It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost 'Hunt' Pictures To Review!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Good day ATS.
After sharing a few threads with you guys about the going ons in my house that are unexplainable, such as seeing white and black shadows, a white mist, a red mist in the dark that my dad seen... My dad waking up to see a face right in front of his, etc etc.
I have decided to go around my house taking photographs. I've uploaded every single one to Photobucket for those of you who may have some time and want to take a look at them.
I've reviewed them all and found a few that stood out a bit, which I will explain.

Here's the complete album: s1094.photobucket.com...

And here are the few pictures that caught my attention, I'll start with the one that was the most interesting to me...

This one shouldn't need much explaining. It's right in the open... The light right above that spot was NOT ON. The rest of the lights in the basement were, but wouldn't have caused that.
The strangest thing is, this would have been right in front of me... Any ideas? It does explain the mists we have been seeing I do think.

This one is a sort of 'orb' on a picture of me, as I tried clearing every spot of the house I decided to take the picture of the area around my picture when I was young.
The camera I use doesn't have a light or anything, so I'm not sure how this got here.

This one would need to be zoomed in on, I've circled three parts.
The bottom part is almost appears as though there is a person there, and that area is just a small crack from that angle, showing the living room. Above it was some dark colored mist, and above that was some more.
Any thoughts on this one?

I'm going to be taking more photos, as I want to get as many interesting pictures as I can, as well as try to get EVP as I want to communicate with this thing... It's been bothering my dogs, and I told it to stop, the dog's haven't panicked or freaked out since except for on one occasion, I'm not sure if my Dad has had any experiences since the face, as he doesn't want to believe it's real.
And if my brother has had any since, he could post them here himself, since he is a member on ATS.

Anyways, if you guys don't mind checking those out, I'd appreciate it... I'm off to take some more pictures and hopefully get some better ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ehhh looking at number two, if you're trying to sell ghost pictures you should really take that one out.

It's a reflection.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I already said that there is no light on my camera, and I did just take a picture of the exact same spot as proof.

Note that there is nothing there, no reflection, no orb this time, nothing.
I have no reason to be 'selling' ghost pictures, I'm doing this for myself and am trying to capture a picture of it because it has been fascinating me that we've been having these experiences. All I'm asking for is opinions, and once again, have no reason to be faking or selling or whatever the hell you're talking about.

I have about thirty more pictures to go through at this point, that was just one of them I took. I tried going through every spot I already took pictures of, as that's basically my entire house.

Edit: I also tried recreating the third photo I posted in the OP, and found nothing.

edit on 19-1-2011 by GraveDigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

Did you use a flash for pic 2? And is anybody else noticing anything in pic 3, besides what is circled? I'm not going to say where yet, because it's probably just my brain playing tricks on me (pareidolia). I'd rather see if anyone else notices the same thing, as what I'm seeing is probably matrixing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Did you use a flash for pic 2? And is anybody else noticing anything in pic 3, besides what is circled? I'm not going to say where yet, because it's probably just my brain playing tricks on me (pareidolia). I'd rather see if anyone else notices the same thing, as what I'm seeing is probably matrixing.

No flash on this camera my man, not that I know of anyway.. I hardly use the thing.
What do you see in picture three? I'd really like to know.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Interesting pictures. I'll have a look at these. Although there could be perhaps an alternate explanation to smoke or mist in a person's house...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's another pic of the more recent batch I took, again downstairs, just like the other 'mist' picture... I had to zoom in a tad to see this, but let me know if you see it too!

Originally posted by Captain Reynolds
Interesting pictures. I'll have a look at these. Although there could be perhaps an alternate explanation to smoke or mist in a person's house...

Of course there can be other explanations, so let me clarify a thing or two.
I do smoke, but nobody else in this household does.
The thing is, I smoke outside the house.
Why? Because my younger brother has asthma.
So there's no way that it could be cigarette smoke, as I make sure that doesn't come in the house, the last thing I'd want to do is risk harming my little brother.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
One more picture for today... May or may not take more tomorrow, we'll see..

The yellow circled part, I only circled because it seems that there is a circle that is brighter. The odd thing is it's circling a home made soldier model that my Grandpa's cousin made, who I think is now dead...

The black circle, I had to zoom in on a bit to find out what it was, but it appears there is something there that is a sort of blue colour.. I am colour blind partially, so it's tough for me to tell.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just wondering if these parts are anything you saw.
The circle on the left my brother pointed out, he sees a face on the above part, and under that there seems to be something else.
We zoomed in to make it more clear.

