It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Business Leaders discuss about ETs and Alien Life in Saudi Arabia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Originally posted by punctual
Now if aliens and UFOs didn't exist, would there be a world business forum set up to discuss the topic? the proof is in the pudding...

Why not?
As long as people believe in this crap why not make a profit off it?

Business want to discuss how to commercialize this BS. Just like how Hollywood has.
edit on 19-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

Now, help me understand: is the UFO phenomenon "BS" because you are afraid of the overwhelming trend of circumstantial evidence supporting the existence of said UFO's?

...Or is it simply because you are the type of person to declare a statement, and thus having declared your statement it MUST be true because YOU made the declaration?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i wonder if they say 'YES THERE ARE ALIENS" i wonder what the skeptics are gonna say or think.... lol

wonder no more, cause they wont say that.

This I can agree with, though for different reasons. The US, unlike the rest of North America, will never simply state "Yes there are aliens." Disclosure would come more along the lines of leaking more and more information until it is widely accepted that Aliens are visiting our planet. Disclosure of the magnitude of "empirical evidence" will come from the private sector.

As for skeptics like ATrueThugGuy, they will continue to submit baseless arguments and flat out denials until THEY actually see a UFO that lands in front of them and has an Alien come out and talk with the person. The skeptic would have to have no less than 7 witnesses within 25 ft of the event, HD video recording, and the Visitor would have to leave at least one organic specimen.

Sadly, even then... they will probably still deny what happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very interesting (OP) and interesting panel...

The Panelists: Dr. Jacques Vallee, Nick Pope, Dr. Michio Kaku, Stanton T. Friedman

Now I'm all curious as to how much Riyadh has changed...been over 25 years since I lived there, LOL...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Very interesting (OP) and interesting panel...

The Panelists: Dr. Jacques Vallee, Nick Pope, Dr. Michio Kaku, Stanton T. Friedman

Now I'm all curious as to how much Riyadh has changed...been over 25 years since I lived there, LOL...

Apparently nothing. Every things appear as usual............. but underground and in inner chambers....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm interested to hear what comes from this(probably nothing). I'll have to watch this closely.

hotpockets128

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahybrid

Now if aliens and UFOs didn't exist, would there be a world business forum set up to discuss the topic? the proof is in the pudding...

Why not?

Business want to discuss how to commercialize this BS. Just like how Hollywood has.

Now, help me understand: is the UFO phenomenon "BS" because you are afraid of the overwhelming trend of circumstantial evidence supporting the existence of said UFO's?

...Or is it simply because you are the type of person to declare a statement, and thus having declared your statement it MUST be true because YOU made the declaration?

Not afraid of anything.
It's BS because
There are no photo's of spaceships or ufo's.
I dont care for "fantasy books" or tv shows.

There are nothing that makes me believe in aliens.

Of course when people join conspiracy sites with names like
"hybrid"
"human brain"
etc.

There will be no convincing them. They want to believe in something they can't prove.
Of course a "atheist" will come along with some odd claim that they exist cause"god doesnt exist"
and aliens have created us. while providing 0 proof.
edit on 20-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have been wondering about some of the UFO/ET/Contact discussions that have been popping, like this and recently fron the UN. I am wondering if it could be due to the increase in the number of countries that have, and are, sending probes to survey the moon.

Obviously, if there really is "something unexpected" visible on the surface of the moon, at some point the proverbial cat will be let out of the bag....

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fw2011
If it's true, to me, it seems as though their gearing up for a massive psyop.

It more likely a mass converting into Islam then anything else, and the way i see its more likely for a traveling PSYOP
then a real UFO/Alien contact.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why not?

Not afraid of anything.
It's BS because
There are no photo's of spaceships or ufo's.
I dont care for "fantasy books" or tv shows.

There are nothing that makes me believe in aliens.

Of course when people join conspiracy sites with names like
"hybrid"
"human brain"
etc.

There will be no convincing them. They want to believe in something they can't prove.
Of course a "atheist" will come along with some odd claim that they exist cause"god doesnt exist"
and aliens have created us. while providing 0 proof.
edit on 20-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

if we go by your logic, then god simply does not exist.
But here I can disprove that for you, in my own theory. A theory from a madman:
We exist, therefor a god or gods exist.
We exist, therefor aliens exist.
Simply because WE exist gives proof (IMO) to the above two.
Not saying god is a person, maybe it was just an event.
We are aliens. We are living creatures. We are human to us because that is what we live by. We know us.
Do microorganisms they have found on other celestial bodies (and I know they have) know of us?
We are alien to them. We exist. Why dont they? If they dont, why do we?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If they go to disclosure,,
Believe me, we'll hear about it through the Imams first. .. so as to do not get a mess .. I'm Talking about the Arab and Muslim world of course..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

You seem granitic as a rock.

But rocks are made of dust....

Maybe this will help you to expand and improve your views of the universe....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are courious then, search. There are lot of interesting stuff on this website

edit on 21-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
S&F
It seems like someone is pushing from outer space..
They're meeting only to face how to preserve their status quo and richness in case of disclosure.

My 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Why in this Crisis Time "they" talk about Extraterrestrials?

It's time for Disclosure? Prepare for new kinds of Energy?

Wow Arken. Thanks for bring this to us.

I have my guesses about what crises will be. Less money and power to the elites
. Not just new kinds of energy, but new kinds of manipulation of energy.

S&F.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They just talk there is no action no result. This won't change anything. I think that this is just a natural phenomena that is a result of progressing science. You will see more conferences about "what if aliens exist" by progress of science. Slowly we will find more earth like planets etc. But this won't lead to any disclosure. I think we will not communicate with aliens for the next 50 years. So we will just die without communicating with them( Covertly UFO encounters excluded). Of course that is my opinion based on looking the past [size=11]64years.
Nothing on the 2012 rumour will happen and nothing for the next at least 30 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wonder just how pi$$ed off the world's populace
would be if they found out that the govs of the world
had free energy tech from at least 1947 and continued
to enslave the world to fossil fuel just so they could
get rich in the process ???

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hell, if they'd be willing to actually bring this stuff to the public then i'd be willing to forgive them for holding it for themselves for such a long time!

I'd forgive but not forget.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i wonder if they say 'YES THERE ARE ALIENS" i wonder what the skeptics are gonna say or think.... lol

wonder no more, cause they wont say that.

This I can agree with, though for different reasons. The US, unlike the rest of North America, will never simply state "Yes there are aliens." Disclosure would come more along the lines of leaking more and more information until it is widely accepted that Aliens are visiting our planet. Disclosure of the magnitude of "empirical evidence" will come from the private sector.

As for skeptics like ATrueThugGuy, they will continue to submit baseless arguments and flat out denials until THEY actually see a UFO that lands in front of them and has an Alien come out and talk with the person. The skeptic would have to have no less than 7 witnesses within 25 ft of the event, HD video recording, and the Visitor would have to leave at least one organic specimen.

Sadly, even then... they will probably still deny what happened.

Uh-huh. I bet every member of ATS that real science will find proof of life on other planets long before any so called UFO investigation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
when and where (tv channel) will this take place? also if there is a disclosure first thing im going to do is JUMP UP,CRY & laugh in the peoples faces that always doubted me or doubted anyone else

first off GOD is an alien he has to be cause theres no real picture of him or evidence. also he comes from up above(so do ufos and aliens) now jesus deff could of been a alien also maybe god is the mothership and jesus is just an alien with some powers. maybe the reason we havent found his body is because the ET'S came and picked it up ?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ufos in South America Disclosure has began, they are not hiding the facts anymore...I found this on Youube hope you enjoy

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join