It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogen Stunned by G Lucas 2012 Theory in Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So i was looking over the days top news and look what i found just thought i would share, Im not going to say if i believe it or not, but it seems the Higher ups are starting to see what the rest are seeing............

www.torontosun.com...#/entertainment/movies/2011/01/18/pf-16927446.html

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha
So i was looking over the days top news and look what i found just thought i would share, Im not going to say if i believe it or not, but it seems the Higher ups are starting to see what the rest are seeing............

www.torontosun.com...#/entertainment/movies/2011/01/18/pf-16927446.html

well its certainly strange thats for sure. but then again it is lucas and they are producers and it wouldnt surprise me if he had a movie or is attached in someway to the 2012 hype.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Seth sure knows how to make even the most bleak situations funny.

If this is true I wouldn't suspect Lucas to be investing in producing any more movies then as it would essentially be a waste of money he could otherwise be spending building a bunker or millennium falcon or something lol.

There are several in the Hollywood scene who truly believe 2012 is a real deal world wide funeral or something like that. Asthon Kutcher, Woody Harrelson, etc...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just because he's George Lucas, doesn't mean he can't be as crazy as the rest of us.

Actually, with an imagination like his, I would venture he's probably a little more crazy than the rest of us.

So George believing in 2012 for me, is like finding out George W believes in AlQueda. Completely ridiculous but you can see how their minds go there

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Just because he's George Lucas, doesn't mean he can't be as crazy as the rest of us.

Actually, with an imagination like his, I would venture he's probably a little more crazy than the rest of us.

So George believing in 2012 for me, is like finding out George W believes in AlQueda. Completely ridiculous but you can see how their minds go there

~Keeper

Yes I agree with you. If he is a crazy as we are... Does that mean he is a ATS member?
Just don't tell me that Santa Clause is not real!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Is that why he did such a bad job on the new star wars movies?he was like screw it the world is going to end bring in jar jar binks lets make darth vadar i crybaby lets make the original idea for the movie a video game with the bad ass apprentice of darth vadar which people would have enjoyed way more and lets cut the fighting down on yoda because nobody wants to see that and make the bounty hunter a dad because nothing is more bad ass then a single father raising a clone son of himself

new topics

join