On the right part which is the door, my buddy who I showed the picture too says he saw a face there.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No flash on this camera my man, not that I know of anyway.. I hardly use the thing. What do you see in picture three? I'd really like to know.

I'm a chick. *grin*

With no overhead light and no flash, you may possibly have something there on the pic on the wall. I'm not a subscriber to orbs, normally, but whatever's there is REALLY bright and really shouldn't be there if there was nothing to reflect off it.

And yeah, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the 3rd pic. That's where I was seeing what looked like a little boy, but I also see what you're seeing. It's likely matrixing, but with everything you've had going on in your house, it's hard to say. I'll take another look at the pic and see if I can circle and point out exactly what I saw, but you're very close!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Awesome, I don't see where you could get little boy from, as nothing about that part makes me think it would specifically be a little boy, but who knows right! I look forward to the pic.

And my mistake, btw!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i dont see anything unusual. just smoke, refelections and shadows.
but when people want to see ghosts then theres not much you can say.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
reply to post by Anttyk47

I already said that there is no light on my camera, and I did just take a picture of the exact same spot as proof.

Note that there is nothing there, no reflection, no orb this time, nothing.
I have no reason to be 'selling' ghost pictures, I'm doing this for myself and am trying to capture a picture of it because it has been fascinating me that we've been having these experiences. All I'm asking for is opinions, and once again, have no reason to be faking or selling or whatever the hell you're talking about.

Regards

I have about thirty more pictures to go through at this point, that was just one of them I took. I tried going through every spot I already took pictures of, as that's basically my entire house.

Edit: I also tried recreating the third photo I posted in the OP, and found nothing.

Let me point out that this picture and picture two were not taken from the same position . You say no flash was used on these shots , well I would love to see the exif data .

edit on 19-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm sure you have nothing more than a reflection of a light in pic 2, and to be honest probably not much in the other pics.

But I'll play anyway, from pic one.
Creepy demon face.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83df701dbafa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ok, here we go...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60088573a057.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, a lot of times, if it's just matrixing, it will look different from one computer screen to the other so if we all can't see the same thing, that's likely what it is. I know I've had a lot of my own ghost hunting pics that really excited me until I got to examining them really closely and figured out it was probably just my mind making faces out of things.

What I see though, is a little boy... looks like maybe about a year old, but like I said, it could just be my monitor. I'm actually going to go look at it from another computer (a different type) and see if I see the same thing.

Edit: Forgot to say that the first pic really is odd! I think you do have something there for sure. Brb.
edit on 1/19/2011 by gemineye because: forgetfullness

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

Yeah but that works both ways. People who wdon't want to see anything will never see anything. I mean hundreds of years ago almost everyone saw the world as flat because they wanted it to be even though , now we know for a act that it's not flat and that it's round.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am going to give my opinion on pic two. I think that when you took the picture, the light above you and the way you may have been holding the camera could have reflected the light from above you. i.e. the lens through the view finder, or the camera eye lens itself. Light shining down and just the correct kind of tilt may have reflected just enough and just right, to cause it to show up on the glass of portrait on the wall.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

i disagree 100%, if theres something there to look at then fine. but theres literally nothing unusual here.
and ps, people beleiving the earth was flat is an old myth, no one ever beleived that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
i dont see anything unusual. just smoke, refelections and shadows.
but when people want to see ghosts then theres not much you can say.

Like I already established, nobody smokes inside.

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Let me point out that this picture and picture two were not taken from the same position . You say no flash was used on these shots , well I would love to see the exif data .

For christ sake, let me take a picture of me taking a picture in the mirror then...

And there you have it, no flash. As far as I know, flash isn't an option on this camera. I've hardly used it until today.

Originally posted by pazcat
I'm sure you have nothing more than a reflection of a light in pic 2, and to be honest probably not much in the other pics.

But I'll play anyway, from pic one.
Creepy demon face.

Not sure that I see it... Interesting though, I'll have a closer look at the picture.

[
What I see though, is a little boy... looks like maybe about a year old, but like I said, it could just be my monitor. I'm actually going to go look at it from another computer (a different type) and see if I see the same thing.

Cool, let me know how that goes!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Holy crap... My brother just pointed it out to me.
Does it look like his arms are kind of together in front of him, and he's staring right at me?
That's insane!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join