It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost 'Hunt' Pictures To Review!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

You might not have used a flash , but there is a strong light over your left shoulder . My guess , this light rerflected onto the first portrait picture of the little boy .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

You might not have used a flash , but there is a strong light over your left shoulder . My guess , this light rerflected onto the first portrait picture of the little boy .

Not possible as the mirror picture was taken downstairs where I have my bed and stuff, and the photo with the 'light reflection' was taken upstairs in the hallway, right near where the picture of the little boy was taken.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ok, I can still see it, even on the other computer and at different resolutions and such, but I'm still not discounting the possibility that I just have a vivid imagination, LOL!

It could be an actual object in that room. Is there anything in that room that is red, that would show up in the area I have circled? What I'm seeing looks like a baby boy in a red shirt, but the face really may be imagination and the red may be just be something that you have in there.

Even if it's nothing, the first pic is interesting. If there was no overhead light, it's even more interesting because in the absence of smoke, condensation, photo manipulation (which I'm pretty sure you haven't done), paranormal things show up in mist form like that fairly commonly.

I don't claim to be psychic in the least, but I don't get the feeling that it's anything out to hurt you. It may just be trying to get your attention, just so you know it's there.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Holy crap... My brother just pointed it out to me. Does it look like his arms are kind of together in front of him, and he's staring right at me? That's insane!

Yep! That's EXACTLY what I'm seeing!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Ok, I can still see it, even on the other computer and at different resolutions and such, but I'm still not discounting the possibility that I just have a vivid imagination, LOL!

It could be an actual object in that room. Is there anything in that room that is red, that would show up in the area I have circled? What I'm seeing looks like a baby boy in a red shirt, but the face really may be imagination and the red may be just be something that you have in there.

Even if it's nothing, the first pic is interesting. If there was no overhead light, it's even more interesting because in the absence of smoke, condensation, photo manipulation (which I'm pretty sure you haven't done), paranormal things show up in mist form like that fairly commonly.

I don't claim to be psychic in the least, but I don't get the feeling that it's anything out to hurt you. It may just be trying to get your attention, just so you know it's there.

Hey.
My brother showed me what he thought was the little boy after I showed him your picture.
He pointed it out to me, and I think I see exactly what you're talking about, and it just blew my mind to say the least.
I've outlined what I see, tell me what you think.

Okay, so the bottom part of what is outlined is what I see to be arms, crossed in front of him like he is holding them together near where his pants would be.
The part above is obviously the face, and I put three black dots where I thought to see eyes and a mouth.
Here's the original photo (zoomed in) for reference.

Edit: I noticed I made the outlines a little too big, but I just read your reply before this... Glad we are seeing the same thing, thank you a bunch for pointing this out to me... Now, the real concern of mine is I am going to sleep tonight.
edit on 19-1-2011 by GraveDigger because: ^

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I think we're on the same page now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Now, the real concern of mine is I am going to sleep tonight.

LOL! Try not to worry about it. Believe me, I know how stupid that sounds and it's much easier said than done.

Do you know of any paranormal groups around where you live that could come in and investigate and maybe help clear the place out... if you want it cleared that is. I really don't think anything there means any harm, but that doesn't change the "creep" factor, lol.

You could try asking it to leave by yourself (... I think maybe you already have?) but if you ask politely and it doesn't go away or at least chill out a little, it's worth getting help. Even the most benevolent spirits can sometimes get upset when they feel like they're being forced out of what they feel is "their" home.

Paranormal Investigation groups will usually come in for free, just for the thrill of the hunt, but if you do find one, make sure they are professional and wont try to provoke anything. I'm not sure where you live, but around here, PI groups are usually easy to find on Craigslist... if you don't find any, ask them questions and make sure you pick the right group. It's important to find people who aren't just messing around so that they can get evidence to show off on their website or whatever.

