided by
the videographer ableseaman1970. I think it`s safe to say the lights are from a boat
or some kind of cruise ship.

Where'd you find this? In his uploads? I looked (before I posted that other post) and didn't see that.

And that boys and girls is EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Good work free_spirit (although I don't know how you found that and I couldn't but........nicely done!)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Where'd you find this? In his uploads? I looked (before I posted that other post) and didn't see that.

Umm go here..

www.youtube.com...

Look under 'Video response'

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeh, Zorgon is right, as usual.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sigh, yet another person trying it on..

Really silly...

new topics