It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone experienced the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi guys, when I was little kid (maybe 6-9), I used to have a weird dream.My dad used to have sleeping problems from time to time, so he went into kitchen during night and watched TV. Every time he did that, and when I was asleep, I had one dream. In the dream, I appeared somewhere in the room, flying. I had a "convex" vision, everything that was in front of me seemed to be quite far, it became small. Things that were on the sides of my vision, were normal sized. Next thing that happened was me flying through the keyhole of the door, only to see the hall and on its end kitchen, which had blurred glass in the middle of the door, you could see through it. I saw TV turned on, light was passing right through the glass. Then I woke up.
First thing I did was open the door and check if my dream was real. I dont remember how it was for the very first time I had a dream, but I know that after first dream and checking if my dad really isnt sleeping but he is watching TV I always knew after each same dream that he is in kitchen and doing the same thing again. I always ran to kitchen, at night, towards my dad and told him that I had the same dream again and that I knew that he is watching TV.
I know this is a stupid story, but what I was always wondering was how could I know when is my dad watching TV? He wasnt doing that each night, only few times a week, and each time he did that, I had the same dream. I always checked and I was always right.
I havent had that dream for couple of years now.
Any suggestions? Maybe astral travel?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah... that's astral projection.

You could probably get back into it easily.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Yeah... that's astral projection.

You could probably get back into it easily.

Wow, so that is how it looks like? I always wondered. Do all people have the same vision? Or does it differ by person? I read about astral projection couple of months ago, and people were saying that their vision has changed, rooms had different colors, they could see everything in details, but I dont remember reading anything about convex vision. Maybe it does differ. Still, amazing

new topics

join