It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic Booms? Mini-Shuttle Testing Over Southern California?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey, is there anybody else out there in Southern California being woken up frequently lately in the middle of the night by sonic booms? Is the Air Force testing their mini-shuttle up at Vandenberg a lot lately? Because it's becoming at least once a week, and I haven't been hearing anything about it (besides the boom).

I was thinking that it might be just a regular old supersonic jet playing games, but it's over the city where it isn't allowed, and feels too big and far away.

Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Im out here, I've heard jets, what sounds like theyve been going up and down verry fasl for a couple of days. But the thing is I cant see anything...? No boom sounds over here. Where you located?

:Edit Adding: Ever so once and a while, maybe a couple times...?
edit on 19-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Last week friend and I both heard some strange sonic boom like sounds. Almost like thunder. Real deep.

It could have been some random explosions from Pendleton, but their shelling does not usualy shake the windows.

I'm not one given to paranoia, but I do admit that something about these booms is different.

I have also thought that perhaps it was a craft making entry into the atmosphere, but of course that is just unfounded speculation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well later today in about 15 minutes or so a heavy Delta IV rocket is scheduled to be launched.

sciencedude.ocregister.com...

Doesnt answer your question about the past, but might answer your question in a little bit.

Maybe someone can get some pics of this.....short notice I know.

Also contains a secret payload......perfect ATS fodder.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
not lately but it can wake you up and check your sheets

new topics

top topics

join