I wish ya luck! They're are lots of people on here who can offer great advice and I hope they pop in soon! You'll have people who try to make you feel like you're crazy also, but you know what's going on in your home, so don't pay attention to them. Nonbelievers become believers all the time, lol.
They never know when something crazy is going to happen and scare the sh!t out of them!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

There is a group of paranormal researchers in my province, I was thinking of sending them the picture of the boy actually and without telling them anything about what we think is on it, asking if they notice anything.
I will most likely do that tonight if I can find a way to email them.
Perhaps they will be interested in coming, but at this point I'm not asking as my dad who lives here refuses to believe it's haunted, and would most likely get mad at me for even suggesting they come.
Thanks for all your help, it's been great. Exactly what I was hoping to get from this thread, now I have a little more proof and I can hopefully get sleep at night knowing I'm not crazy, and tomorrow I think I may try talking to him/her again, whatever the entity is.
Thanks again, I owe ya one.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm seeing nothing there, the resolution is a bit pixalated and not that well defined, easier to see faces when a pic lacks clarity .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You're welcome! And nope, you don't owe me anything.
I'm just on here doing what I like to do. Even if that pic turns out to be nothing, I do think you've got something going on, with all the other stuff you've had to happen there recently.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I'm seeing nothing there, the resolution is a bit pixalated and not that well defined, easier to see faces when a pic lacks clarity .

I can't disagree with you. It is true that it's easier to "find stuff" in pixelation. That's why I didn't want to point anything out immediately, and I still can't guarantee that there's something there. Just saying it's a possibility since the OP has had activity in his home.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have a friend who is going to do something with that picture later to increase the quality or something, to make it more easy to see apparently. I need to wait till she is off from school though, will post it up when I get it!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
both picture with the kid photo on the wall ... why one is black and white and the other there is color ..

the white orb is a reflection on the glass
a reflection from what .. you will have to find out

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah someone already said it was most likely from the hallway light.
That's figured out.
But the photo of the little boy isn't.
My friend is doing something with the pic to make it more clear later on, so I'll post it up when she's off school and gets that done. Won't be for a few hours.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with the photos, but I'd just like to report this.
I was working on music downstairs when my dogs started making a lot of noise upstairs, I walked up and once I reached the top stair the television sound turned on really loud, just like it did for my Dad that one night... My heart's pounding like crazy right now... Getting quite sick of this.

EDIT: I just actually LOOKED rather than listened. It's the TV picture AND sound, meaning it would have had to turn on the tv and the speakers... Woo!
edit on 20-1-2011 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Post that pic after your friend looks at it!
Wanna see it.

Did you happen to notice what show was on when the tv came on or turned up? That may not be relevant at all, but then again, it could be!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I see a bad housekeeper that has no job and great weed....or it could be a ghost, whatever floats your boat...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Post that pic after your friend looks at it!
Wanna see it.

Did you happen to notice what show was on when the tv came on or turned up? That may not be relevant at all, but then again, it could be!

It was the news, CNN I think. Which makes sense, because that's what was last being watched. But of course, we turned the TV off after.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Okay, I got the picture back from her.

I'm not sure what she did, but the circle is removed anyway.
This is the original of what she sent me:

And when I zoomed in on it this time, my brother and I noticed something... Now it could mean nothing... But it could mean something.

It looks like under the head area, it's red, as if he is wearing a red shirt... I followed the red and noticed this, where it looks like an arm in the air... As if it is waving at me!

Now, what is fascinating about this, besides him waving... Is the red shirt.

Years ago, at my mom's old house we used a ouija board.
My brother, his friend, and myself.
We talked to a little boy, who said his name was RED.

Coincidence? Perhaps... but I'm still keeping an open mind about that... What do you think???

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I can see that! Ya know, that is interesting!

I used to have a friend that used a Ouija board and ended up with something in his house as a result of it. I wasn't there when he used the Ouija board, but I was there to experience what came after... shadows moving down the hall... actually ABOVE the doorway, and footsteps could be heard at the same time. His daughter said she got touched by something she couldn't see, in one of the bedrooms.

Since there wasn't a problem before they used the Ouija board, I went in with my equipment to see if I could get pics, video or EVP's. I did get an EVP but it was what I experienced with my own eyes that convinced me that there was a presence there. I don't do too much ghost hunting anymore, unless I'm called on to help someone out, and I'm really careful about trying to "run something off."

In this case, I went in and once it was apparent that there WAS something happening, with all my equipment running, I spoke aloud and told it that if had any unfinished business or a reason to be there that it had to make it's business known at that time and explained we would be able to hear it with the equipment and then I told it that once I left the place, it wasn't allowed to bother the people again. I stayed there for a while, in case it had anything to say. All I got was a name on EVP. The name was Beaula. I told it to go into the light or to go back to where it came from and that it couldn't go home with me. After I left, the didn't have any more problems.

So, I suppose it's possible that the Ouija board may have let something in, but if it has been a long time since you used it, it would be strange for it to just start being active now.

Btw, after your friend tweaked the pic, I can see the boy even better!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join