It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright shape changing UFO, Moscow 18.01.2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
My friends of ATS,

Sorry if this has been posted, a search revealed nada

I dont normally post about UFO's but....

I thought this footage was pretty interesting, and one that shows it disapearing at the end.....very strange indeed!

Youtube

Thoughts?

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Lots of activity over there. Someone has a hologram generator or something along that lines. Maybe the Russian Gov. trying to get a reaction. Its hard to get a good bead and gather a good reference point to make a more realistic suggestion.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hmm... looks like it could be a projection or hologram.

I have seen something similar but it was in the sticks and attached to a very bright light that zipped off into the sky and it was glowing orange and was a square that grew, then shrunk again.

So close to these buildings?...hard to say but very interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This reminds me on the sighting in England, from that Australian documentary last year.
Nice find, S+F

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Nice, it looks pretty convincing to me. Although, people on that video have commented that it could be a 'hologram projection' of something, but the on the contrary, the morphing of the UFO looked pretty neat.

Star and Flag.
edit on 19-1-2011 by TheCardigan because: Was supposed to be 'hologram', not 'holographic'

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wowo that was sweet! Nice find. Isn't Russia suppose to be one of the countries with a big sighting this month? I love how they caught it disappearing too. That had some crazy shape to it as well. Good stuff, going to watch it again.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
My friends,

Yes, I too am leaning towards a Hologram, though for it to change shape makes me think differently....lol

Pretty neat all the same

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 19-1-2011 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi Spiro, interesting video fo'sure, as some of the other posters have pointed out it does indeed look like a hologram, at one point there is a mirror image of the object stuttering and flashing to the side of it, that does look like a small malfunction of whatever's generating the image.... nice clear video for a change... I suspect it is Human in origin.. shame but nice find all the same S+F from me

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

this is easy to disprove as the camera was looking through glass the object in fact could have been inside the room and the light seems to be acting to the imperfections in the glass its self at like 1.04 or 14 you can see holes in the light in the object and the flashing of copies of the object could be from placing another mirror next to the original object before the light hit the first mirror.
edit on 19-1-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It reminds me on this video...

Youtube
edit on 19-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe they were practicing for the big show down the road and had a glitch. That was why we saw that flicker and they shut it down. Still though, if they have managed to get that far, it is kind of scary when you think about it, if this is indeed the case

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Yet another nightime video poorly shot using zoom to cause the shape changing effect , funny these videos are always from a distance ,NO videos posted closer/ underneath the object thats strange dont you think if it was that bright someone closer must have had a camera/phone/video but it seems not.

Then all the ufo believers here DONT consider what they see its got to be a ufo so WHY no videos taken closer to the object,maybe when closer to the object its obvious it wasn't a ufo!!!!

Think about it!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am not ruling anything out with any other ideas and my conclusions are not final. But the light seems to be projected into its current shape and we can suggest that there is a possible holographic-projection generator projecting this from an unknown location....possibly on the ground would be the best bet. If its a clear night and not alot of particals in the air...it would be very difficult for a given viewer to pin point where the projection generator is coming from.

The projector could possibly have light-intensifying and or light-modifying capabilities in all the right ways obviously produced in a way to make this light project as a very UFOish object.

1) I'm not 100% here but the object doesnt do what some objects have been known to do as in zip around all over the place. Its there...intensifies somewhat..and then disapears.

2) The narrator is almost anticipating what the object is going to do...toward the words say...."And.....its gone" The way it was presented there seems to have me very sceptical.

Hologram. (And Im definately not a hologram expert)...this guy is.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
It reminds me on this video...

Youtube
edit on 19-1-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

The video above is another example of joe public with NO CLUE what they are doing on this video the lights are in the distance the camera has focused on the leaves and braches in the foreground you can clearly see that in the video and the level of zoom used and lens constrution has caused the weird shape that the lights appear ufo's NO - aircraft YES!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Whats with the music? if I caught something like this on video add music to it would be the last thing on my mind!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Isn't this how stars or planets are supposed to look under crazy zoom (in this video it's 250%) due to some optical aberrations?
edit on 19/1/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well that's one down , all we need is for someone to release a load of Chinese lanterns [or Balloons] over London , then the usual suspects can start threads proclaiming Stanley Fulham's prediction has been fulfilled once again

As for the video ..... well , for me the curious shapes are more to do with the camera than the object , and at 2.03 on the video I see aviation lights when the shot is pulled back , I would say most likely aircraft , probably Helicopter .

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

This has been predicted - the next big one is London

Stanley Fulham I believe.
Ex-NORAD
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more info

Ah, sorry I see the previous poster has mentioned this...guess I must be one of the Usual Suspects

edit on 19-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: just noticed

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And so it starts

2nd line....same as the first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join