It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Business Leaders discuss about ETs and Alien Life in Saudi Arabia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well the panel doing the presentation has some interesting names...

Nick Pope and Michio Kaku to name a couple.

Both in my eyes aren't exactly people who are going to be saying that UFOs don't exist... as both have commented on the fact that the phenomena is a reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Now if aliens and UFOs didn't exist, would there be a world business forum set up to discuss the topic? the proof is in the pudding...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is the 3rd time this topic has been posted.

Here's what I said in another to someone shouting it was a fake, which should lend credence to it.

www.gcf.org.sa...CTRL + F "Outer Space" you will see it's on their itinerary. Or do you think they made this entire website talking 99.9% about things unrelated to UFOS/ETS for years+ had 4 other meetings b4 this one in the past that it was all a scam just to throw in "UFOS/ETS" on a single day to fool you? Now -that- is "not probable". Here's vids of their previous conferences, found on their website www.youtube.com... Do you think all these CEOs were in on this scam for years, just to trick poor lil you one day?"

edit on 19-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think you guys are reading to much into this. This is just a motivation seminar.

Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego
- Falsification and the evidence of absence
- What Giordano Bruno would say

The short version - Learn to think outside of the box.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If anyone is in the Lawrence, KS area...
This event is open to the public. www.ozufo.net...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
Now if aliens and UFOs didn't exist, would there be a world business forum set up to discuss the topic? the proof is in the pudding...

Why not?
As long as people believe in this crap why not make a profit off it?

Business want to discuss how to commercialize this BS. Just like how Hollywood has.
edit on 19-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i wonder if they say 'YES THERE ARE ALIENS" i wonder what the skeptics are gonna say or think.... lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i wonder if they say 'YES THERE ARE ALIENS" i wonder what the skeptics are gonna say or think.... lol

wonder no more, cause they wont say that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Preparation mode is upon the entire world I think. I feel like even the people with 10s of millions of dollars are starting to understand they will not necessarily be "safe" so to speak, because of their wealth. Once these upper class, rich, educated people all start waking up, then the elite will definitely have something to worry about. Any way you look at it, this type of thing just creates more awareness and sets up for something definitely soon to come.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think it's refreshing that this event would even host such a topic.
apparently it's not so crazy.
would love to sit in and listen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Ah you spell VW wrong it's Volkswagen

Gotchya

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Thank you.

But I want your comments on "why" they discuss about this kind of (not economic) topic as an "Alien Contact".

regardless of whether its inevitable publicized contact, or new energy - they are planting seeds..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Might be that more people than we think believe in ETs or know about things in space which they could use to make more money, mining planets...ect

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I noticed Stanton T. Friedma & Michio Kaku will be in attendance. These are two of the most knowledgable in the area of extra terrestrials. I'm sure with most things like this it will pass by with no media coverage at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Brilliant ,this then implies they are opening to the perspective that E.T may be watching us in some way,and kinda validates that they are starting to not just believe,but agree that somethings watching us on our rock.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I think you guys are reading to much into this. This is just a motivation seminar.

Psychological and socio-cultural assumptions and preconceptions constrain us to a large extent, and shape our views of the universe so that we are inclined to find what we are looking for, and fail to see what we are not. Using knowledge gained from research in the fields of Ufology and the search for extraterrestrial life, what might we possibly learn about hindrances to innovation in other areas of inquiry?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego
- Falsification and the evidence of absence
- What Giordano Bruno would say

The short version - Learn to think outside of the box.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Still you have to wonder "why use Alien contact as your metaphor"? is it more PC to talk about culture clash and looking for new markets when its not Humans?

- Innovation and anthropomorphism, ethnocentrism and ego: A discussion of how everything in our lives is dictated by the fact we are Human? How to sell Human goods to Space Squids? How to know when a sentient nano-salesman is giving you the shaft?

- Falsification and the evidence of absence : The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence? Why you should begin making six armed turtleneck sweaters for fun and profit!? and Falsification? I don't know what to do with that.

all in all I would love to sit in on one of these seminars for sure!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is the country that won't let women leave the house without a male relative and that's arrested a vulture for 'spying' for Israel.........
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 20-1-2011 by Lolage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Thank you.

But I want your comments on "why" they discuss about this kind of (not economic) topic as an "Alien Contact".

In my opinion I think it is obvious. The subject of ufology presents a great arena to explore how people debate topics and how the ego can get in the way of accepting novel ideas, and likewise how the absence of evidence can be misconstrued to take on diverse meanings.

I don't take this to be an endorsement or acknowledgement of any kind for or against the existence of extraterrestrial life. (and I am described as a believer by most people I describe as skeptics)

-rrr

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a macroscopic scenario:

Let us take into consideration the concept that Extraterrestrial's and their vehicles do exist.
I know it is a tough leap for some to make, even when exercising conjecture. Though at the very least try to conceive that this is not only mathematically possible, it is systematically probable that life exists elsewhere.

Establishing that life exists elsewhere, in any form what so ever, once the life had evolved they would venture out.

Now, hold on to your britches, imagine that there exists propulsion technology that you cannot begin to fathom In a long enough time line, said life (or whatever iteration of that life the planet currently supports) would develop this technology.

Factor in the basis of life itself: Gather resources, and multiply. Eventually the race would outgrow their environment and extend them selves outward.

Enter stage right Terra Firma. Planet Earth. Sol 3. Whatever nomenclature you want to use. These beings find us. They find our race in it's infancy and begin their machinations, whatever they may be.

Our government, in all of it's infinite wisdom, chooses not to divulge contact.

Fast forward 55 years. The concept of "Visitors" is ingrained in our culture. There are too many questions that the general public is finding no answers for. Thus a project is initiated to ride the coat tails of the media and entertainment industry to slowly acclimate us to the existence of these "Visitors".

Ultimately you end up with TPTB being comfortable enough to detach from the coat tails and begin to push the topic openly. Subsequently you end up with event's like a UN Ambassador to Extraterrestrials being appointed et al.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They still approach it as "what if" rather than "now what" I think they have gotten to the "now what" and they are passing it off as "what if"

Kinda like these ETs are saying....Tellem or we will..get with the program.

As the human aristocracy says..."but but but...what about our bank accounts,,cant we make money from your proposals and how"?

and the ETs say

"Your economic systems are no longer working and making you deceive and kill one another"

Ever wonder why we are seeing the economic systems beginning to collapse? We are slowly being weaned off something that is a big cause of our problems and a detriment.
edit on 20-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join