It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control using LCD Projectors!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Mind control using LCD Projectors!?

news.cnet.com

Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have announced that, using inexpensive components from ordinary liquid crystal display (LCD) projectors, they're able to control both the brains and the muscles of tiny organisms such as worms.

Read more: news.cnet.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.gather.com
xenophilius.wordpress.com
www.wareground.com

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So Television can control and manipulate us all after all!

In all seriousness, I found this article quite intriguing,informative and it begs the question where can they go with this in the near future(or where they already are-depending on your opinion)

Bio mechanical creations may not be as far off as we think.
Cyborgs here we come!!!

While this initial research only explores mechanical stimulation, the illumination system might also be used to investigate various small animal responses to chemical, thermal, and visual stimuli. Whether such a system can be used to manipulate the brains and muscles of more complex animals remains to be seen. Read more: news.cnet.com...

news.cnet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-1-2011 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

So if we had a giant LCD Projector we could control china to give us all their blueprints to holograms...just an example? THATS AMAZING!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is a great post, something that i'm sure has been in development by other parties for the last decade.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

In regards to a lady that channeled consciousnesses through quartz crystal, and also a good quote:

"Control your mind, or others will do it for you."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Disemboweled

As far as the Op and to what you said concerning Holographic technology it is my belief that the M.I.C. is way ahead then what the msm would lead us to believe.

Now all we need are invisibility cloaking devices,beam weapons,and interstellar travel...Oh, never mind we already do

top topics

join