It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Alien exposure due to end of world event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Text

Okay so heres what i remeber of my dream.

I was at a playground on the swings along with several other people there enjoying the warm mid summer day filled with laughter and mixed communication among the dozen or so people who all seemed to be families. A clear blue sky out of nowhere rapidly starting getting brighter and brighter along with total and utter silence. at this part all i remeber is one of the people (A younger woman)there screaming "OH NO FOLLOW ME" so i started running towards the parking lot and they said "NO GET IN MY CAR" so i jumped in the back as quick as possible and the next thing you know the car is flying and were quickly going up towards space. In the distance of the sky i see several other (vehicles) doing the same as the one i was in was doing (flying towards space)..

Then i believe i woke up because that's all i remeber.
i felt so calm and peaceful when i woke up.

From what i've got from my dream is
The woman who rescued me must of been a Alien who was living amongst in secret.
and all the other vehicles flying towards space were more people among her race.
did she know what to do when this odd event would happen?
has anyone else had a dream like this??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hi

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

Hey, did you read my story?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gheinitz

I have been having strange dreams as of the new year, and even stranger is that my diet is consisting of a few fruits throughout the day and about 1 square meal. Surprisingly however, is that i am still able to be physically active to the point of running miles. 6' 150lb sinewy man here..

My dreams are extremely vivid as of late, and consist of me being in "apocolyptic" scenarios where i am in a city-type setting, and people start acting completely out of their minds, and going after anything living. Much akin to, sadly, zombies. Bullets and debris were flying everywhere around me, as guns shot from tall rooftops. I was standing amidst it all observing a wave of people in an absolute craze sprint past me. All i can remember.

It is now becoming regular for myself to wake in the wee hours of the morning, absolutely drenched in sweat, and somehow drenching my quilt. I attribute it to my practice in meditation to not be affected really, and just take a mental note, and drift back to sleep.

The dream i had before this was rather calming. I was in some sort of monastic temple setting, with all the architecture and large courtyard built in a fashion of curvature - meaning no right angles anywhere. A large dome sat in the distance and me and many others were moving blocks and building something. It was so brief, but i was told by a man that i regarded as a great teacher to "follow him (some other guy my age) with some bricks to that area over there". The mood was calm and tranquil. All of the people were wearing robes like the Tibetan monks.

My only advice would be to not take dreams too seriously. There are visions, and there are dreams. It may be quite difficult to tell the difference, as it is often a portion of the mind that has been dormant for quite some time in an individual.

Sleep is Education for the Mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gheinitz
reply to post by totalmetal

Hey, did you read my story?

Not really...Sorry, I skimmed, realized it wasn't really an introduction, but posted anyway to bump your thread up so others can see it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I once had a dream that a muskrat was my brother. True story. Am I a muskrat? Are the muskrats trying to tell me something?

Well.....welcome to ats.
edit on 19-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by survival

Very interesting dreams!, what i find odd is i dont often remeber dreams or even can quite say i have them!
i know im a big ATS'r have been for over a year but is this just my mind running wild or what? and my diet has been odd as of lately too and my girlfriend stated to me yesterday when i took my shirt off '' what have you been doing when im not looking" and i said what do you mean? '' your getting a 6 pack"" i have a bit of fat on my stomach like a beer belly and now all of the sudden im getting toned? i dont know... this dream i cant stop thinking about it!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Very interesting dreams!, what i find odd is i dont often remeber dreams or even can quite say i have them!

It may help to recite to yourself before you drift asleep "I will remember the clarity of my dreams" x3, or something to the nature. This can help to suggest to yourself to recall the memories while in the ether of sleep

Also, you should research spirit guardians.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

It may help to recite to yourself before you drift asleep "I will remember the clarity of my dreams" x3, or something to the nature. This can help to suggest to yourself to recall the memories while in the ether of sleep

I'll give that a try, i'll research spirit guardians now

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival

I'll give that a try, i'll research spirit guardians now

i just read something about 11:11 on our clocks, very interesting

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
was her name sarah connor?
and was the playground somewhere familiar?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
was her name sarah connor?
and was the playground somewhere familiar?

Nah she was a gorgeous girl tan with dark hair looked perfect.
and the playground reminded me alot of the elementary schools playground i went too
edit on 19-1-2011 by Gheinitz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join