It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 + 1 = 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So,

Britain is now almost completely a muslim country.

Hello? Didn't they see that happening?

You can say whatever you like to Christians, you can revile them and tell them they are crap. And you get away with it. You can't say that to anyone else and get away with it (which, by the way, I could not care less about).

But apparently, when muslims move into your country, you have to go all pc and let them take over the whole country.

I posted a long time ago - enemies who cannot win try and move into your country - then they win.

Congratulations, Britain, for having the enemy within.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Well you know what they say, "If you can't beat them, join them"

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
So,

Britain is now almost completely a muslim country.

Hello? Didn't they see that happening?

You can say whatever you like to Christians, you can revile them and tell them they are crap. And you get away with it. You can't say that to anyone else and get away with it (which, by the way, I could not care less about).

But apparently, when muslims move into your country, you have to go all pc and let them take over the whole country.

I posted a long time ago - enemies who cannot win try and move into your country - then they win.

Congratulations, Britain, for having the enemy within.

Isn't the same thing happening in the US? Muslims really tend to stick together to I've noticed from my personal experience with them. I did some time with a few muslims...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Join and take over.

What happened to the heart and soul of England? It died - no heart and no soul.

Why don't we say to the terrorists 0K, take the lot, good luck.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah looks like stoning is soon to be implemented!

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Britain mostly a Muslim Country?

Seriously? Where do you live?

That's like saying Spain is becoming a British Country due to large number of Brits living there.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
Britain mostly a Muslim Country?

Seriously? Where do you live?

That's like saying Spain is becoming a British Country due to large number of Brits living there.

You make a valid point, Wikipedia says it's only about 3.1% muslim

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I guess if they're smart enough they could re-infiltrate. Maybe.

And yea, the same thing is happening in the US. Although, I have a feeling that they're rules won't be well accepted here. Especially hitting women, more than one wife, the covering up of women, and the stoning. Americans don't follow rules very well, especially the women, they're not going to go get their hair done to cover it up lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Yes Britain is no longer the same, people no longer binge drink at the weekends, dance to music in clubs, go to watch their football teams or go shopping at the weekends. The muslims banned it all and now we just pray to Allah and watch public stonnings and hangings for our entertainment, we prefer it this way. Wow life in the UK in 2011.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Probably be a good idea to stop blowing up their living space, displacing them. I don't suppose blair had anything to do with it, nor perpetuated belief in that little global false flag event that started it all. What did anyone expect?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

There are a lot of mosques in Britain.

How many Christian churches are in their countries - NONE!

GET REAL!

IT IS NOT GIVE AND TAKE, IT IS TAKE AND TAKE - WHY CAN'T THE GOVERNMENTS SEE THAT?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You do know that we invited most immigrants from Pakistan and other colonies to England to build our industrial cities. England would not exist as it does today if it were not for the labour of immigrants that were invited to this country. Some choose to forget this

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

list of churches just in pakistan

en.wikipedia.org...en.wikipedia.org... ist_of_churches_in_Pakistan

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Its happening in America with illegal immigration. Mexico is basically flooding America with their uneducated and criminals yet if we did something the rest of the world would shake their finger at us. Brittan would be one of those countries. Now you know what us Americans have been going though but image these people stealing social security numbers and stealing identities so they can get welfare, government housing,government-funded school tuition and health care which comes out of our taxes. basically the American people are paying so these people can screw have children they can't take care of and live for free. Oh yeah and there's nothing that you can do about it. and their kids grow up thinking they're better than us they join gangs and commit crimes. They talk about taking over our country through attrition and they try to get political every time we try to shut down the border with groups like LA RAZA which translates into "the race". They have motto's like "for the race everything outside the race nothing". In job postings for mexican companies they get around racist hiring acts by claiming that people need to be bilingual so 99 percent of the people working for them are hispanic. Just you wait next thing you know you will need to be bilingual in Arabic or Farsi or whatever the hell they speak just to maybe get a job. welcome to the madhouse where the patients run the hospital

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Where are Christian churches in muslim countries?

Muslims move into Britain, and they have mosques.

Anglicans have ...what?

Get real, this is not equal - these lovely people hate you.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
just noticed the divisiveness in this topic ... and it reminded me of the thread title which is very appropriate for a topic such as this one. on the one hand you have christians and on the other you have muslims .. thus 1 + 1, now you have 2 major religions in one country. but what's wrong with that? the only thing i see wrong is that 1 + 1 should equal 1 .. doesn't matter what religion a person has or if he/she doesn't have a religion.
muslim + christian + goth + athiest + ??? = citizen

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Where are Christian churches in muslim countries?

Muslims move into Britain, and they have mosques.

Anglicans have ...what?

Get real, this is not equal - these lovely people hate you.

I dont compare my country with the standards of another.

Do you believe the muslims we invited this country should be able to have a place of worship?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Britain lost when it followed US on all its foreign policy, and then US betrayed them and instead called France their strongest ally and best friend, leaving Britain in cold.

Britain didn't have to go to Afghanistan, nor Iraq, but it chose to follow US. Now it is facing the same situation US is facing. Muslims are not the problem, fear and hate is. Who is promoting fear and hate? Unfortunately it is you, and the corrupt politicians in Britain and US. What a shame.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How exactly is it a muslim country?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
the christian churches can be found on the interwebs, if you only knew how to look beyond your hate.

UAE

Lebanon

Qatar

Malaysia

new topics

top topics

join